A pissed Trump threw Starburst candies at MERKEL, 'don't say I never gave you anything'

LOL, I don't think liberals understand that this only makes the story a bigger win for TRUMP. MAGA!!!

Wow, they make it sound like candy is the worst thing that he could've thrown at anyone.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. If someone threw candy at me, I would tell them "Thank you." especially if it was a candy that I liked. :) :) :)

Wish I'd been there. I love Starbursts.

Merkel is on the way out. I doubt that old bitch can get re-elected since she's loaded her country down with members of the death cult that her tax payers are on the hook for.

Wow, they make it sound like candy is the worst thing that he could've thrown at anyone.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. If someone threw candy at me, I would tell them "Thank you." especially if it was a candy that I liked. :) :) :)

Okay, maybe chocolate. But then I would HAND someone the candy.

If this is real, good for Trump! That Merkel E. German Communist sow (with the face of one of those Japanese pug dogs) is one of Europe's biggest traitors of all time, responsible for a shitload of rapes, deaths and assaults by handing Germany over to the most praised-by-Hitler, mass-Jew-beheading hate ideology of all time, the Islam bloodbath that makes liberals supplicate on their hands and knees. Once a Nazi, always a Nazi.

My only complaint is that President Trump wasted a candy as tasty as Starburst on the world's most gamma-ray-emitting waste and imitation of female life. I've seen sharks with more human facial expressions than the Angela Merkel lump of feces.

Wow, CLASS all the way, huh?? And 'they' call DEMOCRATS petulant, pissy and childish. (That's called projection in the psychology 'game', by the way)...

ADDENDUM:

Trump ‘threw’ Starburst candies at German Chancellor Merkel during summit: ‘Don’t say I never gave you anything’

default.gif

DAVID EDWARDS
20 JUN 2018 AT 10:57 ET

FlipboardFacebookTwitterLinkedInMore87

Trumps-strained-relationship-with-Angela-Merkel-and-G7-leaders-800x430.jpg

Angela Merkel speaks to Donald Trump at G7 summit (CBS/screen grab)
DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

President Donald Trump reportedly tossed candy at German Chancellor Angela Merkel during the recent G7 summit.

According to CBS News correspondent Ian Bremmer, Merkel and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau pressed Trump to sign a communique to commit to a rules-based international order.G

“Trump was sitting there with his arms crossed, clearly not liking the fact that he felt like they were ganging up on him,” Bremmer reported. “Eventually he agreed. He said, okay I’ll sign it.”

“At that point, he stood up, he put his hand in his suit jacket pocket and he took two Starburst candies out, threw them on the table and said to Merkel, ‘Here, Angela, don’t say I never gave you anything,'” Bremmer explained.

The correspondent said that the exchanged showed Trump’s “emotional state.”

Trump eventually removed his name from the communique....

Trump 'threw' Starburst candies at German Chancellor Merkel during summit: 'Don't say I never gave you anything'

tRump is a retard, and anyone who thinks this kinda behavior is ok from a nominal adult is as well.

That includes you mental midgets who rated the OP as "funny".

Forum List

Back