A path to Trump staying out of prison

Did they use a Florida grand jury?
santos gobble 2.jpg

"better man", lol
far better, by worlds,

Trump even if he fails and the democrats destroy our country throwing Trump in jail, Trump will go down in history as the last man to stand up to tyranny no different than hitler and stalin.

I always wondered how Hitler and Stalin rose to power, I thank you for showing me how people like you went along and cheered.

That's the bottom line. Creepy Joe has weaponized the DOJ in a Partisan attempt to defeat a political enemy that will wipe him out in a fair election.

Yep. That's pretty much the bottom line.

Xcept it wasn't "exactly" Creepy Joe who done it, it was more like the people who run him. (He's too old and senile to do it by himself).

Trump has several avenues to escape imprisonment.

Despite vigorous jury screening, stealth Trump supporters get seats on both the Florida federal and Georgia state cases and force hung juries with their stubborn not-guilty votes, though prosecutors could opt for another trial.

Trump is convicted in New York on the hush money case but, because he is a first-time offender for a non-violent offense, he gets no jail time.

He is convicted in Washington, D.C. on the Jan. 6 charges but the appeals process keeps him out of jail at least through January 2025. If a Republican other than Trump is elected, that person may pardon Trump. If Trump is elected, he doesn’t necessarily need to try to pardon himself. If Republicans win the Senate, Trump can simply nominate an Attorney General who, after being confirmed, will dismiss all legal actions against Trump.

Only the reelection of Biden or another Democrat presents an insurmountable obstacle to keeping Trump out of jail.
There was a MAGA Trump humper on Paul Manafort's jury, and he voted to convict.

Evidence is evidence.

Yes, Trump is no different than Stalin or Hitler, elektra, your words.
no, my words have been calling you stupid, an idiot, a moron, those are my words, but being a big ole slow horse, I know you aint figured that out. But it is enough for me to point it out while your troll and flame everyone else, so that they can see how easy it is to put losers like you in your place.

now that is what we can call fake news that the stupid eat up and believe

the democrat party is losing party members every day, I live in a blue state and many that I talk to can not believe they voted for an idiot like biden, they are embarrassed

if you had the sense of anything other than a slow horse, you would support trump

Forum List

Back