A Man's HEAD IS SAWED OFF, and Now No One Cares...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
I'm in total disbelief and confusion as to why the liberal media is still whipping this horse about a couple of Iraqi terrorists that got depants, and the BEHEADING of Nick Berg is now forgotten completely.

It irritates the shit out of me. "Reuters" on my yahoo home page has to have something about the Iraqi terrorists depantsing constantly. I've heard enough about it. Screw it. It's done. They've fixed the problem and are administering justice to the perps.

I'm sick of liberals whipping the shit out of everything "military" and to do with the President. The liberal left controlled media is so disgustingly lopsided it's enough to make me wanna SCREAM!

No wonder there are so many misinformed and maladjusted individuals in America today.

Well I feel sorry for Berg, but his father doesn't seem to understand what the heck is going on. He has a lovely piece in the Guardian today, but you'll have to look it up, I couldn't finish reading the tripe.

Personally I'm more concerned about the lack of attention to the Sarin and mustard gas that didn't exist, but does. It's dangerous that the reporters are not following up on that. Berg like problems, solution: Don't run around Iraq and in other bad ME neighborhoods, especially if you are Jewish.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
I'm in total disbelief and confusion as to why the liberal media is still whipping this horse about a couple of Iraqi terrorists that got depants, and the BEHEADING of Nick Berg is now forgotten completely.

It irritates the shit out of me. "Reuters" on my yahoo home page has to have something about the Iraqi terrorists depantsing constantly. I've heard enough about it. Screw it. It's done. They've fixed the problem and are administering justice to the perps.

I'm sick of liberals whipping the shit out of everything "military" and to do with the President. The liberal left controlled media is so disgustingly lopsided it's enough to make me wanna SCREAM!

No wonder there are so many misinformed and maladjusted individuals in America today.

I agree that the Abu disaster has been getting a bit too much press. Kinda like OJ or Kobe or S.Peterson or J.Benet Ramsey.
It's the story of the moment.
But we are at war, and it's relevant.

Perhaps there is less stuff on Berg because there is not much more to say? I mean, such a horrific way for an American life to end but the only thing we can do really is vigilantly pursue the terrorists who did this, and all those who perform similar acts of horror.

Whereas the Abu story has semingly new developments everyday.

Just a thought.

I still can't believe I watched that video of Nick Berg's death.
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
I promise you, if you haven't seen it, that it is just as horrific if not more than you could imagine and I recommend avoiding watching it.

It is the most horrific thing I have seen in my near 30 years on this planet.

Originally posted by nycflasher

Whereas the Abu story has semingly new developments everyday.

Exactly. Seemingly new. The disproportionate media hype has you under it's spell. You're a sheep, my friend. Borgs like you are dangerous to free societies.

pitiful, because I should have known this but I have no problem admitting that I dont know everything....yet. (lol)

seriously, I have learned that not all liberals are bleeding heart, sensitive individuals. I have learned that not all conservatives are heartless, cruel individuals. And I have learned that neither party as well as not many people have the ability or desire to be open minded regarding the other.

Now, Im going to try to find out why.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Exactly. Seemingly new. The disproportionate media hype has you under it's spell. You're a sheep, my friend. Borgs like you are dangerous to free societies.

If I'm a sheep... you're a sheeps asshole.
I'm sure everyone appreciates your insightful comments.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
pitiful, because I should have known this but I have no problem admitting that I dont know everything....yet. (lol)

seriously, I have learned that not all liberals are bleeding heart, sensitive individuals. I have learned that not all conservatives are heartless, cruel individuals. And I have learned that neither party as well as not many people have the ability or desire to be open minded regarding the other.

What should you have known, that flasher is being manipulated by the media, as evidenced by his belief that abu graib may be a bigger story in the news because it's in the news more?

Originally posted by KLSuddeth

So true.

"People are strange....
streets are uneven, when you're down."

What should you have known, that flasher is being manipulated by the media, as evidenced by his belief that abu graib may be a bigger story in the news because it's in the news more?

Are you that dim?
As long as those involved are being court marshalled(sp?) there will be new developments.
Man you complain alot...

Are you that dim?
As long as those involved are being court marshalled(sp?) there will be new developments.
Man you complain alot...

But it's also the favorite topic of the liberal media even when nothing new is happening, and you lap it up like pig slop.

Youre incorrigible, Mr Right Wing ;)

But thats ok. I like you that way! =)

But it's also the favorite topic of the liberal media even when nothing new is happening, and you lap it up like pig slop.

Another insightful comment. Man, you got my eating habits down. Stop peeping in my window or I'm callin' the fuzz, creep.:p:

Another insightful comment. Man, you got my eating habits down. Stop peeping in my window or I'm callin' the fuzz, creep.:p:

So you admit you eat pig slop? That's witty! Do another trick, gimpy retarded clown-boy.

So you admit you eat pig slop? That's witty! Do another trick, gimpy retarded clown-boy.

I am sure poeple would appreciate it if you would try to add to this threads' topic as opposed to trying to make as many witty insults as possible.

I'm forced to put you on ignore for cluttering up my pretty, new flat-screen monitor.

Ciya, chupa cabra.:chains:

I am sure poeple would appreciate it if you would try to add to this threads' topic as opposed to trying to make as many witty insults as possible.

I'm forced to put you on ignore for cluttering up my pretty, new flat-screen monitor.

No, I think people appreciate me whipping you publicly!

:whip:

The ratings don't lie .

And i'm sure that people would've appreciated you not using two nics. How much longer do we have to wait Flasher before you fess up? A bit of advice, it'll help you gain back just a little credibility here.

Originally posted by OCA
And i'm sure that people would've appreciated you not using two nics. How much longer do we have to wait Flasher before you fess up? A bit of advice, it'll help you gain back just a little credibility here.

OCA, this is my only user account.

Heard a developing news report about arrest being made in Iraq in connection with Bergs' beheading ! 4 men were taken into custody.

Originally posted by dilloduck
Heard a developing news report about arrest being made in Iraq in connection with Bergs' beheading ! 4 men were taken into custody.

Sweet...

Forum List

Back