A Movie To Make Your Head Pop

The ClayTaurus

Sep 19, 2005
Man, oh man, have I found a movie to piss off the majority of people in here.

Are you looking for:

• A satirical jab at born again Christians?
  • High school boys being sent away to be cured of homosexuality only to embrace it?
  • Single parent mothers discovering it's ok to be a single parent mother by embracing their child who, you guessed it, is about to become a single parent mother herself?
  • A girl losing her virginity to the gay guy because she mistakenly thought Jesus told her to so he might be cured?
  • This same girl getting pregnant from the gay guy (and then as previously mentioned being accepted by her single parent mother?
  • Tons and tons of born agains suddenly questioning their faith?
  • The righteous, religious main character is the villain, who's really a lying, manipulative bitch?

Seriously, I think some of you might break your TV if you watched this movie. And to top it all off? Macaulay Culkin!
topbox.gif

midbox.gif

botbox.gif

Yeah, it's a good 'un. Back when it was in theaters, we had a huge discussion on here over it.

Really, at the end of the day, though, it's silly for anyone to get angry at the message of the movie, which is basically that religion, just like everything else, should be something you take part in because you want to, not just because you've been taught that that's what you have to do.

Dan said:
Yeah, it's a good 'un. Back when it was in theaters, we had a huge discussion on here over it.

Really, at the end of the day, though, it's silly for anyone to get angry at the message of the movie, which is basically that religion, just like everything else, should be something you take part in because you want to, not just because you've been taught that that's what you have to do.
Yeah that was kind of the curveball I wasn't expecting. No one really shunned their faith, just changed their view on what it all entailed, and how it affected their attitude.

The ClayTaurus said:
Man, oh man, have I found a movie to piss off the majority of people in here.

Are you looking for:

• A satirical jab at born again Christians?
  • High school boys being sent away to be cured of homosexuality only to embrace it?
  • Single parent mothers discovering it's ok to be a single parent mother by embracing their child who, you guessed it, is about to become a single parent mother herself?
  • A girl losing her virginity to the gay guy because she mistakenly thought Jesus told her to so he might be cured?
  • This same girl getting pregnant from the gay guy (and then as previously mentioned being accepted by her single parent mother?
  • Tons and tons of born agains suddenly questioning their faith?
  • The righteous, religious main character is the villain, who's really a lying, manipulative bitch?

Seriously, I think some of you might break your TV if you watched this movie. And to top it all off? Macaulay Culkin!
topbox.gif

midbox.gif

botbox.gif
I had a feeling that you were going to post that XD

I loved that movie

Forum List

Back