A new Gallup poll suggests Obama's class warfare is becoming a big loser for the left

Discussion in 'Politics' started by teapartysamurai, Dec 18, 2011.

1. teapartysamurai

teapartysamurai Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,872
    The American Spectator : The Real Sleeping Giant

Thus, Obama and the liberals thought the OWS would be the answer to the Tea Party, and he would get the country to sympathize with his brand of marxist class envy.

But, it's backfiring. All people are seeing is a bunch of dirty, filthy spoiled brats, sitting around and demanding other people pay for their demands.

That might have worked in Europe, but not in the US, where Americans pride themselves on (as Rush Limbaugh puts it) "rugged individualism."

We don't want the government to pay for all our needs. We want to do it ourselves.

And we don't want a lot of people demanding WE pay for their spoiled demands.

This is another example of where I think the establishment is wrong. The establishment (of both parties) think Obama can win.

I think Obama is extremely vulnerable, more vulnerable than Jimmy Carter, to defeat.

Oh don't get me wrong, the Republicans can still pull defeat from the jaws of victory.

They've done it before with John McCain and Bob Dole. Like the liberals, the Republican establishment has a fixed way of thinking and they won't be confused by facts or reality.

They are still convinced they need a "moderate" (aka watered down liberal) to win elections, and they won't let inconvenient truths like Reagan or Bush convince them otherwise.

Doesn't matter how many times they LOSE with this forumla (Gerald Ford, Bob Dole, John McCain), they STILL are determined they can win with a moderate.

I liken it to the communists who refuse to accept reality that communism doesn't work. They tell themselves it can work if the "right people" run it.

Same thing with the Republican leadership. They believe the "right moderate" will win an election.

So, we can still lose this election, thanks to the Republican establishment. But it won't be because Obama defeats us, we will have defeated ourselves.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. kiwiman127

kiwiman127 Comfortably Moderate Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
    Ratings:
    +3,850
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,767
    I have a question. Is it possible to write a right leaning article without being a lying sack of shit?

4. Dragon

Dragon Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +579
    The poll is probably an indicator that the economy is doing a bit better. Also, the fact that so many people considered themselves among the "haves" shows that they were thinking of the question very differently than that AS article implied; basically most of those people must think they're "haves" if they're not homeless and starving.

All the polls I've seen show overwhelming support for narrowing income gaps. That is completely compatible with this poll result, which means this poll result doesn't show that that has changed.

5. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,684
    Yeah, keep your heads in the sand Libs. It makes the job of getting rid of Obama that much easier! :D

6. initforme

initforme VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,345
    The class warfare has only begun. The middle class is going to wake up one day and see how they are getting the shaft as the ultra wealthy consider them garbage and have a huge hatred toward them. I really dont know how any millionaire or billionaire can relate to the average hard working american. They simply cannot relate but they are the ones getting elected. Talk about a broken system. When it all comes right down to it the whole ball game is the rich versus the poor. The worker versus the management. The worker has to fight for every little thing they get.

7. Sallow

Sallow The Big Bad Wolf. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,394
    Actually..no TPS. You and your racist nazi tea party terrorists are now on the running side of the battle.

Just like the civil war..without the blood and gore. But if you want to start that bullshit again..believe you me..the results will be the same.

8. paulitician

paulitician Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,976
    It's always about the Class Warfare with the Left. They're all very loyal Saul Alinsky disciples. He wrote the book on Marxist 'Community Organizing.' His 'Rules for Radicals' is required reading. They have to stir up the hate & envy. It's the Golden Rule for the Left/Democrats.

9. Dragon

Dragon Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +579
    LOL one of these days I'll have to get around to reading Alinsky's book. It comes with such wonderful mouth-foaming advertising from the right that it HAS to be good. :D

10. Full-Auto

Full-Auto Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,615
    :lmao:

Government - Interest Expense on the Debt Outstanding