A must watch Political Ad

I love this guy. I certainly support his views about the country right now. He's really the only one who has the balls to tell Hillary to her face that she's a fascist pig. While Obama and Edwards pussyfoot around during debates, and pick on her for double-speaking, Gravel gets right down to it and calls her out on EVERYTHING. I really like that about him.

He knows what's at stake in this country right now. He knows what Hillary and the rest are REALLY about, and isn't afraid to go right ahead and say it. Even if he says NOTHING.

I love this guy. I certainly support his views about the country right now. He's really the only one who has the balls to tell Hillary to her face that she's a fascist pig. While Obama and Edwards pussyfoot around during debates, and pick on her for double-speaking, Gravel gets right down to it and calls her out on EVERYTHING. I really like that about him.

He knows what's at stake in this country right now. He knows what Hillary and the rest are REALLY about, and isn't afraid to go right ahead and say it. Even if he says NOTHING.

Isn't this like the third candidate you have claimed knows all and is best for the Country?

Isn't this like the third candidate you have claimed knows all and is best for the Country?

RGS, they ALL know 'all'. But he's just one of only 3 that I see willing to go a little further with what they know. The 'best for the country' part you added in yourself.

Testy these days, huh RGS? Ron's polling above Fred in some polls now. That stings, don't it?

Won't be long now.

a must watch political ad

YouTube - CFR / NAU & 2008 Presidential Candidates
What Presidential Candidates are part of the CFR? What are ...
10 min -
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo5CZvD3-QM[/ame]

Forum List

Back