A "One-State" Solution

SINGLE DEMOCRATIC STATE IN PALESTINE:EQUALITY FOR ALL

SINGLE DEMOCRATIC STATE IN PALESTINE: RIGHT OF RETURN Pt 2

Now that’s pretty darn funny. You enjoy posting such nonsense, right?

We have examples of Arab-Islamist dictatorships across the Islamist Middle East as examples of non-functioning “democracies”.

Anything other silly PressTV videos you’d care to dump in the thread?

We have examples of Arab-Islamist dictatorships across the Islamist Middle East as examples of non-functioning “democracies”.

What are you blabbering about?

BTW, those are not Press TV videos.

They’re PressTV videos.

The problem for the Israeli's is that they face the constant threat from people who hate them and who breed excessively. So a "One-State Solution" becomes a non-started because the said State would have to have some semblance of "democracy," and the Arabs would very quickly overwhelm the jews with numbers.

But what if Israel fortified its "constitution" (or whatever the founding document is) to make it cast in concrete that Israel will always and forever be a "Jewish State," then granted citizenship to everyone living in the whole territory (Israel, West Bank, Golan Heights - maybe not Gaza), who is willing to swear an oath of allegiance to the Israel State?

Many big obstacles are apparent, not the least of which is that once such a move were started, it could never be turned back.

But is it something worth exploring?

In America our military has firing and bombing ranges to test the lethality of munitions, and sometimes the odd mule deer or example of wildlife who happens to pass by. The Israeli Military has . . . Palestine.

They’re PressTV videos.

Not true. :poop::poop:

Edward Briody

I'm betting you work for Jews.

Actually, i'm self employed. Have had the misfortune for working for Jews at various points....
Do not worry, Joe.
We do not believe your words one bit.
They are WAY too pretty to be true.

"My best friends are Jews"
"I have Jewish friends who are anti Israel"
" I have worked for Jews...."

You are beyond non original and cannot get when someone is making fun of you :)

Do not worry, Joe.

You are beyond non original and cannot get when someone is making fun of you

Never said I have Jewish friends... (Did back in College, but that's another issue) or that they are anti-Zionist. Frankly, what I've found is most American Jews treat the Zionist Entity like Crazy Uncle Moshe who rants at your goyim friends at your bat-mitzvah. It's all manner of fucked up, but it's family.

Do not worry, Joe.

You are beyond non original and cannot get when someone is making fun of you

Never said I have Jewish friends... (Did back in College, but that's another issue) or that they are anti-Zionist. Frankly, what I've found is most American Jews treat the Zionist Entity like Crazy Uncle Moshe who rants at your goyim friends at your bat-mitzvah. It's all manner of fucked up, but it's family.
Another bunch of lies. We are getting used to it :)

Why can't You answer a single question?
No not imaginary at all, what the Caliphate did to shock the world is what Hamas was literally doing after elections to their own, and I won't go as low as to post the evidence.

because their isn't any.... Little bored with the Zionist propaganda, anyway.

Not my problem, really. We need to not be involved.

Hey, here's a crazy idea. If they are SOOOOOO awful, GO BACK TO EUROPE.

Problem solved.

Do You think Eurabia can impress anyone with better mosques?

whitehousedome~s600x600.jpg

Last edited:
What is it BALESTINE?

Arabs Jews and what's between them, the stand up comedian Yohay Sponder
is trying to solve the middle east conflict Funny Monday - Israeli Standup in English

'The Arab states don't want a Palestinian state either'

In Jerusalem the Sovereignty Movement held a panel discussion on the topic of sovereignty and one of the speakers was human rights activist Bassam Eid, a resident of east Jerusalem and former resident of Jericho, who has become an international symbol, exposing the corruption and incitement to terror carried out by the PA leadership.
Eid began his talk with an anecdote from one of his meetings with senior officials of the Civil Administration in the Gaza Strip that are held to support the residents of the Strip with their humanitarian problems. "One day I met the head of the Civil Administration of Khan Yunis. He asked if I believe in G-d. I told him 'yes' and he said that I must surely believe that in the world to come there is a Heaven and Hell. Hell will be here in Gaza and Gaza has really become a hell".

I have always been in contact with a lot of people there. There are shocking stories there. No one speaks of the thousands of people who are murdered there, like in Saudi Arabia and other Arab states where people are murdered and no one knows about them. We know about the severe Islamic regime that rules the Hamas movement in Gaza", says Eid, adding: "If, tomorrow, the State of Israel took a secret survey among the Palestinians of Judea and Samaria, asking them which regime they would prefer to live under, I believe that 99.9 percent would prefer Israeli rule".

