A Man's HEAD IS SAWED OFF, and Now No One Cares...

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by 007, May 21, 2004.

1. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,794
    I'm in total disbelief and confusion as to why the liberal media is still whipping this horse about a couple of Iraqi terrorists that got depants, and the BEHEADING of Nick Berg is now forgotten completely.

It irritates the shit out of me. "Reuters" on my yahoo home page has to have something about the Iraqi terrorists depantsing constantly. I've heard enough about it. Screw it. It's done. They've fixed the problem and are administering justice to the perps.

I'm sick of liberals whipping the shit out of everything "military" and to do with the President. The liberal left controlled media is so disgustingly lopsided it's enough to make me wanna SCREAM!

No wonder there are so many misinformed and maladjusted individuals in America today.

2. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Well I feel sorry for Berg, but his father doesn't seem to understand what the heck is going on. He has a lovely piece in the Guardian today, but you'll have to look it up, I couldn't finish reading the tripe.

Personally I'm more concerned about the lack of attention to the Sarin and mustard gas that didn't exist, but does. It's dangerous that the reporters are not following up on that. Berg like problems, solution: Don't run around Iraq and in other bad ME neighborhoods, especially if you are Jewish.

3. KLSuddeth

KLSuddeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I care, damnit.

And my LIBERAL husband cares

4. nycflasher

nycflasher Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    I agree that the Abu disaster has been getting a bit too much press. Kinda like OJ or Kobe or S.Peterson or J.Benet Ramsey.
    It's the story of the moment.
    But we are at war, and it's relevant.

Perhaps there is less stuff on Berg because there is not much more to say? I mean, such a horrific way for an American life to end but the only thing we can do really is vigilantly pursue the terrorists who did this, and all those who perform similar acts of horror.

Whereas the Abu story has semingly new developments everyday.

Just a thought.

I still can't believe I watched that video of Nick Berg's death.
    Why
    Why
    Why
    Why
    Why
    Why
    Why
    Why
    Why
    Why
    Why
    I promise you, if you haven't seen it, that it is just as horrific if not more than you could imagine and I recommend avoiding watching it.

It is the most horrific thing I have seen in my near 30 years on this planet.

5. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    Exactly. Seemingly new. The disproportionate media hype has you under it's spell. You're a sheep, my friend. Borgs like you are dangerous to free societies.

6. KLSuddeth

KLSuddeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    pitiful, because I should have known this but I have no problem admitting that I dont know everything....yet. (lol)

seriously, I have learned that not all liberals are bleeding heart, sensitive individuals. I have learned that not all conservatives are heartless, cruel individuals. And I have learned that neither party as well as not many people have the ability or desire to be open minded regarding the other.

Now, Im going to try to find out why.

7. nycflasher

nycflasher Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    If I'm a sheep... you're a sheeps asshole.
    I'm sure everyone appreciates your insightful comments.

8. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    What should you have known, that flasher is being manipulated by the media, as evidenced by his belief that abu graib may be a bigger story in the news because it's in the news more?

9. nycflasher

nycflasher Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    So true.

"People are strange....
    streets are uneven, when you're down."

10. nycflasher

nycflasher Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Are you that dim?
    As long as those involved are being court marshalled(sp?) there will be new developments.
    Man you complain alot...