A question for pro-lifers...

Less than one percent of abortions are the result of rape and incest, and yet pro-choicers will use these people who have been subjected to the most vile crimes as a deflection. They simply have no shame.

Less than one percent of abortions take place after the sixth month, yet the lifers continually bring up late term abortions, and partial birth abortion, despite the fact it is no longer legal in the United States.

I could say that lifers have no shame. It would be nice if both sides could stick to the FACTS as we know them - that a tiny percentage of abortions are the result of a rape, and that a tiny percentage of abortions are performed after the 24th week.

Less than one percent of abortions are the result of rape and incest, and yet pro-choicers will use these people who have been subjected to the most vile crimes as a deflection. They simply have no shame.

Less than one percent of abortions take place after the sixth month, yet the lifers continually bring up late term abortions, and partial birth abortion, despite the fact it is no longer legal in the United States.

I could say that lifers have no shame. It would be nice if both sides could stick to the FACTS as we know them - that a tiny percentage of abortions are the result of a rape, and that a tiny percentage of abortions are performed after the 24th week.

...and ALL abortions are killing human life.

I will concede to them killing human life, but I will not concede to abortion killing a person, as that is up for debate.

Those people who would refuse emergency contraception to a rape victim have no compassion or heart at all.

...and God Bless You!!!

...and your big heart!

well big, except for when it comes to killing babies.

I am sure God would bless you for trolling this thread.

Lets see... "trolling" a thread - or killing babies.

Pretty sure only one of those qulaifies for sin!

That might be because the pro abortion crowd is working hard to make sure that abortions are available on a whim up to the time of birth, and they want other people to pay for it. If that crowd wasn't so extreme and dishonest the rest of us could take a day off.

I will concede to them killing human life, but I will not concede to abortion killing a person, as that is up for debate.

The only possible way to interpret that is to day that not all humans are people, thus it is permissible to kill some of them.

What if your local hospital or chemist refuses to dispense it, citing religious beliefs?

God Bless Them!!!

Those people who would refuse emergency contraception to a rape victim have no compassion or heart at all.

Those who do define compassion in a way that it excludes people with different political views should be shipped to the moon and left to fend for themselves.

That might be because the pro abortion crowd is working hard to make sure that abortions are available on a whim up to the time of birth, and they want other people to pay for it. If that crowd wasn't so extreme and dishonest the rest of us could take a day off.
I don't know anyone either here or in real life that is pro-abortion.

Good point! People are either for responsible behavior or for killing babies to cover up their poor judgement and/or willingness to be responsible.

I would assume women who seek abortion after a rape either didn't have access to the morning after pill, or we're in denial and didn't seek help.
Yeah......something like that........​

January 24, 2005

Hospitals May Be Forced

"Democratic Rep. Betty Boyd proposed a bill Monday that would require all hospitals to inform sexual assault victims of the availability of emergency contraception.

The bill had been introduced the past two years but both times the bill died in a Senate committee. Proponents are hopeful this year since there is a majority of Democrats in the Legislature, and say the bill will be beneficial to the 300,000 women who are sexually assaulted every year in America because it gives a woman the needed information to make a decision about what is best for her."

Yes. And in cases of mental/physical problems with baby/mother and if either's life is in danger because of pregnancy.

Why? Honest question. I dont understand the "I'm prolife with exceptions" stance.

It's not that hard, alot of pro lifers dont believe in the rape/incest exception, I do
life of mother, if I have to explain this, you're dumb
incest/rape not consentual and someone shouldnt have to carry a baby after that trama......
anything else......no abortion...
You'll never be accused of being an......

handjob.gif

Do you support abortion in the case of rape/insest victims, and can you explain why you do( if you do).

Morning after pill.

What if she's too in shock to take the pill or the pill didn't work?

What if she went to a Catholic Hospital after the rape and they didn't give her the pill because their imaginary friend in the sky said not to?

For whatever reason, she's now pregnant with her rapist's baby.

Should she be able to get an abortion?

Do you support abortion in the case of rape/insest victims, and can you explain why you do( if you do).

Morning after pill.

What if she's too in shock to take the pill or the pill didn't work?

What if she went to a Catholic Hospital after the rape and they didn't give her the pill because their imaginary friend in the sky said not to?

For whatever reason, she's now pregnant with her rapist's baby.

Should she be able to get an abortion?

Sure. Kill all the little democrats you can, as early as you can, it keeps the prison population a bit lower.

Good point! People are either for responsible behavior or for killing babies to cover up their poor judgement and/or willingness to be responsible.
It was a good point, one that has been made many times here I'm sure. And yet there are a great many that, like yourself, will still miss it.

Forum List

Back