A Machine Free Day Once in a Year World should observe for climate change .

Rehmani has turned to BUDDHISM -------good move
But all religious philosophy has common goal in general.

oh------I did not know------what is the ONE COMMON GOAL, IN GENERAL,
which is shared by ALL religious philosophy?
Definitely not yours 50,000 post,------ come on-------what are you doing on this forum??

Probably not making retarded OPs such as this.

PS: Derp!

Every thing has a cycle in this world and every cycle has a buffer to complete the cycle, like for human being sleep, like for our fresh morning, night is compulsory like all mechanical system depend on buffer like computer systems depends on buffer.
Similarly our environment cycle also has buffer but we are producing bigger pollution than the environment cycle buffer or we are not giving enough time or break or buffer to our environmental cycle to handle the pollution.

Like the night snatch this break or buffer from us to provide us a nice and clean fresh morning.

Its means we need some kind of instrument like night which snatched the break or buffer from us and help our environment to complete its cycle means solve the climate change issue nicely.

While mankind trying to reach some kind of deal or accord, I will say world should observe a machine free day.

Yea like you would ever put down the vibrator...

Definitely not yours 50,000 post,------ come on-------what are you doing on this forum??
\

Rehmani-----I suspect that English is not your mother tongue. As written your post makes no sense
at all IN ENGLISH. If you try to explain what you wish to say----I will try to help you get it into english

\

Rehmani-----I suspect that English is not your mother tongue. As written your post makes no sense
at all IN ENGLISH. If you try to explain what you wish to say----I will try to help you get it into english

As you are talking rubbish in 50,000 post and thinking you are doing great job then I am better off with my English.

Forum List

Back