A question about I.C.E.

Like there wasn't always Immigration and Customs? The idea of that didn't magically appear in 2003, numbnuts.

:auiqs.jpg:

What year did Operation Wetback go into effect?

Here's another question for ya:

On what contingency did Reagan grant amnesty to 3 million illegals for?

The agency just magically appeared in 2003, but as you pointed out what they do was done by someone else. The country seemed to do pretty good for those first 227 years without the agency known as ICE

So, this is a new agency, part of the multiple layers of government and bureaucracy that was added after 9/11.

We as a country survived and thrived for 227 years without ICE, why is it now the linchpin to our very survival as a county?

They have a budget of more than 6 billion dollars a year, what do we get for that money? Does anyone have any stats on the return we are getting for that money since ICE was started in 2003?

It's pretty obvious that you don't know what Immigration and Customs Enforcement is or what they do.

Goofy Gayturd doesn't know his ass from his double chin.

We have had people in place along our borders to keep savages at bay since before we were a country. Now that we have pushed our borders as far as we want them we have to maintain them or the savages take back over and turn the country into a shit hole like the ones they left.

Quite frankly I don’t care if the abolish ice. As long as they enforce the border they could call them “Trumps bitches” for all I care

So, this is a new agency, part of the multiple layers of government and bureaucracy that was added after 9/11.

We as a country survived and thrived for 227 years without ICE, why is it now the linchpin to our very survival as a county?

They have a budget of more than 6 billion dollars a year, what do we get for that money? Does anyone have any stats on the return we are getting for that money since ICE was started in 2003?

It's pretty obvious that you don't know what Immigration and Customs Enforcement is or what they do.

Goofy Gayturd doesn't know his ass from his double chin.

We have had people in place along our borders to keep savages at bay since before we were a country. Now that we have pushed our borders as far as we want them we have to maintain them or the savages take back over and turn the country into a shit hole like the ones they left.

Yes we did, and we had those people in place without the added bureaucracy that we now have.

Clearly the job was being done prior to 2003, when ICE was created.

9/11 was a nice diversion for GW to open our Southern Border.
Now it's time for them to leave.
I'm sure your salary can pay for America housekeepers and gardeners.
After all, you're super successful...you've stated so yourself.

For 227 years we weren’t giving those people welfare, healthcare, schooling, citizenship or a chance to vote. Now the democrat party exists solely to support and promote all of that.

Quite frankly I don’t care if the abolish ice. As long as they enforce the border they could call them “Trumps bitches” for all I care

I agree, I just keep reading theses post and threads about ICE and one would think that the country could not survive without it

I clean my own house and take care of my own yard, but thanks for thinking about me.

ICE is worth every penny...if you want to save dollars I know a bunch of stuff we could eliminate...like monetary support for PBS or Planned parenting....etc etc

Can you, or anyone else quantify what they do?

Who did what they do for the first 227 years the country existed?

Lynch Mobs.

I do not recall too many lynch mobs in the 70s or 80s or 90s. Maybe they were just where you live

I clean my own house and take care of my own yard, but thanks for thinking about me.
I always think about narcissists...keeps me from becoming one.

Well, then educate me. Give me as actual facts and stats about what they do and why they are worth 6 billion a year.

Is your Goggle broken or something? ICE does a whole hell of alot more than putting illegal immigrant children behind bars...

Who We Are

If one of the only things your side has to run on is "abolishing ICE", you're in for a world of shit come November.

:laughing0301:

We did just fine without them for 227 years
We have illegal alien criminals in our nation due to a lack of security on the border...they must be arrested and sent home where they belong...don't give me the flower child answer of "We did just fine without them for 227 years" its sophomoric at best...

My cousin told me that prior to LBJ, there really was no free ride in America.

You either made it, or not.

I agree, I just keep reading theses post and threads about ICE and one would think that the country could not survive without it
So build the wall. Allow full border protections to keep everyone out. Nobody crosses that border gets to stay, claim any refugee status or if they make it hard on themselves they don’t get to live. Shoot to kill no passes or consideration given. Then reopen Ellis island. You get processed, disease tested and your case is decided in one single entry point.

Am I seeing yet a other anti-American "abolish ice" post?

I don't know how we survived... wait I actually have an idea how it was done:

WE DIDN'T LET ILLEGALS INTO THE COUNTRY!

Now you know the best way to get rid of ICE. Get rid of illegals and BUILD THAT WALL!

I always think about narcissists...keeps me from becoming one.

I am not much of a narcissist, I just have a high self esteem from the success in my life

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If we are going to look at a government agency and see if we are getting a good return on the investment in that agency fine but lets look at all of them not just ICE becuse it's trendy to beat up on them right now.

Forum List

Back