A new Fiction about Bush

Journalist Austin Bogues wrote for the New York Times 9 August 2008:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
During his seven and a half years in office, President Bush has declared 422 major disasters — severe storms, tornadoes, wildfires and floods — or more than one a week.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He forgot one disaster: The Bush Administration

Nice try to take a statement to the utter edge of the spectrum.... not going to work with me though, son

I have medals... all of my service buddies have medals.... and we like to believe we earned them... but much of how you got a medal depened a lot more on things other than your actual actions.... the write-up... your connections... how well you told your story... and sometimes, yes sometimes RANK.... I saw butterbars get MSM's for no particular reason other than it being higher than the AAM's and ARCOM's that some of the enlisted folk were getting... because they felt that they were oh so valuable as an officer... meanwhile it is the enlisted guys that are putting forth most of the effort, most of the risk, and coming up with the needed solutions to fix the holes in the task that the officers overlooked...

You are not stating anything obvious.. you are simply trying to craft an argument to fit your ASSumptions.... and in particular in this case, on something you don't know SHIT about

so yes... STFU

So you are saying that medals are just given out willy-nilly.

So you didn't relly deserve you medal either right?

Oh I see, your's were all legitimate but Kerry's were phony.

You are on a very slippery slope.

Maybe it's time to back up a bit be fore you fall.

By the way what does STFU mean?

Here we go, read this and tell me where a single claim has been substantiated? This guy writes fiction and sells it as fact and you Bush haters buy it up and believe it.

Meanwhile you still claim Clinton did not commit Perjury. What a fucking joke.

Book says White House ordered forgery - Yahoo! News

No what is funny is that you don't accept anything unless it's proven in a court of law or something. It's like you think people can't cover shit up. How about O.J Simpson. Still think he didn't murder Nicole? He got off right? It was never proven. Guess he never did it. It never happened. What a ballsnacker you are.

No what is funny is that you don't accept anything unless it's proven in a court of law or something. It's like you think people can't cover shit up. How about O.J Simpson. Still think he didn't murder Nicole? He got off right? It was never proven. Guess he never did it. It never happened. What a ballsnacker you are.

Yet Clinton is innocent right? Gore is Innocent, Feingold is innocent? Right? If it is Dem, innocent till proven over and over guilty. If it is a Republican guilty if you fabricate a charge, that about sums it up.

Yet Clinton is innocent right? Gore is Innocent, Feingold is innocent? Right? If it is Dem, innocent till proven over and over guilty. If it is a Republican guilty if you fabricate a charge, that about sums it up.

Democrats get rid of their bad apples. Republicans just make them lobbyists or consultants.

As for Kerry, he was a true hero. Served, unlike Bush.

And that reminds me. You loyal Bushies suggest we should have stayed the course in nam, correct? Well Kerry saw what was going on and had the fortitude to testify in congress and toss his medals for what we were doing over there. to me, that is a hero and patriot.

If you don't see it that way, its because of nationalism. you can't be objective.

History is written. Nam was a huge mistake. Same with Iraq. You guys have somehow made the traitors seem patriotic. amazing.

Democrats get rid of their bad apples. Republicans just make them lobbyists or consultants.

As for Kerry, he was a true hero. Served, unlike Bush.

And that reminds me. You loyal Bushies suggest we should have stayed the course in nam, correct? Well Kerry saw what was going on and had the fortitude to testify in congress and toss his medals for what we were doing over there. to me, that is a hero and patriot.

If you don't see it that way, its because of nationalism. you can't be objective.

History is written. Nam was a huge mistake. Same with Iraq. You guys have somehow made the traitors seem patriotic. amazing.

You may want to check your facts. Kerry and his Winter Soldier routine have already been shown to be the fraud they were, the group was full of fakes, people that were either never in Vietnam, were never in the military or were there but never saw one day of combat. Further if as Kerry testified, he SAW war crimes, then he should be arrested and tried for NOT reporting them as is REQUIRED by the law and the Military.

As to his medals, you are aware of course, that he never threw HIS medals over the fence? He used some schmooz's metals he was given, he still has his medals.

Then we have his story of running a CIA operative into Cambodia in December 68. Never mind that he was no where near Cambodia and was actually safely in camp that night, but LBJ was still President not Nixon as he insisted was "SEARED, SEARED" into his memory. The man couldn't tell the truth to save his soul.

Then we have Bush and your claim he never served. You are as ignorant as a dead rat. Bush was a fighter pilot, he flew one of the most dangerous aircraft then in service with the US Air Force. He flew it more hours and more times then he was required to as well. He was an interceptor pilot task with defending the US if attacked by the Soviets.

Using your logic anyone that was in the Guard was not in the military and anyone that did not serve in Viet Nam does not count. We have had this retarded argument before and we have sent the retards that make it packing more than once.

The only recent President that never served was Clinton, he lied to get a deferment and then skipped out of Country to England.

You may want to check your facts. Kerry and his Winter Soldier routine have already been shown to be the fraud they were, the group was full of fakes, people that were either never in Vietnam, were never in the military or were there but never saw one day of combat. Further if as Kerry testified, he SAW war crimes, then he should be arrested and tried for NOT reporting them as is REQUIRED by the law and the Military.

