A question about hamas to the pro pal lovers

Israel deliberately ARMED them to fight Arafat........Israel FAILED

I doubt that's true ? Got a link ? Either way, arming a group is not at all the same as creating it.

Neither Israel nor the US created or armed Hamas. This is just more camel crap from the village idiots. Having no credibility they have nothing to lose by lying so they do.
Of course they did,you need to be educated...What the fcuk is it like to live as you do....carrying Bullshit around in your Prufrocked Head all the time.....Shit that is no life at all

You've had ample opportunity to prove your charge that the US and Israel armed Hamas but you have failed miserably ... as usual. None of your sources make or validate your bogus claim, Princess. So what kind of person lies as you do? Certainly no one with the "positive track record" you CLAIM to have with Israelis.

O but I have,seems you are confused poor thing,not taken your meds today?if not take them now

Still have nothing which validates your hateful silliness, Princess?
Why am I not surprised?

So, basically no outrage by the Pro-Pals on how Hamas treats its own . . . . .
Cannot be worse than Israel...so your point is ???????? the usual DRIVEL

Your refusal to actually address the question shows the board your true feelings.

You could actually care less about the Palestinians. Your true agenda is actually not Pro-Palestinian, but only and only Anti-Israeli.

Thank you.
I have a positive track record with the Palestinians and Israelis...as I have lived amongst them.......I need not elaborate.....You are a Jonny-come-lately and TRASH...........your comment that I am Anti-Israeli is BUNK......I voice my opinion as I wish most of the time, I am fair and balanced...But I sometimes get it wrong....and am the first to apologies.............I believe in a free and peaceful Israel and Palestine of course..............As for Hamas they were sponsored by Israel.....so your point is ????????.........

Cut the "I love Jooos" crap, Princess.
I keep hearing you Nazi types trying to make that camel crap stick to the wall but it continues to slide right off. Hamas was established as a social/charitable organization that cared for those underserved by Arafat's gov't. Many gov'ts, NGOs and individuals supported that Hamas on humanitarian grounds but that wouldn't show up on the radar of a Nazi propagandist like you. The Hamas we see today is a far cry from the Hamas of old but that distinction is one you either can't make or refuse to because it just doesn't serve your obvious hate for Jooos.
You established them poor old thing,but they decided to use your cash and guns but decided your interest rate was far too high and decided to use another scource of money...........Nazi types is more your TYPE the way you speak.....but certainly not mine.....just another CHEAP ONE LINER of yours much like the OBSEQUIOUS ......ANTI_SEMETIC...you are being exposed as the fraud you are deary

You still have failed to prove either Israel or the US supplied Hamas with weapons and in their incubation years Hamas built mosques, clubs, schools, and a library in Gaza. It isn't like you are unaware of the truth so the question would be why do you continue to lie but there's no point asking you ... the answer is obvious.

et al,

To be honest, I don't quite understand the argument.

I don't understand the claim that Israel or the US created HAMAS. On what basis is this claim made? Is there some sort of evidence or probable cause? What is the basis?

v/r
R

Cannot be worse than Israel...so your point is ???????? the usual DRIVEL

Your refusal to actually address the question shows the board your true feelings.

You could actually care less about the Palestinians. Your true agenda is actually not Pro-Palestinian, but only and only Anti-Israeli.

Thank you.
I have a positive track record with the Palestinians and Israelis...as I have lived amongst them.......I need not elaborate.....You are a Jonny-come-lately and TRASH...........your comment that I am Anti-Israeli is BUNK......I voice my opinion as I wish most of the time, I am fair and balanced...But I sometimes get it wrong....and am the first to apologies.............I believe in a free and peaceful Israel and Palestine of course..............As for Hamas they were sponsored by Israel.....so your point is ????????.........

