"A lot of people love Trump ... Right?"

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
WTF did his answer have to do with the question. Empathy? Remorse?? Meh - Not Donnie. He takes no responsibility for anything bad that happens as a result of his action or INACTION. Time for the major networks to stop airing the Daily Clown Show. :icon_rolleyes:

The exchange came during Monday’s coronavirus press briefing when PBS reporter Yamiche Alcindor pressed Trump on a family she had come across in her reporting.​
“I interviewed someone who said that his family got sick, they went to a funeral in mid-March, and, they said — mainly — because the president wasn’t taking it [the coronavirus] seriously,” she explained. “He said: ‘If the president had had a mask on, if he was saying we should stay home, then I would have stayed home. Instead —'”​
“Well, I know, I understand—” Trump said, trying to cut in, but Alcindor continued. Trump impatiently bobbed his head while she continued her question.​
“He said his family members were sick because they listened to you,” she said. “Do you feel like you, or are you concerned that downplaying the virus maybe got some people sick?”​
Trump seemed barely able to comprehend or process the question, given it put him in such a poor light. Without even actually responding to a word she said, the president awkwardly pivoted back to his fan base.​
“And a lot of people love Trump, right?” he said. Of course, from the account Alcindor gave, it seemed the family in question may have been fans of the president themselves — at least until they got sick.​
“A lot of people love me,” Trump continued. “You see them all the time, right? I guess I’m here for a reason, you know? To the best of my knowledge, I won. And I think we’re gonna win again. I think we’re going to win in a landslide.”​

WTF did his answer have to do with the question. Empathy? Remorse?? Meh - Not Donnie. He takes no responsibility for anything bad that happens as a result of his action or INACTION. Time for the major networks to stop airing the Daily Clown Show. :icon_rolleyes:

The exchange came during Monday’s coronavirus press briefing when PBS reporter Yamiche Alcindor pressed Trump on a family she had come across in her reporting.​
“I interviewed someone who said that his family got sick, they went to a funeral in mid-March, and, they said — mainly — because the president wasn’t taking it [the coronavirus] seriously,” she explained. “He said: ‘If the president had had a mask on, if he was saying we should stay home, then I would have stayed home. Instead —'”​
“Well, I know, I understand—” Trump said, trying to cut in, but Alcindor continued. Trump impatiently bobbed his head while she continued her question.​
“He said his family members were sick because they listened to you,” she said. “Do you feel like you, or are you concerned that downplaying the virus maybe got some people sick?”​
Trump seemed barely able to comprehend or process the question, given it put him in such a poor light. Without even actually responding to a word she said, the president awkwardly pivoted back to his fan base.​
“And a lot of people love Trump, right?” he said. Of course, from the account Alcindor gave, it seemed the family in question may have been fans of the president themselves — at least until they got sick.​
“A lot of people love me,” Trump continued. “You see them all the time, right? I guess I’m here for a reason, you know? To the best of my knowledge, I won. And I think we’re gonna win again. I think we’re going to win in a landslide.”​

son, really? come on man, get a fking life.

Trump is playing defense. He expects that if he ever admits to making a mistake his opponents will pounce on it and never let it go. He is probably right about that.

Also, a lot of people including those in the MSM are playing armchair quarterbacks. President Trump is a narcissistic ass. He has made mistakes, but he is persistent beyond most previous presidents. He is getting the job done.

What a misfit that fat guy is.

A lot more people don't love Trump and Trump does not give two shits about them.

Nope, Donnie only cares about the 30% MAGA-hatters who'd vote for him even if he grabbed their daughter by the pussy.
I love the complete lack of any thought. So you have no problem with the head of your cult of dementia grabbing women and young girls in public but you are somehow upset that a man only talked about doing that in private? All I can say is hypocritical thinking is not something you have going for you.

Trump is playing defense. He expects that if he ever admits to making a mistake his opponents will pounce on it and never let it go. He is probably right about that.

Also, a lot of people including those in the MSM are playing armchair quarterbacks. President Trump is a narcissistic ass. He has made mistakes, but he is persistent beyond most previous presidents. He is getting the job done.
We have 4.29% of the world`s population but nearly 25% of the world`s deaths. More Winning!

Sick

A lot more people don't love Trump and Trump does not give two shits about them.

Nope, Donnie only cares about the 30% MAGA-hatters who'd vote for him even if he grabbed their daughter by the pussy.
I love the complete lack of any thought. So you have no problem with the head of your cult of dementia grabbing women and young girls in public but you are somehow upset that a man only talked about doing that in private? All I can say is hypocritical thinking is not something you have going for you.

Wonder what he paid that 13 year old to drop her lawsuit for rape?

Love? No, but he is the best president in anyone's lifetime.

Love? No, but he is the best president in anyone's lifetime.

RRRRIIIIIIIGHT :rolleyes-41:

I think it's hilarious that the same TDS afflicted morons who feigned outrage that Trump was overreacting to the CCP virus are the same ones feigning outrage that didn't do enough.

TDS makes them stupider every fucking day.

We should use them as the control group.

We have 4.29% of the world`s population but nearly 25% of the world`s deaths. More Winning!
We have no idea how many of the world's deaths. Do you think China is reporting deaths accurately? How about third world countries?

Which of those young girls, or their families, claim Biden grabbed them inappropriately?

I don't care if President Trump personally gives a shit about me or not, and that's not why I elected him. He gives a shit about this country and about the decades of what your type has done to it.

If I did want someone who gives a shit about me, I would have voted for my mommie instead.

Wonder what he paid that 13 year old to drop her lawsuit for rape?

Evidently they didn't want to go to jail for giving a false testimony in a court of law. It wasn't worth what their Democrat handlers paid them.

Forum List

Back