A new WTC 7 video to argue over.

I'm not gonna lie. If that's real and not edited in, that's the clearest video I've ever seen of something that can be reasonably referred to as controlled demolition explosions.

I'm not gonna lie. If that's real and not edited in, that's the clearest video I've ever seen of something that can be reasonably referred to as controlled demolition explosions.

yes this video must be verified...if it checks out it is huge

The comments on it at youtube mention discrepancies between this side of the building and the location of the penthouse. I don't know enough about it to say that's not what you should be seeing from that angle and side though.

There's nothing TO argue about because there IS NO building 7. Donald Rumsfeld has never even heard of it so it can't be real.

You're Jedi mind tricks don't work on ME!

Yes. It had to be an implosion. They carefully planted the explosives in a way that would blow out the windows on the same floor or adjacent floors one at a time.

God almighty. You twoofers are fucking stupid.

Yes. It had to be an implosion. They carefully planted the explosives in a way that would blow out the windows on the same floor or adjacent floors one at a time.

you are stupid...if the video is legit and you cant admit there is a need to re-examine the collapse of wtc 7

No id-eots. You and your twoofer asshole friends are the stupid ones.

Nobody said the video wasn't legit, schmuck.

But you look at the windows getting blown out as evidence (which it isn't, obviously) of the planting of explosives.

Instead, the explosive sounds and the windows blowing out along with those sounds IN THE MANNER we observe indicates only that the building had started to collapse.

Had it been explosive charges blowing out those windows, we'd expect to see adjacent windows (at LEAST on the very same floor) blowing out simultaneously -- unless you imagine that all the invisible explosives got planted but were so very fucking weak that they couldn't disturb glass in an adjacent room. And if the explosives were THAT weak, how could they implode a building with them?

You really area fucking moron, you scumbag twoofer piece of rabidly dishonest shit.

It's really a shame that they didn't release the entire video. The pattern in the blown out windows spelled "9/11 was an inside job."

you are stupid...if the video is legit and you cant admit there is a need to re-examine the collapse of wtc 7

No id-eots. You and your twoofer asshole friends are the stupid ones.

Nobody said the video wasn't legit, schmuck.

But you look at the windows getting blown out as evidence (which it isn't, obviously) of the planting of explosives.

Instead, the explosive sounds and the windows blowing out along with those sounds IN THE MANNER we observe indicates only that the building had started to collapse.

Had it been explosive charges blowing out those windows, we'd expect to see adjacent windows (at LEAST on the very same floor) blowing out simultaneously -- unless you imagine that all the invisible explosives got planted but were so very fucking weak that they couldn't disturb glass in an adjacent room. And if the explosives were THAT weak, how could they implode a building with them?

You really area fucking moron, you scumbag twoofer piece of rabidly dishonest shit.

I have video of explosive experts from controlled demolition inc that say that the windows would not necessarily break ...you see synchronized visible explosions and the building comes down...if you dont think that it raises questions you are without question an idiot

Last edited:
it's really a shame that they didn't release the entire video. The pattern in the blown out windows spelled "9/11 was an inside job."

moron
no, you are since you believe this ten years later without a shred of evidence to support you but the deluded ramblings of other fools.

did you even watch the video you reject...you do not have the first clue about the collapse of wtc 7 so why do you even pretend

no, you are since you believe this ten years later without a shred of evidence to support you but the deluded ramblings of other fools.

did you even watch the video you reject...you do not have the first clue about the collapse of wtc 7 so why do you even pretend
I did and it was more than likely exactly as Liarbility described it.

Unless it was a faked video of course, and that would be even more pathetic than your attempts to pretend one window here and there would blow out.

Forum List

Back