A MAJORITY of Americans are unhappy with how Obama is handeling ISIS & Iraq

It seems like those Americans prefer a more interventionist foreign policy than the current Administration employs. No thanks!!! Is that being fiscally conservative or thinking about "America First!" ?

I think not so much interventionist as in the traditional sense, but one that would eliminate ISIS type movements. Perhaps in concert with the governments of Iran, Russia, and others in the region that wish to see this insanity terminated before there is a nuclear device used on a major population center. And, given that ISIS mindset, that could even be Mecca.

I hate to admit it, but we started this mess and there is no way anyone, including Obama, is going to let Iraq become a caliphate. I don't care what he says to the contrary.

The far right can simply and safely be ignored from now on.

If the majority of Americans are far right then exactly how do you plan to ignore them since based on your ridiculous assertion they are a MAJORITY

Hmmmmmmmmm............ The majority of Americans are far right? And President Obama got 332 electorial votes? Interesting.:badgrin:

According to FakeJake based on the post I quoted. It certainly isn't my contention.

I hate to admit it, but we started this mess and there is no way anyone, including Obama, is going to let Iraq become a caliphate. I don't care what he says to the contrary.

Puzzling since He seems to want America to become a caliphate.....

Why not publicly recognize the Democrats as pushing a political religion. Call it for what it is.
And let Obama be the Pope of that party as his own caliphatever.

Forum List

Back