A new WTC 7 video to argue over.

no, you are since you believe this ten years later without a shred of evidence to support you but the deluded ramblings of other fools.

did you even watch the video you reject...you do not have the first clue about the collapse of wtc 7 so why do you even pretend
I did and it was more than likely exactly as Liarbility described it.

Unless it was a faked video of course, and that would be even more pathetic than your attempts to pretend one window here and there would blow out.

so what did NIST say was the cause of the wtc 7 collapse and for what reasons did the rule out explosives...do you even know ???

no, you are since you believe this ten years later without a shred of evidence to support you but the deluded ramblings of other fools.

did you even watch the video you reject...you do not have the first clue about the collapse of wtc 7 so why do you even pretend
i did and it was more than likely exactly as liarbility described it.

Unless it was a faked video of course, and that would be even more pathetic than your attempts to pretend one window here and there would blow out.

liarabilty did not describe anything ..he simply stated a falsehood that the windows would have blown out

i did and it was more than likely exactly as liarbility described it.

so what did nist say was the cause of the wtc 7 collapse and for what reasons did the rule out explosives...do you even know ???

ya... That's what i thought...

you are stupid...if the video is legit and you cant admit there is a need to re-examine the collapse of wtc 7

No id-eots. You and your twoofer asshole friends are the stupid ones.

Nobody said the video wasn't legit, schmuck.

But you look at the windows getting blown out as evidence (which it isn't, obviously) of the planting of explosives.

Instead, the explosive sounds and the windows blowing out along with those sounds IN THE MANNER we observe indicates only that the building had started to collapse.

Had it been explosive charges blowing out those windows, we'd expect to see adjacent windows (at LEAST on the very same floor) blowing out simultaneously -- unless you imagine that all the invisible explosives got planted but were so very fucking weak that they couldn't disturb glass in an adjacent room. And if the explosives were THAT weak, how could they implode a building with them?

You really area fucking moron, you scumbag twoofer piece of rabidly dishonest shit.

I have video of explosive experts from consoled demolition inc that say that the windows would not necessarily break ...you see synchronized visible explosions and the building comes down...if you dont think that it raises questions you are without question an idiot
I looked up Consoled Demolition Inc and no such company exists. Oh yeah, it's Eots so he must mean CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS INC.

No id-eots. You and your twoofer asshole friends are the stupid ones.

Nobody said the video wasn't legit, schmuck.

But you look at the windows getting blown out as evidence (which it isn't, obviously) of the planting of explosives.

Instead, the explosive sounds and the windows blowing out along with those sounds IN THE MANNER we observe indicates only that the building had started to collapse.

Had it been explosive charges blowing out those windows, we'd expect to see adjacent windows (at LEAST on the very same floor) blowing out simultaneously -- unless you imagine that all the invisible explosives got planted but were so very fucking weak that they couldn't disturb glass in an adjacent room. And if the explosives were THAT weak, how could they implode a building with them?

You really area fucking moron, you scumbag twoofer piece of rabidly dishonest shit.

I have video of explosive experts from controlled demolition inc that say that the windows would not necessarily break ...you see synchronized visible explosions and the building comes down...if you dont think that it raises questions you are without question an idiot
I looked up Consoled Demolition Inc and no such company exists. Oh yeah, it's Eots so he must mean CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS INC.

wtf are you rambling about you irrelevant fool....the expert from controlled demolition inc says windows would not break ...the deceased expert form Sweden said the same...nist claims no visible explosion and no sounds of explosions so explosives where ruled out but that appears to be untrue,

Last edited:
lol, I was just reading some of the comments and someone pointed out the flying saucer flying over the building. tff!

I have video of explosive experts from controlled demolition inc that say that the windows would not necessarily break ...you see synchronized visible explosions and the building comes down...if you dont think that it raises questions you are without question an idiot

wtf are you rambling about you irrelevant fool....the expert from controlled demolition inc says windows would not break ...the deceased expert form Sweden said the same...nist claims no visible explosion and no sounds of explosions so explosives where ruled out but that appears to be untrue,
Do you even read the crap you post. I was responding to what you posted. And you are just as irrelevant, asshole.

And LOOK, Eots has another YouTube video he can post over and over and over. Moron.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tpRBFeB2Y8&feature=related]F-14 Tomcat Low Supersonic Fly-By (Sonic Boom!) - YouTube[/ame]

At least my video is real!!

ufo2_wideweb__470x270,0.jpg

I'm not gonna lie. If that's real and not edited in, that's the clearest video I've ever seen of something that can be reasonably referred to as controlled demolition explosions.

yes this video must be verified...if it checks out it is huge

The comments on it at youtube mention discrepancies between this side of the building and the location of the penthouse. I don't know enough about it to say that's not what you should be seeing from that angle and side though.

The penthouse is in the right place, that guy is nuts. However, notice how once again the collapse of the east penthouse is left out of the video. My educated guess is that the flashes and sound (since they are not found in any other video or audio source for 10 years) have been added recently.

The penthouse is in the right place, that guy is nuts. However, notice how once again the collapse of the east penthouse is left out of the video. My educated guess is that the flashes and sound (since they are not found in any other video or audio source for 10 years) have been added recently.

They would rather believe that our gov't is that evil.

Lets put some of that same energy into proving Osama is really dead and get back to me :cuckoo:

yes this video must be verified...if it checks out it is huge

The comments on it at youtube mention discrepancies between this side of the building and the location of the penthouse. I don't know enough about it to say that's not what you should be seeing from that angle and side though.

No - The penthouse is on the opposite side of the building along with the broken window patterns & crimp just before collapse. This video has been flipped & cropped in a way to fool the viewer into believing it is from the other angle & closer up. You can also see the reversed keystone effect in the building lines. The side of the building closest to the camera should have lines, windows & floors looking larger than the ones far away. It is going the wrong way in this video. Who ever made the video said it came from a digital camera because these video alterations were done digitally. One would reasonably conclude that since someone went to the trouble to fool people with those alterations that they also added in the flashes timed with the window breakage. Explosions don't just take out one window at a time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back