CDZ A Lot of Things Breaking Trump's way

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
NAFTA, Brexit, TPP and repatriation are all breaking his way to the tune of $1-2 T each. And with the exception of Brexit which should start no earlier than next year, each source can increase US GDP by 5-10% directly and 20-50% from knock on effects.Internal migration can have even greater effects.

The states and districts that will be relative losers are almost all the places where Trump lost two years ago because of state policies with decreased services and increased taxes will see public service strikes. That will increase out migration in those states and cause a construction boom where they go.

That will cause a great deal of strain and a vicious cycle for the sending state and a virtuous cycle in the receiving states. That should help Trump a lot in the mid-terms.

Stocks shook out and are recovering rapidly today --- Trump continues to get credit for a market booming so fast it's bubbly. Given strong fundamentals -- as the business news keeps harping on -- all that is being credited to Trump.

Seems to me people would be pretty silly to vote Dem at the midterms, and sacrifice this good economy. I have a good feeling about the fall. We'll see.

Stocks shook out and are recovering rapidly today --- Trump continues to get credit for a market booming so fast it's bubbly. Given strong fundamentals -- as the business news keeps harping on -- all that is being credited to Trump.

Seems to me people would be pretty silly to vote Dem at the midterms, and sacrifice this good economy. I have a good feeling about the fall. We'll see.

With stupidity being the most common element in the universe, who knows, but if we hit double digit growth or a collapse of the Blue Wall.

NAFTA, Brexit, TPP and repatriation are all breaking his way to the tune of $1-2 T each. And with the exception of Brexit which should start no earlier than next year, each source can increase US GDP by 5-10% directly and 20-50% from knock on effects.Internal migration can have even greater effects.

The states and districts that will be relative losers are almost all the places where Trump lost two years ago because of state policies with decreased services and increased taxes will see public service strikes. That will increase out migration in those states and cause a construction boom where they go.

That will cause a great deal of strain and a vicious cycle for the sending state and a virtuous cycle in the receiving states. That should help Trump a lot in the mid-terms.
The Jolly Green Giant Is a Mini-Me Now

Don't forget how much EPA realist Scott Pruitt is stripping away the regulations forced on us by job-killing GreenHeads.

The Jolly Green Giant Is a Mini-Me Now

Don't forget how much EPA realist Scott Pruitt is stripping away the regulations forced on us by job-killing GreenHeads.

While true, vertical farms based on the same technology as grow houses and breakthroughs in hydroponics were originally snowbelt industries but the breakeven latitude is moving south. So there is less need for the EPA therefore the Greens will find something else to scream about.

Forum List

Back