A Question for Rightwingers

Would you support mandated concealed carry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey.. you think it's ok for some rightwingnut to tiptoe through my uterus...

and you're concerned about paying for insurance?

lol.

No. We just care about your children more than you do.

really? my son was by choice... after in vitro. and if it were up to you, i wouldn't have been able to have him.

so let's compare notes about how much we care about our kids one of these days.

and if you cared about people's children, you'd be in favor of fiunding head start and WIC and schools and daycare and job training for their moms.

"thup:

how the heck would stopping abortion prevent you from having a child?

I cant believe you can honestly want people to be able to murder their offspring and you have the audacity to think that you are the one that cares about children. It's mindbogglign the lengths some of you will go to justify such vileness.

Oh and I dont have a problem with local communities funding programs the people in those communities need. I dont have a problem with people voluntarily providing their own means to benefit one another. In fact, I encourage it.

What I have a problem with is empowering the Federal Government to violate the Constitution. I have a problem with Robbery and extortion by our politicians in an effort for them to buy votes and keep people in bondage.

I know a lot of you have a gun thing going on...

how many of you would support the idea of mandated concealed carry?

by gun thing, are you saying we sleep with our weapons, or that we support the 2nd amendment?

i think that would depend on which poster i was talking to.

my husband's are locked up where they're supposed to be.

really? my son was by choice... after in vitro. and if it were up to you, i wouldn't have been able to have him.

and if you cared about people's children, you'd be in favor of fiunding head start and WIC and schools and daycare and job training for their moms.

"thup:

how the heck would stopping abortion prevent you from having a child?

I cant believe you can honestly want people to be able to murder their offspring and you have the audacity to think that you are the one that cares about children. It's mindbogglign the lengths some of you will go to justify such vileness.

Oh and I dont have a problem with local communities funding programs the people in those communities need. I dont have a problem with people voluntarily providing their own means to benefit one another. In fact, I encourage it.

What I have a problem with is empowering the Federal Government to violate the Constitution. I have a problem with Robbery and extortion by our politicians in an effort for them to buy votes and keep people in bondage.

personhood laws like the ones you all seem to support would prohibit both contraceptives and in vitro fertilization because you'd be killing unused zygotes.

got it now?

read up on "snow babies".

I support the right to carry a gun. I have a permit and will continue to keep it.
I do not support obamacare, and feel it will be repealed, and a temporary win for obama.
I am not a democrat or republican and i am voting obama and other democrats out, due to the damage they have done to the american citizens livelyhoods.

It's still a choice, is it not?
Then you won't mind abortion being made illegal? You still have the choice.
And considering that the alternative to paying the tax is affordable health care coverage, what's there to really bitch about? Seriously, why are Conservatives so against the individual mandate when it was a Conservative think tank idea?
I don't like it no matter whose idea it was. The Federal government has no business telling people they have to buy stuff.

so you shouldn't have to buy auto insurance, unemployment insurance (if you'r an employer) pay tolls,... heck you can always not go to that next state over. right?

Wow.... I thought you were smarter than this, but guess I was wrong.

hey.. you think it's ok for some rightwingnut to tiptoe through my uterus...

and you're concerned about paying for insurance?

lol.

"thup:

Plenty of evidence out there that Head Start hasn't done SHIT for kids and has wasted EVERY FUCKING DOLLAR they've ever spent. It's nothing more than subsidized daycare/early indoctrination.

"The largest tax increase in American history" yep the democrats pulled off a good one today.

I know a lot of you have a gun thing going on...

how many of you would support the idea of mandated concealed carry?

by gun thing, are you saying we sleep with our weapons, or that we support the 2nd amendment?

Make sure you put out a sign for the burgulars to give ya a chance to open the safe before they break in.
That way no one gets hurt before they get to your uterus or your gun.

Make sure you put out a sign for the burgulars to give ya a chance to open the safe before they break in.
That way no one gets hurt before they get to your uterus or your gun.

i think we'll be ok. :thup:

I don't like it no matter whose idea it was. The Federal government has no business telling people they have to buy stuff.

so you shouldn't have to buy auto insurance, unemployment insurance (if you'r an employer) pay tolls,... heck you can always not go to that next state over. right?

Wow.... I thought you were smarter than this, but guess I was wrong.

i'm trying to draw distinctions here, hon... and i can't really see any substantive ones. i can't help it if i see a lot of fauxrage around these parts.

It's still a choice, is it not?
And considering that the alternative to paying the tax is affordable health care coverage, what's there to really bitch about? Seriously, why are Conservatives so against the individual mandate when it was a Conservative think tank idea?

See, if I don't drive, no one is going to penalize me for not purchasing auto insurance. If I don't work, no one is going to charge me unemployment insurance. If I don't take a toll road, I won't have to pay a toll.

But the ONLY way I could get out of being penalized for Obama's unconstitutional mandate, was to die.

Apples and bulldozers.

Forum List

Back