A new WTC 7 video to argue over.

The comments on it at youtube mention discrepancies between this side of the building and the location of the penthouse. I don't know enough about it to say that's not what you should be seeing from that angle and side though.

The penthouse is in the right place, that guy is nuts. However, notice how once again the collapse of the east penthouse is left out of the video. My educated guess is that the flashes and sound (since they are not found in any other video or audio source for 10 years) have been added recently.

No - The penthouse is on the opposite side of the building along with the broken window patterns & crimp just before collapse. This video has been flipped & cropped in a way to fool the viewer into believing it is from the other angle & closer up. You can also see the reversed keystone effect in the building lines. The side of the building closest to the camera should have lines, windows & floors looking larger than the ones far away. It is going the wrong way in this video. Who ever made the video said it came from a digital camera because these video alterations were done digitally. One would reasonably conclude that since someone went to the trouble to fool people with those alterations that they also added in the flashes timed with the window breakage. Explosions don't just take out one window at a time.

The camera has to be north of the building which makes the east penthouse to the left. The east penthouse fell 6 to 8 seconds before the west penthouse (on the right). I do wonder just where this camera was though because it had to be really zoomed in from somewhere and likely would not have been close enough to pick up the audio very well. And you don't just "find" digital footage after 10 years, especially of something like this.

It's faked as sure as I'm sitting here.

The penthouse is in the right place, that guy is nuts. However, notice how once again the collapse of the east penthouse is left out of the video. My educated guess is that the flashes and sound (since they are not found in any other video or audio source for 10 years) have been added recently.

No - The penthouse is on the opposite side of the building along with the broken window patterns & crimp just before collapse. This video has been flipped & cropped in a way to fool the viewer into believing it is from the other angle & closer up. You can also see the reversed keystone effect in the building lines. The side of the building closest to the camera should have lines, windows & floors looking larger than the ones far away. It is going the wrong way in this video. Who ever made the video said it came from a digital camera because these video alterations were done digitally. One would reasonably conclude that since someone went to the trouble to fool people with those alterations that they also added in the flashes timed with the window breakage. Explosions don't just take out one window at a time.

The camera has to be north of the building which makes the east penthouse to the left. The east penthouse fell 6 to 8 seconds before the west penthouse (on the right). I do wonder just where this camera was though because it had to be really zoomed in from somewhere and likely would not have been close enough to pick up the audio very well. And you don't just "find" digital footage after 10 years, especially of something like this.

It's faked as sure as I'm sitting here.

If this were a real video (which it's not) the person holding the camera would have had to be standing on top of the WTC2 rubble pile in order to keep WTC5 & WTC6 from appearing on the screen.

The youtube is simply the footage we've been seeing for years flipped horizontally, zoomed in and blurred, and sound effects added in.

It's just a desperate, last gasp attempt for relevance since they couldn't even get 100 twoofers to show up in NYC on the eleventh.

We saw the freaking planes hit the WTC. Clinton was a fool and a degenerate but it doesn't make any sense to accuse him of masterminding an attack on his own Country. It was Bush's fault? He was in office about eight months. The hijackers spent longer than that in flight school on Clinton's watch. The first attack on the WTC (on Clinton's watch) was by the same network that flew the planes into the Towers. Was the Pentagon an inside job? Was the attack on the USS Cole faked by US Sailors? Nothing makes sense in this dumb assed conspiracy theory.

the flashes are computer generated.they are far too bright to be the same age as the tape.
also the title is a tiny bit convenent...don't ya think

Since it is a white plane with a dark blue tail, that would make it a JetBlue aircraft.

Congrats, eots, you found a film of a plane belonging to an airline that is a major domestic carrier at EWR, JFK, and LGA. :clap2: :clap2:

there where no planes in the sky at that time according to the FAA

The planes weren't stopped until after the attack on the Pentagon.

And besides, you little UTuuuuuuubz video doesn't even have anything in it to identify when or where it was filmed. It could have been filmed yesterday afternoon in Fargo ND for all anyone knows.

If it was a inside job, why blow up building #7?

Wasn't the twins enough?

Wasn't the twins enough?

No. You see, it wasn't enough to collapse the twin towers and kill 3,000 people. Americans would not be furious enough, and might let it pass. But then, when the "perps" collapsed an obscure empty building, then the people decided, NOW we have to go to war!.

Hey eots, please tell me exactly where and when this UTuuuuuuuuubz video was filmed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SyjP1XnojY&feature=related]Airliner does a 360 roll at airshow!! - YouTube[/ame]

While you're at it, eots, tell me where and when this UTuuuuuuubz was filmed also.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kXHmNlMy34&feature=related]F15 full afterburn - YouTube[/ame]

OK eots, I know those last 2 may have been difficult.

Just tell me where and when this plane was filmed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwEN41nJWKM&feature=related]B2 "Stealth Bomber" flying over my House - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not gonna lie. If that's real and not edited in, that's the clearest video I've ever seen of something that can be reasonably referred to as controlled demolition explosions.

yes this video must be verified...if it checks out it is huge

Exactly. However, the UFO thing at 15 seconds makes me ill. They always have to find ways to discredit the truth. This is also a mirror image. You can tell by the signature arrow pattern of explosions, but on the other side of the building, as with the rooftop penthouse. Such a shame.

Come on eots. Just identify where and when any of those 3 videos were shot, and I'll stand behind you that your airplane video was shot after the FAA grounded all flights on 9/11.

You have 3 chances to gain a convert. All you need to do is step up.

Wasn't the twins enough?

No. You see, it wasn't enough to collapse the twin towers and kill 3,000 people. Americans would not be furious enough, and might let it pass. But then, when the "perps" collapsed an obscure empty building, then the people decided, NOW we have to go to war!.
:clap2:
:udaman:

Wasn't the twins enough?

Man you sure are dense.

•The third tower was occupied by the Secret Service, the CIA, the Department of Defense and the Office of Emergency Management, which would co-ordinate any response to a disaster or a terrorist attack.

Wasn't the twins enough?

you are advertising it here that disinfo agent Moron In The Hat can brainwash you easily.nice.:clap2:

you are advertising it here that disinfo agent Moron In The Hat can brainwash you easily.nice.:clap2:
It was a joke, you fucking idiot.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back