I keep hearing you Nazi types trying to make that camel crap stick to the wall but it continues to slide right off. Hamas was established as a social/charitable organization that cared for those underserved by Arafat's gov't. Many gov'ts, NGOs and individuals supported that Hamas on humanitarian grounds but that wouldn't show up on the radar of a Nazi propagandist like you. The Hamas we see today is a far cry from the Hamas of old but that distinction is one you either can't make or refuse to because it just doesn't serve your obvious hate for Jooos.
You established them poor old thing,but they decided to use your cash and guns but decided your interest rate was far too high and decided to use another scource of money...........Nazi types is more your TYPE the way you speak.....but certainly not mine.....just another CHEAP ONE LINER of yours much like the OBSEQUIOUS ......ANTI_SEMETIC...you are being exposed as the fraud you are deary

You still have failed to prove either Israel or the US supplied Hamas with weapons and in their incubation years Hamas built mosques, clubs, schools, and a library in Gaza. It isn't like you are unaware of the truth so the question would be why do you continue to lie but there's no point asking you ... the answer is obvious.
It is my understanding that Israel allowed Hamas to build quality of life infrastructures like charities, clinics, etc. but supplying weapons...I don't think so.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, there are such thing to help and assist in terms of the quality of life. It is multi-level and multi-faceted in terms of the aid and support it supplies.

It is my understanding that Israel allowed Hamas to build quality of life infrastructures like charities, clinics, etc. but supplying weapons...I don't think so.
(COMMENT)

By multi-level, I mean it appears to be both Israeli national level support projects, and unit level (IDF) support endeavors programs. There is also direct and indirect support to NGOs and some UN activities by Israel volunteer groups and international mechanisms. There is also such a thing as the IDF Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories (COGAT), which is similar to our Civil Affairs programs.

By multi-faceted, I mean that there is an entire array of contributions made: food and grain, medication, medical supplies and mobile hospital facilities, heavy duty diesel, gasoline --- and some reconstruction assistance --- etc.

But to my knowledge, there is no program or project sanctioned pertaining to weaponry; except those sanctioned for law enforcement purposes. Most (not all) of the imported contraband weapons used to strike Israel were provided by Iranian sources --- and some Egyptian sources; as they have already publically acknowledged.

Most Respectfully,
R

Ya know, everytime I think you've hit rock-bottom you find a way to sink even lower. Not that Makow is an expert on anything but try to quote where he proves your contention that "Israel and the US supported Hamas against Arafat and gave them arms..."
I can see why a hateful slug like you would seek out the "wisdom" of MaKow:
Henry Makow (PhD in English Lit.) is a Canadian author, campaigner against homosexuality, public opponent of Zionism and Freemasonry, conspiracy theorist and the inventor of the boardgame Scruples.
All I can say is,that the said gentleman is much smarter that you,he doesn't need to lie....and he does not....His personal opinions are his own,but whilst I am at it....don't the Ultras and Zionism Terrorism revile Homo's.......see you are a Rancid Hypocrite like all Zionists.Scruples hey,well there is NO POINT you purchasing the game.......because you wouldn't know where to start...because you have no scruples.

I accept your last 2 posts as an admission that you have NOTHING which supports your contention that the US and Israel gave arms to Hamas. It must feel awful to admit you must LIE to support your POV, Princess, - a felling I have never experienced - but that seems common amongst the "people" on your side of this conflict.
You talk Shit most of the time,above is a typical example......you are always defending the indefensible....Israel,you know that country that 1 in 5 live below the poverty line,and always stealing Palestinian land.

You do realize that continually lying to yourself and to others is a mental problem....get to grips with all this Bullshit......I am getting tired of the repetition..START TELLING THE TRUTH....particulally when I keep slapping you across the face with it ....ad nausium

Two links needed now, one to show that 20% of Israeli citizens live below the poverty line along with which nations poverty line. The second LINK to the Israelis stealing Palestinian land from a non partisan source that also shows the borders of the nation of Palestine inside which Israel IS STEALING THE LAND.

OK

Standard of living in Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Israeli settlement - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

:)

Firstly the author of this Wiki article has been banned from wiki for disruptive editing and abuse of administrators trust. So not a reliable source.

Secondly the author of the second wiki article is a Pro Palestinian and not believable, also a participant of wikiproject Palestine.

So neither is non partisan, unless you want to try abdul's trick of claiming they are source documents............

All I can say is,that the said gentleman is much smarter that you,he doesn't need to lie....and he does not....His personal opinions are his own,but whilst I am at it....don't the Ultras and Zionism Terrorism revile Homo's.......see you are a Rancid Hypocrite like all Zionists.Scruples hey,well there is NO POINT you purchasing the game.......because you wouldn't know where to start...because you have no scruples.

I accept your last 2 posts as an admission that you have NOTHING which supports your contention that the US and Israel gave arms to Hamas. It must feel awful to admit you must LIE to support your POV, Princess, - a felling I have never experienced - but that seems common amongst the "people" on your side of this conflict.
You talk Shit most of the time,above is a typical example......you are always defending the indefensible....Israel,you know that country that 1 in 5 live below the poverty line,and always stealing Palestinian land.

