A Man's HEAD IS SAWED OFF, and Now No One Cares...

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Show me proof prisoners were sodomized, killed or beat DK.... proof.

And what's the big deal with "sodomy" any? Don't liberals condone sodomy as legitimate?

So dismissed.

Let me get this right, in your eyes, a liberal would find it okay to rape a prisoner(or anyone for that matter) because liberals are pro sodomy?

You wouldn't last a minute in the room with your "heros" from Fox News.

Originally posted by nycflasher
So you've reduced the Abu incident(s) to a "depantsing"?
That's fair and honest reporting?

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha....

Hey L, it's run it's 'news cycle.' At least until more England tapes come out for the pervs. Sorry, while upset about this awhile ago, it lost it's impact on many Americans. Kinda like 9/11, get it?

And what's the big deal with "sodomy" any? Don't liberals condone sodomy as legitimate?

I have to believe that you had a momentary lapse when you typed and posted this as we all do at times.

I have to believe this.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Zhukov
How do you mean?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember from somewhere that a society is measured by blah blah blah. I dont remember the handful of reasons to replace the blah blah blah, but one of them was something about how they view crimes by the way they sentence the guilty. Something like that.

I like this quote:

The true measure of a man is not how he behaves in moments of comfort and convenience but how he stands at times of controversy and challenges. -Martin Luther King Jr.

The world as our witness, WE need to live by these words.

Originally posted by Kathianne
Hey L, it's run it's 'news cycle.' At least until more England tapes come out for the pervs. Sorry, while upset about this awhile ago, it lost it's impact on many Americans. Kinda like 9/11, get it?

What are you talking about?
Whatever your point, it has nothing to do with mine.

Your an expert at being both an expert and ingenue at the same time, cute.

No need to deal with you further.

Your an expert at being both an expert and ingenue at the same time, cute.

No need to deal with you further.

Does this mean you'll refrain from quoting me when the content of what you are saying has nothing to do with what I said? I wasn't being belligerent, just honest.

Sorry if I offended you.

You are unable to offend me, you've yet to earn my respect.

Carry on.

The Washington Times
www.washingtontimes.com

http://www.washingtontimes.com/functions/print.php?StoryID=20040520-115221-2362r

Feel free to post anything that shows her to be wrong

Press can't let abuse story go
By Jennifer Harper
THE WASHINGTON TIMES
Published May 21, 2004

Accounts and graphic photos of Iraqi prisoner abuse persist in the press despite the fact that the story has run its course.
The world already knows salient details of the prisoner humiliation and nudity, the causes of the abuse are under official investigation, and the courts-martial have begun. Yet, the caterwaul in the press against the American military and the war in Iraq continue.
"U.S. faces growing fear of failure," noted one recent Washington Post headline.
ABC was the first to air yet another set of photos -- these showing two U.S. soldiers grinning next to the body of an Iraqi at the Abu Ghraib prison near Baghdad. Al Arabiya, an Arabic broadcaster, also aired the photos of Army Spc. Charles A. Graner and Spc. Sabrina D. Harman -- both facing a court-martial for prisoner abuse.
As usual, the source of the photos remained unidentified. ABC billed them as "an exclusive" and noted that the soldiers were "posing over the body of a detainee who was allegedly beaten to death by CIA or civilian interrogators in the prison's showers."
Positive human-interest accounts about the armed forces are rare. The press tends to ignore battlefield vignettes from military news services, which could offer an expanded perspective to the public.
For example, 30 U.S. airmen and soldiers delivered school supplies and toys -- gifts from American children -- to an Iraqi village on Monday. Yesterday, Air Force medical teams airlifted a critically ill Iraqi infant and her mother to an Ohio hospital for treatment.
The news focus is elsewhere.
Earlier this week, Reuters news service announced that three of its "journalists" -- actually two Iraqi cameramen and a driver under contract -- had been beaten and taunted by Army paratroopers in January.
But an Army investigation released yesterday cleared the soldiers of charges and categorized the incident as "a closed case."
The report noted that "the soldiers clearly believed that these same Iraqis had attacked them previously" and pronounced that the charges of humiliation made by the Iraqis against the soldiers "are not credible."
Tim Graham of the Media Research Center (MRC) noted yesterday that the "gay marriage story" overtook the prisoner abuse story in the press, but only for a day.
"This abuse story is just not going away. It's still the first topic on most network news," Mr. Graham said. "And there's strong focus on the court-martials, on the bad apples -- it's as if those troops represent the military at large, as far as the media is concerned. That is very discouraging."
The center has been following "the bias problem" among broadcasters who use the abuse story to build a case against the war in Iraq and the Bush administration. As a sample, the group tracked abuse stories from April 29 through May 11 on NBC and found that the network aired 58 stories on the abuse in that period.
The MRC also found, however, that in the past year, NBC had aired only five stories on mass graves found in Iraq from the Saddam Hussein era.
•Contact Jennifer Harper at [email protected] or 202/636-3085.
Copyright © 2004 News World Communications, Inc. All rights reserved.

You are unable to offend me, you've yet to earn my respect.

Carry on.

He-he, okay.
Well repect that I don't speak in generalizations...

I like this quote:

The true measure of a man is not how he behaves in moments of comfort and convenience but how he stands at times of controversy and challenges. -Martin Luther King Jr.

