CDZ A Question for Democrat Voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
Why do you support the party of slavery?

My ancestors were enslaved by Democrats and I just want to know how you supporters of the Democratic party morally justify that sort of violation of human rights.

Last edited:

My ancestors were enslaved by Democrats and I just want to know how you supporters of the Democratic party morally justify that sort of violation of human rights.
It takes a little more reading.

In the late 60's / early 70's there was a strange party flip. It can in some ways be traced by to the 30's when a wing of the Democratic party became quite liberal.

Do some wikipedia reading on the presidential elections between 64 and 72.

On a more obvious note, step back and look at the D party now. Perhaps out of spite black folks have taken it over in many areas? No, that would involve a massive conspiracy. Lets just say I know a lot of black democrats and a bunch of white Trumps speaking of party flips.

It takes a little more reading.

In the late 60's / early 70's there was a strange party flip. It can in some ways be traced by to the 30's when a wing of the Democratic party became quite liberal.

Do some wikipedia reading on the presidential elections between 64 and 72.

On a more obvious note, step back and look at the D party now. Perhaps out of spite black folks have taken it over in many areas? No, that would involve a massive conspiracy. Lets just say I know a lot of black democrats and a bunch of white Trumps speaking of party flips.
What does that have to do with the Democrats enslaving both of my grandfathers, both of my great grandfathers and my uncle?

Without attesting to be a Democratic voter, I will say that although the party name is the same the game has changed. Political parties are not monoliths.

Just as the Democratic party has changed materially, so too has the GOP. Neither of them is the same thing they were during the 19th and most of the 20th century.

The nature and extent of the transformation of the core values espoused by the two major parties has been well documented. I've referenced it and those documents on multiple occasions here on USMB.
From what I can tell, the Democratic party is moving closer to what the 20th century Pre-Nixon-Southern-Strategy [1] GOP was and the GOP is moving closer to what the Democratic party was in the 1960s. Right now, the only things I see that're blurring the "flip" are (1) the extent to which the GOP will retain whatever share of the professional class it has and (2) the extent to which it can hold corporate class, professional class and working class voters.

Note:
  1. -- Why did the Democrats Lose the South?
    -- The Southern Strategy
    -- Construction of the Racist Republican

Without attesting to be a Democratic voter, I will say that although the party name is the same the game has changed. Political parties are not monoliths.

Just as the Democratic party has changed materially, so too has the GOP. Neither of them is the same thing they were during the 19th and most of the 20th century.

The nature and extent of the transformation of the core values espoused by the two major parties has been well documented. I've referenced it and those documents on multiple occasions here on USMB.
From what I can tell, the Democratic party is moving closer to what the 20th century Pre-Nixon-Southern-Strategy [1] GOP was and the GOP is moving closer to what the Democratic party was in the 1960s. Right now, the only things I see that're blurring the "flip" are (1) the extent to which the GOP will retain whatever share of the professional class it has and (2) the extent to which it can hold corporate class, professional class and working class voters.

Note:
    -- The Southern Strategy
The party flip is fictional.

The Democrats still idolize FDR and LBJ. Both of them reinstituted slavery in the USA. Democrat Charlie Rangle introduced a bill to reinstitute slavery as recently as 2015.

The Democratic party is still the party of slavery.

Note:
    -- The Southern Strategy

The Democrats still idolize FDR and LBJ. Both of them reinstituted slavery in the USA. Democrat Charlie Rangle introduced a bill to reinstitute slavery as recently as 2015.

So you say....

Note:
    -- The Southern Strategy

Do some more reading.

Come visit the white republicans in st charles county missouri, talk about mass transit expansion with them.

Then go visit the blacks in and around Ferguson and see what party they belong to.

So yes, you have the party names correct but something has happened which we tried to give you some reading on.

Note:
    -- The Southern Strategy

Do some more reading.

Come visit the white republicans in st charles county missouri, talk about mass transit expansion with them.

Then go visit the blacks in and around Ferguson and see what party they belong to.

So yes, you have the party names correct but something has happened which we tried to give you some reading on.
Sound to me like you're a party of slavery apologist.

Why do you build statues to honor them and celebrate their flag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back