A loving heart is more valuable than future technology

Crixalis

Rookie
Jan 9, 2017
I want to support all the people with a loving heart.

If one company serve a country,and give all its technology to a authoritative organization of the country(this is the only right way to share technology).this company has a loving heart,what it will get is the support from the whole country for generations after generations.the company will be unbeaten,because the dominant support will come from the society.

And if the governor of the company can make a pledge that he will serve not only the company but also the country(you know where the idea comes from). the company will find a balance between the worker,bank and country(the actual owner).the company will shine and get good reward from the society.

These principles can be applied to a global company.

Only priceless loving heart and faith can conquer the countless problems that human society faces.

What I mean is that the technology belongs to the society,so it should not be shared to any person or any private company unless people vote to,otherwise the technology will hurt the company and the society.I mean Linux and Tesla may be not a best share.

Crixalis, If you are interested in technology check out Neil Postman's 'Technopoly: The Surrender of Culture to Technology or Lewis Mumford's work.

"Anyone who has studied the history of technology knows that technological change is always a Faustian bargain: Technology giveth and technology taketh away, and not always in equal measure. A new technology sometimes creates more than it destroys. Sometimes, it destroys more than it creates. But it is never one-sided." Neil Postman

"But in the end, science does not provide the answers most of us require. Its story of our origins and of our end is, to say the least, unsatisfactory. To the question, "How did it all begin?", science answers, "Probably by an accident." To the question, "How will it all end?", science answers, "Probably by an accident." And to many people, the accidental life is not worth living. Moreover, the science-god has no answer to the question, "Why are we here?" and, to the question, "What moral instructions do you give us?", the science-god maintains silence." Neil Postman

"The history of the twentieth century can be summarized--excessively briefly--in five propositions: First, that the history of the twentieth century was overwhelmingly economic history. Second, that the twentieth century saw the material wealth of humankind explode beyond all previous imagining. Third, that because of advances in technology, productivity, and organization--and the feelings of social dislocation and disquiet that these advances generated--the twentieth century’s tyrannies were the most brutal and barbaric in history. Fourth, that the twentieth century saw the relative economic gulf between different economies grow at a rapid pace. Fifth and last, that economic policy--the management of their economies by governments--in the twentieth century was at best inept. Little was known or learned about how to manage a market or a mixed economy." J. Bradford DeLong http://econ161.berkeley.edu/TCEH/2000/TCEH_1.html

'Technology in World Civilization: A Thousand-Year History' by Arnold Pacey

I did a reading list long ago -see below - but not sure how much technology was covered. I read all of Mumford years ago and Postman too.

Reading that opens the mind - Books

"Forget the damned motor car and build the cities for lovers and friends." Lewis Mumford

I need more information.
Shareholders will not control the company because of the pledge. Investors lend their money to the company. the company pay off the debt in the future, the interest should be negotiated. engineers sell their patents to the company.each of them is something like a traditional bank.

Crixalis, If you are interested in technology check out Neil Postman's 'Technopoly: The Surrender of Culture to Technology or Lewis Mumford's work.

"Anyone who has studied the history of technology knows that technological change is always a Faustian bargain: Technology giveth and technology taketh away, and not always in equal measure. A new technology sometimes creates more than it destroys. Sometimes, it destroys more than it creates. But it is never one-sided." Neil Postman

"But in the end, science does not provide the answers most of us require. Its story of our origins and of our end is, to say the least, unsatisfactory. To the question, "How did it all begin?", science answers, "Probably by an accident." To the question, "How will it all end?", science answers, "Probably by an accident." And to many people, the accidental life is not worth living. Moreover, the science-god has no answer to the question, "Why are we here?" and, to the question, "What moral instructions do you give us?", the science-god maintains silence." Neil Postman

"The history of the twentieth century can be summarized--excessively briefly--in five propositions: First, that the history of the twentieth century was overwhelmingly economic history. Second, that the twentieth century saw the material wealth of humankind explode beyond all previous imagining. Third, that because of advances in technology, productivity, and organization--and the feelings of social dislocation and disquiet that these advances generated--the twentieth century’s tyrannies were the most brutal and barbaric in history. Fourth, that the twentieth century saw the relative economic gulf between different economies grow at a rapid pace. Fifth and last, that economic policy--the management of their economies by governments--in the twentieth century was at best inept. Little was known or learned about how to manage a market or a mixed economy." J. Bradford DeLong http://econ161.berkeley.edu/TCEH/2000/TCEH_1.html

'Technology in World Civilization: A Thousand-Year History' by Arnold Pacey

I did a reading list long ago -see below - but not sure how much technology was covered. I read all of Mumford years ago and Postman too.

Reading that opens the mind - Books

"Forget the damned motor car and build the cities for lovers and friends." Lewis Mumford
Technology is a kind of knowledge. You get it,you get its value. The higher the technology tree is ,the more supports come from society. So you get your part, the society should get its part, not only the product, but also the technology.

If my theories bring some good changes to the world, is it possible that someday I'll get a Nobel Prize? I need the prize. Thank you very much.

What I mean is that the technology belongs to the society.

wrong of course!! If I work for years and my investors invest for years to invent new technology it belongs to me and investors. Try to take my private property and you have war and death. Moreover, if I cure cancer I want the fame and fortune that comes with it and fully expect that the huge rewards from such endeavors will cause others to seek cures for other major diseases too . Econ 101 class one day one.

You are naïve. The entire human experience is the hoard and those who can organize the hoard. Without organizers we'd still be living in the dark and that is why society values and rewards the organizers with such wealth.

You are naïve. The entire human experience is the hoard and those who can organize the hoard. Without organizers we'd still be living in the dark and that is why society values and rewards the organizers with such wealth.

If I disagreed I will pay you $10,000. Bet??

Forum List

Back