The world as our witness, WE need to live by these words.

Why should we? Martin Luther King Jr couldnt....

The Washington Times
www.washingtontimes.com

http://www.washingtontimes.com/functions/print.php?StoryID=20040520-115221-2362r

Feel free to post anything that shows her to be wrong

Press can't let abuse story go
By Jennifer Harper
THE WASHINGTON TIMES
Published May 21, 2004

This is my whole point. The liberal media will beat, whip, milk and suck this story until there's not one damn MILLISECOND of what went on that prison left.

AND THE ONLY STINKING REASON THEY'RE DOING IT IS BECAUSE THEY'RE AGAINST OUR PRESIDENT AND THE IRAQI WAR!!

It's not enough that they make that fact known, they have to SICKEN EVERYONE shoving it their agenda down our throats! It's tiersome and discouraging. It highlights how polarized our nation is, and how unfair the liberals and their left wing media machine are willing to play.

So be it. If I have to live with the liberals, and they're going to throw their left wing agenda in my face, even when I am part of the majority, then by God every chance I get to call it like it is I'm going to do it. And this prison abuse business has gone too long already ONLY because the radical liberal media breathes life into it for one more day. It's a sickening display of bias and partisonship.

I say again, liberals should all be ashamed of themselves, and they way they constantly throw dirt and shit at our President and our military. It's sickening.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth

I have to believe that you had a momentary lapse when you typed and posted this as we all do at times.

I have to believe this.

Sorry KL. Not on this one. Liberals and their gay agenda have railroaded the gay rights right past everyone knowing that the majority is against their will.

Liberals would have us all thinking gay sex, "sodomy", is something "beautiful". Well not in my eyes. I think it's totally disgusting and perverted.

You knew that. I don't see why you're surprized.

So dismissed.

Let me get this right, in your eyes, a liberal would find it okay to rape a prisoner(or anyone for that matter) because liberals are pro sodomy?

You wouldn't last a minute in the room with your "heros" from Fox News.

Son, you should start taking a break when your head hurts. You type shit that has no substance. Sit down. Take a load off. Have a soda and let your brain catch up.

Son, you should start taking a break when your head hurts. You type shit that has no substance. Sit down. Take a load off. Have a soda and let your brain catch up.

Yeah, I am the one whose posts have no substance. :rolleyes:

This is your response to possible rapes commited by US soldiers:

------

-------

I am not making a big deal of charges that have yet to be proven, but when you say rape should be okay("what's the big deal...") for liberals because they condone sodomy, you miss the point completely and avoid the issue. IF prisoners WERE being raped, I am sure the average American would be disgusted by that. Any good American anyway.

Soooo dismissed.

Yeah, I am the one whose posts have no substance. :rolleyes:

This is your response to possible rapes commited by US soldiers:

------

-------

I am not making a big deal of charges that have yet to be proven, but when you say rape should be okay("what's the big deal...") for liberals because they condone sodomy, you miss the point completely and avoid the issue. IF prisoners WERE being raped, I am sure the average American would be disgusted by that. Any good American anyway.

Soooo dismissed.

Have you taken a break yet son? It doesn't sound like it.

I won't deny more has happened than just making them take their clothes off. Still, the story has had the shit whipped out of it. It has been milked, remilked, and milked again. It's a rediculous and pathetic display of the liberal media and their radical partison game.

I'm in total disbelief and confusion as to why the liberal media is still whipping this horse about a couple of Iraqi terrorists that got depants, and the BEHEADING of Nick Berg is now forgotten completely.

PR, FIRST, keep your membership in the IRA up to date always, the NRA is 100% right about the need to keep weapons more today than ever before, and the NRA is the BEST American political group totally dedicated to protect American Democracy today.

The reason the NRA is right is that neither political party in Washington is doing anything to guarantee the future of American Capitalist Democracy today. Even Bush is supporting COMMUNIST CHINA by making the Communist Economy in China stronger at the expense of 100s of 1000s of American Jobs and Manufacturing every year. I mean, what the Hell is going on.

With regard to Nick Berg, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and the entire Washington political establishment is embarrassed that the Al Qaeda could take over and control territory in Iraq, and then use television and all the media to broadcast their atrocity with total impunity, so they would just as soon sweep Berg's head under the rug and hope people will forget.

Finally, America has the Finest, most Honorable and Patriotic military in the world, but the civilian leadership sucks. When you consider Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz who run the military all refused to fight with American military heroes in Viet Nam, it's more than enough to throw up over every morning we read about more deaths due to criminally incompetent civilian leadership in Washington, both democrat and republican.

So stick with the NRA if you want your children to enjoy American Democracy throughout their lifetimes, because Washington is not doing a good job of that at all.

THE NRA IS A VITAL PART OF AMERICA'S LAST LINE OF DEFENSE, JUST LIKE THE AMERICAN MILITARY HAS ALWAYS BEEN SINCE THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR.

I LIVE IN SAN DIEGO WITH THE BEST MILITARY IN THE WORLD, AND I TRUST OUR MILITARY INFINITELY MORE THAN OUR POLITICIANS IN WASHINGTON WHO ARE SELLING OUT AMERICAN JOBS AND MANUFACTURING TO COMMUNIST CHINA RIGHT NOW.

Forum List

Back