"A lot of people love Trump ... Right?"

WTF did his answer have to do with the question. Empathy? Remorse?? Meh - Not Donnie. He takes no responsibility for anything bad that happens as a result of his action or INACTION. Time for the major networks to stop airing the Daily Clown Show. :icon_rolleyes:

The exchange came during Monday’s coronavirus press briefing when PBS reporter Yamiche Alcindor pressed Trump on a family she had come across in her reporting.​
“I interviewed someone who said that his family got sick, they went to a funeral in mid-March, and, they said — mainly — because the president wasn’t taking it [the coronavirus] seriously,” she explained. “He said: ‘If the president had had a mask on, if he was saying we should stay home, then I would have stayed home. Instead —'”​
“Well, I know, I understand—” Trump said, trying to cut in, but Alcindor continued. Trump impatiently bobbed his head while she continued her question.​
“He said his family members were sick because they listened to you,” she said. “Do you feel like you, or are you concerned that downplaying the virus maybe got some people sick?”​
Trump seemed barely able to comprehend or process the question, given it put him in such a poor light. Without even actually responding to a word she said, the president awkwardly pivoted back to his fan base.​
“And a lot of people love Trump, right?” he said. Of course, from the account Alcindor gave, it seemed the family in question may have been fans of the president themselves — at least until they got sick.​
“A lot of people love me,” Trump continued. “You see them all the time, right? I guess I’m here for a reason, you know? To the best of my knowledge, I won. And I think we’re gonna win again. I think we’re going to win in a landslide.”​

Masks are for poor people.

Trump is playing defense. He expects that if he ever admits to making a mistake his opponents will pounce on it and never let it go. He is probably right about that.

Also, a lot of people including those in the MSM are playing armchair quarterbacks. President Trump is a narcissistic ass. He has made mistakes, but he is persistent beyond most previous presidents. He is getting the job done.
We have 4.29% of the world`s population but nearly 25% of the world`s deaths. More Winning!
We have no idea how many of the world's deaths. Do you think China is reporting deaths accurately? How about third world countries?
You may have no idea how many of the world`s deaths have been reported but those who know how to use Google do. Third world countries don`t have a lot of tourists and business people traveling in or out of their countries and the CDC has plenty of boots on the ground in China. Its good to be # 1 at something isn`t it?
You think America's CDC has plenty boots on the ground in China? You believe the information coming out of China?

Google doesn't know everything? It only knows what it is told. I doubt some guy that dies of Covid-19 that lives in some hut in a third world country will be reported the same as people that live in the United States and are tested for Covid-19 because of our health care system and the current focus on Covid-19.
So who was it that trekked out to the guy's hut in the third world country and gave him Covid19?
Third world does not equal isolated.

Trump is playing defense. He expects that if he ever admits to making a mistake his opponents will pounce on it and never let it go. He is probably right about that.

Also, a lot of people including those in the MSM are playing armchair quarterbacks. President Trump is a narcissistic ass. He has made mistakes, but he is persistent beyond most previous presidents. He is getting the job done.
WTF? WHERE is the testing he has been promising for months? Is it just too hard for him? Why can't he just fucking get it done so we can get back to normal? All the experts say we need widespread testing. Trump is an idiot.
Testing is being ramped up. Of course you are looking for the negative so it will never be fast enough. Thanks for being a Monday morning quarterback.

WTF? WHERE is the testing he has been promising for months? Is it just too hard for him? Why can't he just fucking get it done so we can get back to normal? All the experts say we need widespread testing. Trump is an idiot.
Testing is being ramped up. Of course you are looking for the negative so it will never be fast enough. Thanks for being a Monday morning quarterback.
Yes, that is my job. Monday morning quarterbacking.

Trump's job is not Monday morning quarterbacking. He is the president. His job is to lead during this pandemic. His job is to have a plan. He has been promising millions of tests for months. WTF is the problem?

South Korea figured it out, so did Germany.

Trump is an idiot who is not smart enough to handle the job. Most of us already know that. His moron base still hasn't figured it out.

Yes, that is my job. Monday morning quarterbacking.

Trump's job is not Monday morning quarterbacking. He is the president. His job is to lead during this pandemic. His job is to have a plan. He has been promising millions of tests for months. WTF is the problem?

South Korea figured it out, so did Germany.

Trump is an idiot who is not smart enough to handle the job. Most of us already know that. His moron base still hasn't figured it out.
You are doing a great job. Of course Monday Morning Quarterback is one of the easiest jobs in the world, and the pay usually sucks.

I think it's hilarious that the same TDS afflicted morons who feigned outrage that Trump was overreacting to the CCP virus are the same ones feigning outrage that didn't do enough.

TDS makes them stupider every fucking day.

We should use them as the control group.

When you got Nuthin' you turn to TDS.

1587511021109.jpeg

A lot more people don't love Trump and Trump does not give two shits about them.

I don't care if President Trump personally gives a shit about me or not, and that's not why I elected him. He gives a shit about this country and about the decades of what your type has done to it.

If I did want someone who gives a shit about me, I would have voted for my mommie instead.
That makes your devotion to him even more ridiculous.

You want "ridiculous"? I'll lay some more you, think you can handle it? Prepare your tiny mind for this:

Barack Obama only had a 1.8% lead in his presidential approval at the same point in time in his presidency, according to RCP. Real Clear Politics is an average of all the polls so don't go babbling something about how "they're a buncha right-wingers."

RealClearPolitics - President Trump, President Obama Job Approval!

And of course, the Magic Negro was not saddled with a global pandemic as is President Trump. His RCP average is also at 45.8, which is something you should be terrified about.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval
LOL

Why are you ignoring the disapproval aspect of those polls??

Factor those in and Obama's lead over Impeached Trump jumps from a 1.6 point lead to 5.5 points.

Forum List

Back