A new WTC 7 video to argue over.

If it was a inside job, why blow up building #7?

Wasn't the twins enough?

Man you sure are dense.

•The third tower was occupied by the Secret Service, the CIA, the Department of Defense and the Office of Emergency Management, which would co-ordinate any response to a disaster or a terrorist attack.
OOOH OK, now it all makes sence.

If it was a inside job, why blow up building #7?

Wasn't the twins enough?

Man you sure are dense.

•The third tower was occupied by the Secret Service, the CIA, the Department of Defense and the Office of Emergency Management, which would co-ordinate any response to a disaster or a terrorist attack.
OOOH OK, now it all makes sence.

Never mind the fact that they had evacuated the building hours before it fell.........

:eusa_drool:
I'm not gonna lie. If that's real and not edited in, that's the clearest video I've ever seen of something that can be reasonably referred to as controlled demolition explosions.

yes this video must be verified...if it checks out it is huge

Exactly. However, the UFO thing at 15 seconds makes me ill. They always have to find ways to discredit the truth. This is also a mirror image. You can tell by the signature arrow pattern of explosions, but on the other side of the building, as with the rooftop penthouse. Such a shame.
:eek:

IMO, The video is a fake, end of story. It was made to try to discredit the truth movement.

wholly fuck !
I thought Eots was going to cum in his pants when this thread first started!!:lol::lol: And, as usual, it turned out to be total bullshit. Now Eots can go back to posting the same old videos over and over and over and over.............

wholly fuck !
I thought Eots was going to cum in his pants when this thread first started!!:lol::lol: And, as usual, it turned out to be total bullshit. Now Eots can go back to posting the same old videos over and over and over and over.............

Not only did he cum in his pants, he splurted all over his screen.

And he bought the whole thing, unquestioningly, lock, stock and sticky barrel.

:lol:

Last edited:
I'm not gonna lie. If that's real and not edited in, that's the clearest video I've ever seen of something that can be reasonably referred to as controlled demolition explosions.

yes this video must be verified...if it checks out it is huge

oba your latent homosexuality is showing....again
WOW! You neg rep me because you got all excited and then had "rejected lovers" let down when it wasn't true. Do you really think gay references are that demeaning? Are you uncomfortable with your sexuality? That hat you use to wear in your avatar SCREAMED "I'M GAY!!!!!":lol::lol: Is that why you dumped it? Too many propositions?:lol:

wholly fuck !

Not only did he cum in his patns, he splurted all over his screen.

liarabilty is the queen of latent homosexuality you two should get a room...you sick fucks

liarabilty is the queen of latent homosexuality you two should get a room...you sick fucks

id-eots makes frequent use of the gay slur, demonstrating that he really is a flaming queen, then when he gets called on it (among his numerous other glaring failures) he quickly adapts and uses the gay slur again!

id-eots may lack originality and intelligence, but at least he's boring and unpersuasive.

:clap2:

Plus, he really does cum at the unquestioned video which seems to support his sub-moronic theories.

id-eots makes frequent use of the gay slur, demonstrating that he really is a flaming queen, then when he gets called on it (among his numerous other glaring failures) he quickly adapts and uses the gay slur again!

id-eots may lack originality and intelligence, but at least he's boring and unpersuasive.

Plus, he really does cum at the unquestioned video which seems to support his sub-moronic theories.

what ever are you rambling about you crude ,filthy little man ?

what ever are you rambling about you crude ,filthy little man ?

Oh, just pointing out and highlighting your constant illogicality, irrationality and dishonesty, you crude, dishonest, scumbag, hypocritical, diseased clit.

Now, go toddle off and go fuck yourself. That's a good little queen.

Forum List

Back