The Point of Seperating Children Is to Ensure They Are NOT with Pedophiles

The guy did one movie worth a damn, and not because of him. He just rides on Daddy's name, though Dad was an asshole too I understand.

He's important because media makes him so, just like Obama.

The children are being used as pawns for open borders. Catch and release is what they are after.

Peter is wrong. Few, if anybody, feels he has a valid response. However, neither do I believe Trump or a single one of his supporters gives a rat's rump about protecting these kids from pedophiles. They, you, do not care that they are escaping gangs of murderers in their home countries, yet you care that they are jailed with possible pedophiles? Tell THAT to Mickey Finn! I agree with the writer who said that Trump is like the arsonist who is a fireman, setting fires so he can be a hero and 'save' the situation.

They are kept with other kids, unless your claim is these other children are pedophiles...
Peter is wrong. Few, if anybody, feels he has a valid response. However, neither do I believe Trump or a single one of his supporters gives a rat's rump about protecting these kids from pedophiles. They, you, do not care that they are escaping gangs of murderers in their home countries, yet you care that they are jailed with possible pedophiles? Tell THAT to Mickey Finn! I agree with the writer who said that Trump is like the arsonist who is a fireman, setting fires so he can be a hero and 'save' the situation.

The left is inverting every aspect of good and justice we've ever known. Just saw an article detailing a Selena Gomez film short where she literally wears extra body parts. The left is grooming all of us to taste righteousness as they feed us evil. Sick stuff. Even worse: most Americans can't get enough.

Selena Gomez's Bizarre New Horror Project Is Absolute Nightmare Fuel -- Watch

The left is inverting every aspect of good and justice we've ever known. Just saw an article detailing a Selena Gomez film short where she literally wears extra body parts. The left is grooming all of us to taste righteousness as they feed us evil. Sick stuff. Even worse: most Americans can't get enough.

Huh? A Selena Gomez vid means the left is 'grooming all of us to taste righteousness as they feed us evil'? Are you THAT easily led?

Huh? A Selena Gomez vid means the left is 'grooming all of us to taste righteousness as they feed us evil'? Are you THAT easily led?

No. You are that easily deceived. They've a seat prepared for you at the buffet.

Liberals think it's inhumane to separate the children from the illegal pedophile's who brought them across the border. .... :cuckoo:
Nice try, but a common Trump Chump twist of content. We know you don't lose a lot of sleep over these kids...and you own it. Trying to dump on Democrats is getting moldy.

WOW WM2020 has outdone itself, hate and fear on a level of foolishness never before seen in the history of trolling.

Q. For WM, where are the children under 14 being housed, have their guards been vetted and why is the press not allowed to bring cameras into the detention facilities where all of the children are housed? Why has the Administration ignored the legal rights of those detained? Have they been informed of their legal rights?

Trump&Co. are damn liars, and every member of the executive branch who supports their lies is complicit in violating the Bill of Rights, to wit: Amendments, IV, V, VI, VIII and IX.

Trump has violate the law of the land, as has Session, Nielsen and countless other lesser public employees who continue to aid and abet the evil action.

McConnell and Ryan need to restore order to the nation, by passing a bill to fund the legally necessary lawyers and judges those detained deserve, and social workers, child psychologists and psychiatrist to provide professional services to those children ripped apart by the evil doers.

Soooo why do you want children to be housed with adults?
Did you know that it's against the law?

Did Trump apologize for lying to you, by saying he didn't have the authority to end the family separations at the border?

Fuck irrelevant Peter Fonda. This was Trump's doing. Let's hope it's also his un-doing.

Soooo why do you want children to be housed with adults?

Did you know that it's against the law?

Good grief, in all honesty you are truly stupid. There is no law which restricts a child from being housed by adults. There are regulations and laws which determine if a child is made a ward of the state, but that is done under the supervision of a Judge and must occur in hours not weeks or months. There are regulations and licensing laws established by every State which protect children from exploitation, and is why several States are now suing the Federal Government.

There are laws being violated by Trump&Co. to wit: The 4th, 5th, 6th, 8th and 9th articles of the Bill of Rights.

The current supporter of the Republicans in power today must be a damn liar and/or a biddable fool - there is no other explanation for what is happening to the US in this second decade of the 21st Century.

Forum List

Back