You do realize that continually lying to yourself and to others is a mental problem....get to grips with all this Bullshit......I am getting tired of the repetition..START TELLING THE TRUTH....particulally when I keep slapping you across the face with it ....ad nausium

Two links needed now, one to show that 20% of Israeli citizens live below the poverty line along with which nations poverty line. The second LINK to the Israelis stealing Palestinian land from a non partisan source that also shows the borders of the nation of Palestine inside which Israel IS STEALING THE LAND.

OK

Firstly the author of this Wiki article has been banned from wiki for disruptive editing and abuse of administrators trust. So not a reliable source.

Secondly the author of the second wiki article is a Pro Palestinian and not believable, also a participant of wikiproject Palestine.

So neither is non partisan, unless you want to try abdul's trick of claiming they are source documents............

...and suddenly you have an intimate knowledge of the internal workings of Wikipedia...hmm.

Eng37

Care to substantiate those allegations?

Thank you.

You got this one right, GP.
Your understanding reflects the fact that early Hamas (Mujama al-Islamiya) was a social org committed to Palestinians underserved by the PLO. As such it was justifiably aided financially by many, including Israel who rightly recognized the charity and good works. There is NO EVIDENCE that Israel or the US ever armed Hamas, as theliq falsely insists.

OK

...and suddenly you have an intimate knowledge of the internal workings of Wikipedia...hmm.

Eng37

Care to substantiate those allegations?

Yes I can all you do is do a search of the article on wiki and that do a search of the originating author .

Here are the steps.

1) go to the page and look at the top right corner and click view history

2) Look to the left and find oldest

3) click on oldest

4) click on the bottom entry

5) this give the details of the originating author

6) click originating author and you get the details

So the first link was by a banned author the second link by a pro Palestinian. If you have time you can go through each amendment and see who has done what. Remember that wiki is not really a valid source of information as anyone can write articles without producing any proof of their claims.

et al,

I don't understand the claim that Israel or the US created HAMAS. On what basis is this claim made? Is there some sort of evidence or probable cause? What is the basis?

v/r
R

From the Wall Street Journal:

"How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas"

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB123275572295011847[URL='http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB123275572295011847[/QUOTE'][URL='http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB123275572295011847[/QUOTE'][/QUOTE[/URL][/URL]]

Still does not say that Israel armed them does it. Nor does it say that Israel created hamas does it, as the source of the article says this " When I look back at the chain of events I think we made a mistake," says David Hacham, who worked in Gaza in the late 1980s and early '90s as an Arab-affairs expert in the Israeli military. "But at the time nobody thought about the possible results."

Then we see this

Israeli officials who served in Gaza disagree on how much their own actions may have contributed to the rise of Hamas. They blame the group's recent ascent on outsiders, primarily Iran. This view is shared by the Israeli government. "Hamas in Gaza was built by Iran as a foundation for power, and is backed through funding, through training and through the provision of advanced weapons," Mr. Olmert said last Saturday

And this shows that Israel definitely had nothing to do with setting up hamas

Hamas traces its roots back to the Muslim Brotherhood, a group set up in Egypt in 1928. The Brotherhood believed that the woes of the Arab world spring from a lack of Islamic devotion. Its slogan: "Islam is the solution. The Quran is our constitution." Its philosophy today underpins modern, and often militantly intolerant, political Islam from Algeria to Indonesia

montelatici, et al,

I think you are taking this out of context. The article says:

"Instead of trying to curb Gaza's Islamists from the outset, says Mr. Cohen, Israel for years tolerated and, in some cases, encouraged them as a counterweight to the secular nationalists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and its dominant faction, Yasser Arafat's Fatah."​

In the 1980's --- the Israelis were tolerant of any Islamic Group that might be an acceptable alternative. HAMAS (an acronym for Islamic Resistance Movement) was one of several Islamist groups arising as an unintentional consequence after the First Intifada uprising --- spreading out of the Jabalia Refugee Camp --- against Israeli occupation of the Gaza Strip and West Bank.

et al,

v/r
R
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB123275572295011847
(COMMENT)

No matter what the Israelis would have done, no matter what course of action they chose, there would have been an emergence of one hostile group or another --- if not HAMAS. It was a militant component of the Islamic Revivalist Organization associated with the Muslim Brotherhood (Egypt). After concluding the Oslo Accords, several organizations withdrew from the PLO. This included HAMAS and Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ). It appears that none of the strategies to effectively contain radicalization of the Islamic Revival as Development actually were productive. The basis of this article is that the Israeli effect was in fact counterproductive but not a seed or catalyst for the growth of Islamic Radical Groups (such as HAMAS). That would have come anyway; regardless of Israeli or other western action.

