A Question for Liberals

Consumer goods and services.
But we're not in any danger of that, are we?

On the public vs private issue....
Can you imagine a PRIVATELY RUN SEWER system, with each house able to decide which company and what standard they want?

Recently while I was in the UK, they announced that the EU was forcing all mobile phone makers to adopt ONE standard for power cables. Now that saved consumers headaches and money.

CONZ will gladly impose the tyranny of the corporation, in which they have NO VOICE over government oversight, over which they DO have some control.

And I keep bringing it up. They don't want government interference with the powerful. How about no government interference for those that ain't so powerful.

The reason we have binding arbitration is because government got in the way of labor strikes.

Are conservatives saying they shouldn't have done that? Or are conservatives saying they should have gotten involved in a way that totally favors the powerful?

:lol:

Consumer goods and services.
But we're not in any danger of that, are we?

On the public vs private issue....
Can you imagine a PRIVATELY RUN SEWER system, with each house able to decide which company and what standard they want?

Recently while I was in the UK, they announced that the EU was forcing all mobile phone makers to adopt ONE standard for power cables. Now that saved consumers headaches and money.

CONZ will gladly impose the tyranny of the corporation, in which they have NO VOICE over government oversight, over which they DO have some control.
Like medical care, birth control, abortions? Like cheese, an 8 grand subsidy to buy the car obama wants you to buy?
LIBZ will gladly impose the tyranny of big government to take from the productive in order to buy the votes of the lazy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name one thing you think SHOULD NOT be provided to YOU by the AMerican TaxPayer. Just one.

Tell you what. You tell me just what it is that you think the American taxpayer is providing me with, and I will tell you which one should go away.

Is it my SSI? o. I paid for that. Not you.

My medical insurance. No. I and my company covers that.

My food? No. I pay or grow that.

Fire departments? No I want them. How about you?

How about clean air and water from the EPA? No I want clean air and water.

Roads and bridges? No I like being able to drive my truck.

The military. Well, to much is spenton them but I don't want them to go away.

I am sure you have a list of what you think I am being provided. Let's see it.

I know. It is the education spending. Is that it? Education spending should be eliminated because, obviously, you Rethugs are just so fuking smart.

I'm kinda confused about all these answers your getting...it's not answers to your question at all!

"Name one thing you think SHOULD NOT be provided to YOU by the AMerican TaxPayer. Just one."

The question isn't about what comes out of your pocket...it's what should Not be provided TO us.

To people that work and make a decent living, nothing should be provided. But there are so many that do need help & should get the food supplements and emergency medical especially if they have kids, i'm just not sure where you'd draw the line. I don't agree with the "lazy" getting anything for free. There has to be a way to make people like this actually work for what's given them.

I guess i feel unless someone is completely disabled and cannot do any type of work then there should be nothing just given to them.

EDITED: SORRY FOR ANSWERING - JUST REALIZED YOU WANTED TO HEAR FROM LIBERALS! LOL!

Last edited:
Ahhh.. the argument of sewer system

How many in this country are on septic?? Those who choose septic, do they get their septic services paid by the taxpayer??

And then we go to those with well water... that gets paid for by the government as well??

You can have your property and decide what you want to do... you do not have to be FORCED to take government water...

And then we have the idiot liberal argument about military actions.. but we have the federal government constitutionally charged to defend this country.. federally charged to provide for the military who defend and handle the military interests of the country... they handle the attacking of our enemies because you do not have the right to do so as a citizen...
Though you do have the right to take care of your own personal responsibilities and your own personal upkeep... that is something that the federal government is NOT charged to do... yet liberals think that it is and should be charged to do so, on their personal whims

I'm kinda confused about all these answers your getting...it's not answers to your question at all!

"Name one thing you think SHOULD NOT be provided to YOU by the AMerican TaxPayer. Just one."

The question isn't about what comes out of your pocket...it's what should Not be provided TO us.

To people that work and make a decent living, nothing should be provided. But there are so many that do need help & should get the food supplements and emergency medical especially if they have kids, i'm just not sure where you'd draw the line. I don't agree with the "lazy" getting anything for free. There has to be a way to make people like this actually work for what's given them.

I guess i feel unless someone is completely disabled and cannot do any type of work then there should be nothing just given to them.

EDITED: SORRY FOR ANSWERING - JUST REALIZED YOU WANTED TO HEAR FROM LIBERALS! LOL!

Well,, as it stands right now the 50% of Americans who pay Federal Income TAX.. pay for

Housing.

Food

Energy

Education

Medical

Ten grand for a Volt.

Child care

cell phones

soon to be "contraceptives"

am I leaving anything out? Is there something we should not provide??

Shot down your thread in one post, did I?

:lol:

No.You know quite well what OP asked and made no effort to answer.

I answered it fine. And I will go a step futher. I don't want to pay for the projection of American power world wide. That means support for other country's military and some 800 American bases in foreign countries.
Personal products, jewelry, weapons, and many other things should be provided for free to no one. I get no personal benefits, though I accept ROADS, liberty, the NWS, and other things I USE are provided government pays for.

No.You know quite well what OP asked and made no effort to answer.

I answered it fine. And I will go a step futher. I don't want to pay for the projection of American power world wide. That means support for other country's military and some 800 American bases in foreign countries.
Personal products, jewelry, weapons, and many other things should be provided for free to no one. I get no personal benefits, though I accept ROADS, liberty, the NWS, and other things I USE are provided government pays for.

I disagree, there aren't enough cops for everyone so i need you to send me a form of self protection and a condom won't do it.

Well,, as it stand
s right now the 50% of Americans who pay Federal Income TAX.. pay for

Housing.

Food

Energy

Education

Medical

Ten grand for a Volt.

Child care

cell phones

Lets keep up with hating the poor people. That is what the guvmint provides you that you like. People that you feel are beneath yourself. People that you can look down on to make yourself feel good.
You are not much of an American IMO. But at least you are not alone. Yet.

Well,, as it stand
s right now the 50% of Americans who pay Federal Income TAX.. pay for

Housing.

Food

Energy

Education

Medical

Ten grand for a Volt.

Child care

cell phones

Lets keep up with hating the poor people. That is what the guvmint provides you that you like. People that you feel are beneath yourself. People that you can look down on to make yourself feel good.
You are not much of an American IMO. But at least you are not alone. Yet.

Tissue?

I forgot Tissue. We the People need to buy libtards some Tissue and some KY jelly. the erogenous kind. so they can use their contraceptives that we paid for and feel good about it.

Name one thing you think SHOULD NOT be provided to YOU by the AMerican TaxPayer. Just one.

tbh, I sorta think healthcare is a waste.

Like Obamacare. It is a luxury to have, but then again, it leeches off of our economic system in a way.

But I support planned parenthood 100%
They prevent issues.

Forum List

Back