A nation cheers

I love shakespeere in the park (that's central park--New York city) but I have to admit----for DRAMATIC APPEAL------the british parliament is even better

I love watching Parliament. Would that our Congress would stop all the phony politeness.

PS-----I googled Poor Melanie Phillips is a JOOOO-------I got relatives in London---
never met them-----distant type things

A true working class hero now imprisoned in the Tower.

SHEEESH-----will they chop his head off or HANG him? -------uhm-----sword or axe?

Only one country is already in Europe (whiterussia), where does punishable by death. I think it is good that the death penalty been canceled. But I'm a little embarrassed. I think it is better the other laws in the US. The law guarantees the true freedom in the US. ( For example, in Hungary, here is still a terrible bureaucracy. Exaggeratedly and opaque over-regulated, many the unintelligible law, especially the tax law. Laws do restrict the true personal freedom. Here is a hypocritical rogue government.)
Screenshot_2016-04-11-23-10-25.png
Screenshot_2016-04-11-23-09-34.png

SHEEESH-----will they chop his head off or HANG him? -------uhm-----sword or axe?

Only one country is already in Europe (whiterussia), where does punishable by death. I think it is good that the death penalty been canceled. But I'm a little embarrassed. I think it is better the other laws in the US. The law guarantees the true freedom in the US. ( For example, in Hungary, here is still a terrible bureaucracy. Exaggeratedly and opaque over-regulated, many the unintelligible law, especially the tax law. Laws do restrict the true personal freedom. Here is a hypocritical rogue government.)
View attachment 70997 View attachment 70998

maggdy-----you are having trouble with English (not a criticism ---just a fact) Are you Hungarian? (you need not anwer if you do not want to)

View attachment 70997 View attachment 70998

maggdy-----you are having trouble with English (not a criticism ---just a fact) Are you Hungarian? (you need not anwer if you do not want to)

Thank you for your attentiveness. Yes , I know that I have a problem with English, cause of it the English grammar.

I caused to you difficulties?
You do not understand that, what I write?

Please, you do quote the sentence from me, which you do not understand. I will to improve that.

Forum List

Back