Internationally and regionally, both stable Arab/Muslim Nations and the Western World is sort-of thankful to the Israelis for the containment and isolation of these threats to regional peace and security.

Most Respectfully,
R

montelatici, et al,

"Instead of trying to curb Gaza's Islamists from the outset, says Mr. Cohen, Israel for years tolerated and, in some cases, encouraged them as a counterweight to the secular nationalists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and its dominant faction, Yasser Arafat's Fatah."​

In the 1980's --- the Israelis were tolerant of any Islamic Group that might be an acceptable alternative. HAMAS (an acronym for Islamic Resistance Movement) was one of several Islamist groups arising as an unintentional consequence after the First Intifada uprising --- spreading out of the Jabalia Refugee Camp --- against Israeli occupation of the Gaza Strip and West Bank.

et al,

v/r
R
(COMMENT)

No matter what the Israelis would have done, no matter what course of action they chose, there would have been an emergence of one hostile group or another --- if not HAMAS. It was a militant component of the Islamic Revivalist Organization associated with the Muslim Brotherhood (Egypt). After concluding the Oslo Accords, several organizations withdrew from the PLO. This included HAMAS and Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ). It appears that none of the strategies to effectively contain radicalization of the Islamic Revival as Development actually were productive. The basis of this article is that the Israeli effect was in fact counterproductive but not a seed or catalyst for the growth of Islamic Radical Groups (such as HAMAS). That would have come anyway; regardless of Israeli or other western action.

Internationally and regionally, both stable Arab/Muslim Nations and the Western World is sort-of thankful to the Israelis for the containment and isolation of these threats to regional peace and security.

Most Respectfully,
R

I provided the WSJ text verbatim. "How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas"

You can send a letter to the editor telling them they have it all wrong.

montelatici, et al,

et al,

v/r
R
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

I'm certain they know their headline was hyperbolic and that the article did not support the headline. Gotta sell newspapers, yanno.

montelatici, et al,

et al,

v/r
R
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

I'm certain they know their headline was hyperbolic and that the article did not support the headline. Gotta sell newspapers, yanno.

So, the Wall Street Journal prints hyperbolic headlines that completely contradict their articles?

montelatici, et al,

et al,

v/r
R
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

So, the Wall Street Journal prints hyperbolic headlines that completely contradict their articles?

Now you are being disingenuous (at best). I specifically said the headline is not supported by the article and was obviously intended to sell papers. It has you all foamy but the article does not even attempt to prove that Israel created Hamas and it doesn't. Do you have anything which does?

"How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas"[/QUOTE]

[URL='http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB123275572295011847[/QUOTE']RESPONSE:

Evidently you failed to read that article before posting the link or you are hoping no one else has. The one Israeli who claims that "Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel's creation," was using hyperbole. Later in the article he says "Israel for years tolerated and, in some cases, encouraged them as a counterweight to the secular nationalists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and its dominant faction. Tolerating and even encouraging is far different than creating and certainly doesn't validate theliq's claim that the US and Israel armed Hamas.
"The Israeli government officially recognized a precursor to Hamas called Mujama Al-Islamiya, registering the group as a charity. It allowed Mujama members to set up an Islamic university and build mosques, clubs and schools." Again, recognizing a charitable organization committed - as Hamas once was - to the welfare of Palestinians underserved by the PLO, is not the same as creating.
The article goes on to say "Israeli officials who served in Gaza disagree on how much their own actions may have contributed to the rise of Hamas. They blame the group's recent ascent on outsiders, primarily Iran. This view is shared by the Israeli government. Hamas in Gaza was built by Iran as a foundation for power, and is backed through funding, through training and through the provision of advanced weapons...'"
Finally there is no way of knowing how much Israel or anyone could have done to stem the rise of vicious Islamism in Gaza. Consider how that same Islamism has roiled and boiled much of the Arab Mideast for decades.

[/URL]

Forum List

Back