A pissed Trump threw Starburst candies at MERKEL, 'don't say I never gave you anything'

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Wow, CLASS all the way, huh?? And 'they' call DEMOCRATS petulant, pissy and childish. (That's called projection in the psychology 'game', by the way)...

ADDENDUM:

Trump ‘threw’ Starburst candies at German Chancellor Merkel during summit: ‘Don’t say I never gave you anything’

default.gif

DAVID EDWARDS
20 JUN 2018 AT 10:57 ET

FlipboardFacebookTwitterLinkedInMore87

Trumps-strained-relationship-with-Angela-Merkel-and-G7-leaders-800x430.jpg

Angela Merkel speaks to Donald Trump at G7 summit (CBS/screen grab)
DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

President Donald Trump reportedly tossed candy at German Chancellor Angela Merkel during the recent G7 summit.

According to CBS News correspondent Ian Bremmer, Merkel and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau pressed Trump to sign a communique to commit to a rules-based international order.G

“Trump was sitting there with his arms crossed, clearly not liking the fact that he felt like they were ganging up on him,” Bremmer reported. “Eventually he agreed. He said, okay I’ll sign it.”

“At that point, he stood up, he put his hand in his suit jacket pocket and he took two Starburst candies out, threw them on the table and said to Merkel, ‘Here, Angela, don’t say I never gave you anything,'” Bremmer explained.

The correspondent said that the exchanged showed Trump’s “emotional state.”

Trump eventually removed his name from the communique....

Trump 'threw' Starburst candies at German Chancellor Merkel during summit: 'Don't say I never gave you anything'

Last edited:
Trump carries Starburst candies in his suit pocket? Surely fake news and they have him confused with Willy Wonka.
His tastes are COMMON and boring. I have zero reason to think he doesn't eat Starburst.

Wow, CLASS all the way, huh?? And 'they' call DEMOCRATS petulant, pissy and childish. (That's called projection in the psychology 'game', by the way)...

Trump ‘threw’ Starburst candies at German Chancellor Merkel during summit: ‘Don’t say I never gave you anything’

default.gif

DAVID EDWARDS
20 JUN 2018 AT 10:57 ET

FlipboardFacebookTwitterLinkedInMore87

Trumps-strained-relationship-with-Angela-Merkel-and-G7-leaders-800x430.jpg

Angela Merkel speaks to Donald Trump at G7 summit (CBS/screen grab)
DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

President Donald Trump reportedly tossed candy at German Chancellor Angela Merkel during the recent G7 summit.

According to CBS News correspondent Ian Bremmer, Merkel and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau pressed Trump to sign a communique to commit to a rules-based international order.G

“Trump was sitting there with his arms crossed, clearly not liking the fact that he felt like they were ganging up on him,” Bremmer reported. “Eventually he agreed. He said, okay I’ll sign it.”

“At that point, he stood up, he put his hand in his suit jacket pocket and he took two Starburst candies out, threw them on the table and said to Merkel, ‘Here, Angela, don’t say I never gave you anything,'” Bremmer explained.

The correspondent said that the exchanged showed Trump’s “emotional state.”

Trump eventually removed his name from the communique....

Trump 'threw' Starburst candies at German Chancellor Merkel during summit: 'Don't say I never gave you anything'

But did she pick them up and eat them?

What colors? The pink and yellow ones are the bests.

reportedly?

Rawstory?

I heard he pulled a gun on her and then pistol whipped her husband.

She has a husband?
Maybe i should have put "husband" in quotes.

47334f3290d6de4b47d8df643fa69d89.635x587x1.jpg

This is Ms. MERKEL and her husband. A "quantum chemist"...

In 2006 Joachim Sauer became External scientific member Fritz-Haber-Institute, and member of the German Academy of Science Leopoldina in 2007, two years later he joined the Academia Europea and received the Kolos Medal and Lecturer Award by the University of Warsaw and Polish Chemical Society, Last year he received the honorary degree from the University College of London.

Joachim-Sauer-Angela-Merkel-husband-pictures.jpg

Forum List

Back