According to Eid, the Arab public in Judea and Samaria and Gaza remembers longingly the days before the Oslo era. "We remember the good days before Oslo. People in Gaza are nostalgic for the beaches of Jaffa and Haifa. Palestinians say that since Oslo their situation has been deteriorating day by day".

"Two days ago in Jericho, a Palestinian died as a result of beatings carried out by people from the Palestinian government. They have no respect for human rights in the PA. I have dealt with human rights under Arafat as well as under Abbas; each one is worse than the other. There are no investigative committees there and the most important thing for them is their corruption".

"In all of the public relations activities in the Palestinian Authority there is nothing but incitement. When you pay a salary to a murderer, it only encourages more murders and more murderers. This is exactly what they do", says Eid, stating that "The only support that Mahmoud Abbas gets is from the West, especially from Europe. Not from the Palestinians and not from the Americans. Only Europeans give it power and money".

Bassam Eid told another story about a speech by former U.S. ambassador Nikki Haley in the AIPAC conference, which he attended specifically to hear her speech. In this speech, she said that "When there is a draft resolution in the UN, it is voted upon, if it is in favor of Israel the Arab ambassadors are against it and vice versa, but after the vote, when I return to my office in the UN, the ambassadors come to me and tell me that they are sorry, that they had no choice but to vote as they did, but they are with me".

From this story about Haley, Eid reaches the surprising conclusion that "no country in the Middle East wants a Palestinian state". And to this, he adds that he believes the king of Jordan is in agreement with the Israeli consensus that the Jordan Valley must remain in Israeli hands, since he does not want Palestinian soldiers on the border of his country.

In Eid's opinion, 21 Arab states support Israeli sovereignty over Judea and Samaria, even if they do not say it aloud. "The time has come to move from theory to practice. There has been enough talk about theories. The time has come to do this and with Trump, anything is possible. He is for everything. You have the support of 21 Arab states. Why are you waiting? This could happen even before the elections. The way is paved and you should do it as quickly as possible", said Eid, to the audience's loud applause.

Source:
Sovereignty Movement
879876.jpg

Transforming Palestine/Israel into a Single, Secular, Democratic State with Equal Rights for All

Transforming Palestine/Israel into a Single, Secular, Democratic State with Equal Rights for All

Another bag of racist libels.

First they gave Arabs 21 countries, all Muslim with the exception of one, and one additional country for Jews, with the same hope they had for Lebanon for there to be secured a small country where a both persecuted minorities could donate to the world and prosper.

Minorities were hopeful, the Arab Muslim majority demanded complete domination over several continents.
Then a 22nd Arab Muslim country was created on 77% of land that was alloted for the Jewish minority nation.

Jews took it and were still hopeful, Arabs still demanded complete domination.
Then on the 23% of the land left the "enlightened" nations suggested to establish another, 23rd Arab country,
leaving the Jews with even less than Lebanon, and took Jerusalem to themselves, just to spite the Jews.

Jews, who just survived the Holocaust, danced on the streets still hopeful.
Arabs declared an open Holy War on Jews calling to wipe them all and complete domination.

When Arabs lost, the "enlightened" nations got bitter and started pouring crocodile tears for the Arab failure to end finish what Hitler started. Jews were the new Nazis they said, for not letting themselves being annihilates just 3 years after WW2. And the circus started.

The "enlightened" intelligentsia that idolized the 2-state plan and gave Nobel Prizes to those who played the tune, while condemning for decades anyone who dared say otherwise, turned overnight condemning Israel for playing the tune with Arafat (may his name and memory be erased), and started singing about bad Israel for ever coming into existence and that the 2 state plan was inevitably racist because Jews, they suggest in the terminology are of the wrong skin color, to have a state of their own.

It WILL be one country, and it will be a Jewish state.
And as there's nothing racist about any of the "enlightened" Western or Arab nation-states with their designated religions, so there's nothing racist about one Jewish country with all its religious and secular citizens of all backgrounds. Racism is to hold the belief that a Jewish state is inherently inferior to all above.

And if the soft hearted "enlightened" intelligentsia, pretending they fight for justice and equality when demanding to eliminate Israel, who want to turn their noses because no one buys into their latest "secular" version of obsessive experiments for the only Jewish country, they may stay with their noses twisted.

Half-Way-590-LI1-620x442.jpg

Inevitably, it will be one state, a Jewish one,
literally the most free Arab country in the world.
And the most prosperous society of the entire middle east.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back