As to his medals, you are aware of course, that he never threw HIS medals over the fence? He used some schmooz's metals he was given, he still has his medals.

Then we have his story of running a CIA operative into Cambodia in December 68. Never mind that he was no where near Cambodia and was actually safely in camp that night, but LBJ was still President not Nixon as he insisted was "SEARED, SEARED" into his memory. The man couldn't tell the truth to save his soul.

Then we have Bush and your claim he never served. You are as ignorant as a dead rat. Bush was a fighter pilot, he flew one of the most dangerous aircraft then in service with the US Air Force. He flew it more hours and more times then he was required to as well. He was an interceptor pilot task with defending the US if attacked by the Soviets.

Using your logic anyone that was in the Guard was not in the military and anyone that did not serve in Viet Nam does not count. We have had this retarded argument before and we have sent the retards that make it packing more than once.

The only recent President that never served was Clinton, he lied to get a deferment and then skipped out of Country to England.

You believe those swiftboat attacks? lol.

all the swiftboat attackers have ties with bush. sucker.

no wonder they never change. why be honest when you believe whatever they tell you.

But he hadn't said anything that warranted being told to shut up. It's pathologic because it seems to be endemic among certain extremists.

No. I know they were lies because I read. I read factcheck. I read snopes. I know who funded the swiftboat liars.

You should learn about these things, too, instead of that whole partisan thing.

I disagree with my "liberal pals" plenty... but you're right there on the party line.

Yup 200 plus retired officers and enlisted all conspired with Rove to lie to the American People. And all of Kerry's boat did NOT agree with him, just the ones he paid off. One was very vocal about disagreeing with him.

It's as if the media and the whole right wing have no critical thinking skills.

Does anyone really think that the US Military could really be fooled into bestowing a medal one someone who was undeserving of it? Not once but three times?

Come on righties, call me a liar and prove your own ignornance. And I mean that literally, you are simply ignoring the facts.

There are none so blind as those that WILL not see.

Ever BEEN in the Military? In a position to know how one gets medals? I have. And yes people get medals all the time they did not "earn". They get them for LOTS of reasons.

In this case Kerry basically wrote his own citations and coerced his crew into supporting them. As for the Purple Hearts we have been over that, he may have rated one , which I doubt as well, but 2 of them are bogus. The first one his commander DENIED so he waited till he got a new commander and resubmitted it.

So you are saying that medals are just given out willy-nilly.

So you didn't relly deserve you medal either right?

Oh I see, your's were all legitimate but Kerry's were phony.

You are on a very slippery slope.

Maybe it's time to back up a bit be fore you fall.

By the way what does STFU mean?

Do you just ignore what is posted and keep singing the same bogus tune in your head?

Why don't you at least try and read and comprehend what is written

Shut The Fuck Up

You clearly know nothing about the military, military practices, military culture

Crawl back under your pansy coward liberal rock

It is a comedy show as I understand it. So much for News.

try watching it. it is a news show that makes fun of politics and politicians. it is great for getting young people interested in politics. and a study showed that viewers of the daily show and colbert report know more about national and international affairs than any other news show

Think Progress SURVEY: Daily Show/Colbert Viewers Most Knowledgable, Fox News Viewers Rank Lowest

fox was close to last.

dont bash something that you have no knowledge about

Truthmatters just announced Clinton did not commit Perjury and Jillian insists that as well. Maineman was another, the list gets bigger and bigger. You are either to new to realize this or trying to pass a lie off. I will in this case, against my better judgement assume you just haven't seen them say it.

Some People who call themselves "truth Matters" are now believeable?

I'd like to see just one honest "in the tank group" call themselves "Blatant Propogandists"..

I'd believe them.

Some People who call themselves "truth Matters" are now believeable?

I'd like to see just one honest "in the tank group" call themselves "Blatant Propogandists"..

I'd believe them.

The GOP mastered this. They name it the Patriot Act when the act itself is the least patriotic thing ever.

Or the Leave No Child Left behind bill, which actually leaves children behind. But it sounds good, huh?

Republicans are much better at this than Democrats. For example, insuring kids. The GOP would have called it, "making sure your babies stay healthy and insured" bill. What do the dumb ass Democrats call it? SCHIPP. HUH? What is that? Who can get behind SCHIPP? Now call it something fabulous like the, "Saving Children's Lives" Bill, and no one can vote against it. LOL.

Do you just ignore what is posted and keep singing the same bogus tune in your head?

Why don't you at least try and read and comprehend what is written

Shut The Fuck Up

You clearly know nothing about the military, military practices, military culture

Crawl back under your pansy coward liberal rock

Ah, so that is how a real American upholds our values, just tell the people who aren't brainwashed to shut the fuck up.

Freedom of speach? Righties reserve it for those who agree.

It's not a violation of freedom of speech to tell anti-American morons you don't want to hear their hateful rhetoric.

Hateful?, Anti-American?
How about a reference?

people like allie consider anything less than constant praise and adoration of everything this administration does as being anti-american. supporting dems is probably also considered anti-american

also, you must support a bill that pisses on the 4th amendment or be anti-american

Forum List

Back