A Pakistani minister wants US President Barack Declare Himself Caliph of All Muslims…

I love how you people just heave this out like it is real.

Obama is president of the united states wether you like it or not.

He was chosen by the American people.

GW Bush had to cheat to win and then acted like he owned the country.

WE DON"T like it in case you wondered. He's yours not ours.
[Emphasis mine] Gotta disagree, Willow. If I didn't vote for him, he is still MY president. We are a democratic country and because of that - voting power into office - regardless of my vote, I accept him as my President, because this is my country and my democracy-based way of life.

I bet you accept the State Department Reporting Domestic Issues that are not even resolved to the UN????? Good One World Citizen, Comrade. :lol:

[Emphasis mine] Gotta disagree, Willow. If I didn't vote for him, he is still MY president. We are a democratic country and because of that - voting power into office - regardless of my vote, I accept him as my President, because this is my country and my democracy-based way of life.

I bet you accept the State Department Reporting Domestic Issues that are not even resolved to the UN????? Good One World Citizen, Comrade. :lol:
Nope. I am an American citizen and he is the American President, thus MY president. I don't like him, but he is mine.

Last edited:

I am an American (first and foremost) and he is the American President.

You are right that He is Our dysfunctional President. You are right. I pledge to treat him with at least the same amount of respect that the Left showed Bush. Could you please do the rest of us a favor though, and up his medication, just a bit. ;)

Diebold Admits Voting Machine Flaw - PCWorld Business Center

Then they forced these machines on the US and they stole the 2006 election with them.
Sore loser!

ExplodingHead.gif

Obama is nor president nor calif, it's a puppet!

the real governors are the zio craps lobby in his administration:

David Axelrod (2009- ) Senior Advisor to the President
1a03f4b6d0a111dcadd783c.jpg

Jared Bernstein (2009- ) Chief Economist and Economic Policy Advisor to the Vice President
1244473045360-0-2ED2-SOTS-JaredBernsteinTHUMB.jpg

Rahm Emanuel (2009- ) Chief of Staff
Obama+Names+Mary+Schapiro+Head+SEC+F2RhQTFnc3Wl.jpg

Lee Feinstein (2009- ) Foreign Policy Advisor
leefeinsteinclintonnati.jpg

Gary Gensler (2009- ) Chair of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission
data

Elena Kagan (2009- ) Solicitor General of the United States
elena_kagan090218.jpg

Ronald Klain (2009- ) Chief of Staff to the Vice President
klain.jpg

Jack Lew (2009- ) Deputy Secretary of State
1244934903_5447.jpg

Eric Lynn (2009- ) Middle East Policy Advisor

Peter Orszag (2009- ) Director of the Office of Management and Budget
barackobamapeterorszagr.jpg

Dennis Ross (2009- ) Special Advisor for the Gulf and Southwest Asia to the Secretary of State
netanyahu__dennis_ross_mar1998.jpg

Mara Rudman (2009- ) Foreign Policy Adviso
042108_2.jpg

Mary Schapiro (2009- ) Chair of the Securities and Exchange Commission
obamanamesmaryschapiroh.jpg

Dan Shapiro (2009- ) Head of Middle East desk at the National Security Council
medium_Jeffrey-Feltman-May7-09.jpg

James B. Steinberg (2009- ) Deputy Secretary of State
electionsc3.jpg

Lawrence Summers (2009- ) Director National Economic Council
LawrenceHSummers.jpg

Mona Sutphen (2009- ) Deputy White House Chief of Staf
mona_sutphen3.jpg

Jared Bernstein (2009- ) Chief Economist and Economic Policy Advisor to the Vice President

data

elena_kagan090218.jpg

klain.jpg

1244934903_5447.jpg

Dennis Ross (2009- ) Special Advisor for the Gulf and Southwest Asia to the Secretary of State

042108_2.jpg

electionsc3.jpg

LawrenceHSummers.jpg

mona_sutphen3.jpg

Oh noooooooooooooes! It's da jooooooooo!

:rolleyes:

You can disagree that's fine. I'm an American too. This is the first time I've felt this way and here's why. he governms only for his side. he's not for the whole. too much community organizer in him but first and formost he's not mine cause he and his wifey can't find any reason to be proud of this country. You can have him. I'm still waiting for mine.

You are right that He is Our dysfunctional President. You are right. I pledge to treat him with at least the same amount of respect that the Left showed Bush. Could you please do the rest of us a favor though, and up his medication, just a bit. ;)

That's fair.

You can disagree that's fine. I'm an American too. This is the first time I've felt this way and here's why. he governms only for his side. he's not for the whole. too much community organizer in him but first and formost he's not mine cause he and his wifey can't find any reason to be proud of this country. You can have him. I'm still waiting for mine.
I hope you can see my point that no man...NO man...is above America. I will not give any single human the power to make me sell out my respect for our system.

(Not saying you're a sellout...just think about it, though, please. The principle is more important than the man.)

data

elena_kagan090218.jpg

klain.jpg

1244934903_5447.jpg

042108_2.jpg

electionsc3.jpg

LawrenceHSummers.jpg

mona_sutphen3.jpg

that's enough to make me puke my breakfast. YUCK of the US of KKKA

I hope you can see my point that no man...NO man...is above America. I will not give any single human the power to make me sell out my respect for our system.

(Not saying you're a sellout...just think about it, though, please. The principle is more important than the man.)

I think what you are missing is that this man is selling out the system. He governs only for his special interest groups, he circumvented contract law and stole money from the stock holders, bond holders, pensioners and from the dealers of GM and Chrysler only to give to the powerful UAW, he is suing Arizona for upholding a law that mirrors federal law,if he could figure out a way he would shut down Fox News and right wing talk he is trying to destroy the system which you and I hold in esteem.

Hmm...just what would a wise Muslim President do?

Alert! Potential second Nobel Prize here!

I think what you are missing is that this man is selling out the system. He governs only for his special interest groups, he circumvented contract law and stole money from the stock holders, bond holders, pensioners and from the dealers of GM and Chrysler only to give to the powerful UAW, he is suing Arizona for upholding a law that mirrors federal law,if he could figure out a way he would shut down Fox News and right wing talk he is trying to destroy the system which you and I hold in esteem.
Oh, I agree about what he is, Willow. But, I sill stand by what I say.

Oh, I agree about what he is, Willow. But, I sill stand by what I say.

Fair enough, and I have to go by what I feel. I don't feel he represents me or this great country. He'll pick Mexico over us any day. and he'll turn one of our states over to the corrupt UN for "human rights" violations. NOpe he's not mine. I'd never choose someone like him. Never.

When the President willfully absolves himself of following his Constitutional duties and fails to adminster the laws of the land, I feel it is no longer my responsibility to accept him as my President. He has promoted a house divided against itself.

Actually, it is probably my responsibility to promote his removal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back