A Measure Of Insanity

Psychosis is ----marked by "bizarre" ideation. which is, simply, belief in REALITIES---that are not real. Recognized faith based (religious) beliefs
are excluded from "bizarre" but psychotic persons do not get their hallucinations
and delusions from "nowhere"-----they are often ROOTED in their religion

Can you provide some supporting documentation for your claim ?

I don't recall seeing that in the article.

read Kaplan's textbook of Psychiatry. It comes in two giant
volumes-----a few thousand pages------somewhere in there

In other words.....no.

in other word KAPLAN---Text book of Psychiatry----yes.
For the record----I am an expert----my testimony regarding
this issue would be accepted in a court of law

You can appreciate that such a claim over the internet is viewed with skeptisim.

Why don't you summarize your argument....my guess is that you should be able to find a reference to it on the net.

I am not going to search------I have examined ENOUGH patients who manifested delusions and hallucinations to
KNOW what I am TALKING ABOUT.-----however if you have a specific question ----feel free. I am not sure what you are calling "SUCH A CLAIM" -----I simply and CORRECTLY stated
that hallucinations and delusions are not MANUFACTURED
extermal to the brain of the afflicted person-----they are manufactured in the patient's brain from EXISTING
"material"-----same is true of dreams-------if you believe "god" does it-----or a 'jinn' does it-----ok with me. I do not argue with
delusions of FAITH. For the sake of completeness---it is ILLUSIONS that are a perceived but external phenomenon----take notes and expect a POP QUIZ

Let's get back to Colorado.....

I think it is great they are trying to do something.

Others have tried. Hopefully, CO learns from their missteps.

NARAL UPDATE

Pro-Choice is No-Choice.

NARAL Pro-Choice is sounding a similar note of bewilderment about the pro-choice movement’s path forward. The abortion group’s deputy policy director, Leslie McGorman, told Bloomberg News they will “pull out all of the stops” to stop Congress from defunding Planned Parenthood, but: “What tactic that requires remains to be seen.”​

Planned Parenthood Stunned As Reality Of Trump White House And GOP Congress Sets In
Rachel Stoltzfoos
Reporter
2:32 PM 02/27/2017

Planned Parenthood Stunned As Reality Of Trump White House And GOP Congress Sets In

Kermit Gosnell, the baby-parts business, and Margaret Sanger’s boisterous hatred of black people leave the baby-killers with no option but to keep pushing the “pro-choice” sales campaign.

But Kerry has gone what in better days would have been universally held to be one bridge too far. In a speech last year to the NARAL Pro-Choice America Dinner, he gave an intellectually suicidal summary of his views.

He began by saying that "there is no overturning of Roe v. Wade." He went on: "There is no outlawing of a procedure necessary to save a woman's life or health." That statement of course begs the question on which the entire Congress and the state legislatures and the Supreme Court have been stalled for years, namely, Is the invocation of "health," if made by the woman alone, conclusive in authorizing abortion? If so, Roe v. Wade, which did not authorize willful third-trimester abortions, stands to be revised as the Roe-Wade-Kerry decision.

Kerry continued: "There (shall be) no more cutbacks on population control efforts around the world."

This endorses abortion Chinese-style. Too many people? Too few abortions.

But the eye-popper was still to come: "We need to honestly and confidently and candidly take this issue out to the country and we need to speak up and be proud of what we stand for."

But Kerry says he personally opposes abortion. Where is he exhibiting his pride in what he stands for? Whom has he counseled against abortion? A nun somewhere, out of earshot?​

Crooked thought
William F. Buckley
February 26, 2004

William F. Buckley - Crooked thought

Killing infants, or population controls, matters not to the baby-butchers. They are proud of what they stand for, but not proud enough to admit the truth.

Forum List

Back