A Puzzled Ed Schultz Marvels: 'It Amazes Me That People Don't Love Obama'

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
good grief, that's some cult worship...how embarrassing some of the left have become over this man, he puts his pants on the same as any man...now I'm off to lmao
links and a video at site

SNIP:

By Scott Whitlock | September 13, 2013 | 17:57

2311 126 Reddit16 6
A A

Scott Whitlock's picture

A perplexed Ed Schultz on Friday couldn't fathom why Americans have failed to "love Obama." The MSNBC anchor highlighted a new poll showing that the President only has a 45 percent approval rating. Schultz marveled, "I just cannot believe this number. Seriously."

The confused host sputtered, "It amazes me that people don't love Obama...It just amazes me he can't get above 50 percent when it comes to a favorable view of the economy." [MP3 audio here. See video below.] Schultz also took time to trash Ronald Reagan, the man who won 49 states in his 1984 reelection bid.

Schultz tried to convince his viewers that the economy is in fantastic shape. Perhaps it's headlines such as this one from the liberal New York Times that are stopping Americans from truly "loving" Obama: "Many Rival Nations Surge Past the U.S. in Adding New Jobs."

Times writer Nelson Schwartz in June wrote:

[C]ontrary to the widespread view that the United States is an island of relative prosperity in a global sea of economic torpor, employment in several other nations has bounced back more quickly, according to a new analysis by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

all of it here:lol:
Read more: A Puzzled Ed Schultz Marvels: 'It Amazes Me That People Don't Love Obama' | NewsBusters

Partisan ideology warps reality.

Partisan zealots like Schultz exist in an intellectual vacuum.

And if he used the word "love", I absolutely believe that he was being literal. The hardcore left truly appears to have an emotional attachment, an affection, for government and those (on the left) who run it. Add to that the extra affection they have for Obama because of his skin pigmentation, and it's not difficult at all to believe he meant the word literally.

I also believe he's being serious when he says he doesn't understand the lack of love.

Inexplicable. Fascinating, but inexplicable.

polls_leave_Obama_alone_2011_989325_answer_5_xlarge.jpeg

I have seen this for quite some time now.
Chris Mathews saw racism when righties were critical of Obama...Chris saw God Like qualities in Obama and was amazed that anyone could be critical of his savior in chief...

I have seen posters here downright angry when the Dow Jones would have a good day and no one here was thanking Obama.

Fat head Ed has a black belt in Obama fluffing so it's no surprise he feels this way.

The day after Obama's Syria speech when many in the media was critical of it Ed Shultz stayed far away from that and instead attacked the GOP for whatever...it doesn't really matter anymore.
MSNBC is so biased in their coverage of this administration it's down right scary.

Have you ever, in surfing the channels, stopped to listen to Ed Schultz even for just a second? I mean a second was all I could take but I have to tell you that I think this guy has some serious issues. I would equate Ed Schultz with what rdean would look/sound like if he had a television show on MSNBC. There is absolutely NOTHING that Barry and his cronies have done or could do that this man sees in a less than glorified light. Scary to believe that mere politicians could be held to such a level equal to or above God. And the left wonders openly why conservatives refer to Barry as the 'messiah' when we have to literally step around them while they prostrate themselves at his alter.

I absolutely KNEW that this man would be a disaster when he was elected. I didn't want it to be so, I wanted to be wrong more than anything. But he had no experience in anything but campaigning and he goes from one debacle to another. People like Ed Schultz are irrational. Has someone made sure that Ed can't buy any assault weapons?

good grief, that's some cult worship...how embarrassing some of the left have become over this man, he puts his pants on the same as any man...now I'm off to lmao
links and a video at site

SNIP:

By Scott Whitlock | September 13, 2013 | 17:57

2311 126 Reddit16 6
A A

Scott Whitlock's picture

A perplexed Ed Schultz on Friday couldn't fathom why Americans have failed to "love Obama." The MSNBC anchor highlighted a new poll showing that the President only has a 45 percent approval rating. Schultz marveled, "I just cannot believe this number. Seriously."

The confused host sputtered, "It amazes me that people don't love Obama...It just amazes me he can't get above 50 percent when it comes to a favorable view of the economy." [MP3 audio here. See video below.] Schultz also took time to trash Ronald Reagan, the man who won 49 states in his 1984 reelection bid.

Schultz tried to convince his viewers that the economy is in fantastic shape. Perhaps it's headlines such as this one from the liberal New York Times that are stopping Americans from truly "loving" Obama: "Many Rival Nations Surge Past the U.S. in Adding New Jobs."

Times writer Nelson Schwartz in June wrote:

[C]ontrary to the widespread view that the United States is an island of relative prosperity in a global sea of economic torpor, employment in several other nations has bounced back more quickly, according to a new analysis by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

all of it here:lol:
Read more: A Puzzled Ed Schultz Marvels: 'It Amazes Me That People Don't Love Obama' | NewsBusters

Ever noticed the hair styles of the MSNBC hosts? That slick look? It comes from all the fecal matter in their hair from having their heads up their asses until show time.

Maybe not love him. But the hate is awfully curious. All the good he's done. The fact he came from the middle class.

But then I look at the fools Republicans keep trying to put into office and I begin to understand.

Still get's me when Bush was asked, "You know that al Qaeda didn't go into Iraq until you invaded" and he smirked, "So what?"

that station just keeps getting more ugly, hateful and nothing but PROPAGANDA...he wonders how all can't love Obama over this economy...he lives in his world and has no CLUE what real Americans are having to deal with...that is most of the Democrats in government..they have THEIRS, So they can crow how what the people need and THEY will give to them because it isn't THEIR MONEY they are using...people fall for it too, that's what scary

someone is supporting PmsNbc, their ratings are in the toilet so who is giving them money?

I can guess, anyone?

Forum List

Back