CDZ A look at Trump’s racism—is it as bad as people think?

You’re ignoring the fact that he said “both sides have very fine people.” Just fucking admit it already. Tell the whole truth or else you’re lying... you know, like Trump sometimes does. Lies aren’t okay and purposely omitting things from a story to spin it a certain way is definitely a dishonest tactic.

So far your responses to me have been devoid of anything to debate, consisting of “I’m right, you’re wrong and that’s the end of the story.” You say I ignore evidence that points to Trump’s racism, but you’ve ignored every point I’ve made. Unless I missed it, you STILL haven’t acknowledged the fact that no one gave a damn when Trump said Ted Cruz couldn’t become president bc he was born outside the US, NOR have you (likewise) admitted you were wrong for saying Obama was the only person Trump has questioned the birthplace of—you stated that as a fact, but it’s not a fact. It’s 100% false.

If you can’t admit it when you’re wrong, you’re doing yourself a disservice, and to reply to a different thing you said to me, I’ve never ignored Trump’s comments about the Mexican judge... please point out where I ignored that. In fact, I do understand why you and others consider that to be racist, so there you go.

I’ll give you one last chance to respond with something worth continuing the conversation.

State's rights? The feds were involved?
Dumb ass that is the reason those who are fighting for Confederate symbols are fighting for those symbols. Not all of them are KlansMen. You need to take a step back and stay out of the conversation if you don't know wtf you are talking about.

Yo fuckface. So what you're saying is that the klansmen there were fighting Trump's white house?
I'm sorry you made absolutely no sense at all.
I'm saying that when Trump said Both sides had some "very find People" he was talking about both sides of the argument, the protesting, to have Confederate statues removed/destroyed.

What you are saying now made absolutely no sense at all.

You said it was state's rights....not me.
I asked if the feds were involved.

Then you called me a "dumb ass" and cited the following: "that is the reason those who are fighting for Confederate symbols are fighting for those symbols".

If there were feds involved...they were Trump's. Nobody knows what in the hell YOU are talking about when you say "state's rights".

Now, the Klansmen who were there with their little tiki torches, and their racist chants; your Messiah called them "very fine people". If you don't think that is racist....that is your opinion. The rest of the world knows differently.

Donald probably doesn't care as much as you guys do if the relics that celebrate slavery and insurrection are there or not. But he sure doesn't mind taking the votes of those guys marching around with their torches, chanting, mowing down others with their cars...etc

On one side, there were very fine people. On the other side, Klansmen chanting "Jews will not replace us". I don't call Klansmen very fine people as the pervert in the White House did....do you?

Who in the he** cares about Ted Cruz?

How many Trump supporters do you know personally?

Then you called me a "dumb ass" and cited the following: "that is the reason those who are fighting for Confederate symbols are fighting for those symbols".

If there were feds involved...they were Trump's. Nobody knows what in the hell YOU are talking about when you say "state's rights".

Now, the Klansmen who were there with their little tiki torches, and their racist chants; your Messiah called them "very fine people". If you don't think that is racist....that is your opinion. The rest of the world knows differently.

Donald probably doesn't care as much as you guys do if the relics that celebrate slavery and insurrection are there or not. But he sure doesn't mind taking the votes of those guys marching around with their torches, chanting, mowing down others with their cars...etc
It's not racist because he was talking about those people fighting for the statues who were fighting for them because they believe in states rights. Not for the ones who belonged to the Klan. Not everyone protesting the destruction of the statues were KLAN MEMBERS! Can you understand that simple point?

Was the guy who mowed down the woman an innocent little protestor or a klansmen? I forget.
Were the guys chanting "Jews will not replace us" there for the statues of Jeb and Bobby Lee or klansmen? I forget.

View attachment 197923

Its a still picture but those who are there to keep the momentos of slavery and insurrection sure don't seem to mind the skinhead standing one foot from them with his Nazi flag. Maybe he just got bad directions and was looking for another demonstration down the street?
Who the guy was that mowed down the woman is immaterial to whom Trump was speaking of when he said "there were good people on both sides."
Also immaterial is the fact that Klansmen chanted stupid shit in protest to the tearing down of the statue. It should not change the fact that there were State rights people also there fighting for keeping the statues intacted.

Should we ostracize the Democratic party and Hillary, because Hamas wanted them to win. Are we to characterize people by their followers now vs who they themselves in turn follow? Like Obama's mentor?
It doesn't matter who follows you, it matters who you follow.

And here we go with the "what about _______________________" in the defense of your messiah.

Never fails. Again, the states rights folks didn't seem to mind the skin head in the picture...did they?
Again, the states rights folks didn't seem to utter a peep at the tiki-torch-on-parade chanting "Jews will not replace us"...did they?

The "very fine" guy who organized the "states right" march said the following about the woman his attendee mowed down:

""Heather Heyer was a fat, disgusting Communist. Communists have killed 94 million. Looks like it was payback time."
He too blamed ambien for his comments according to Wikipedia. Looks like Roseanne may have been correct about it's side effect that makes you tweet dumb crap.

Here is mr. Very fine in his Trump hat.

View attachment 197924

If you say there just happened to be a few klansmen there and, oh by golly, it was just some nice old professional people wanting to keep their quaint little statues up...you can. Nobody with two working brain cells believes you for a second but--whatever.

The fact of the matter is that klansmen, states right jingoistic idiots, anti-semites, nazi's.....the clown pictured above....Trump doesn't mind taking their votes and Trump supporters don't care how racist you are as long as you vote for him.

In Arizona? A great many. When we do venture into Politics, what is most often said was a collective hate of Hillary. Many (if not most) chuckle about the pervert.

But there happened to be Klansmen there so they were who he was talking about, LOL. It’s so obvious... to brainwashed folks.

When you call Klansmen “Very fine people” you’re a racist. Sorry.
He didn't call Klansmen "very fine people" he called those who wanted to keep the Rebel flag and statues some of whom are very fine people. Some of whom were not Klansmen. You can't get a grip that there are people who believe in States rights who aren't Klansmen and that makes you biased.

Those fighting for Confederate crap being displayed are fighting for states rights. Most of whom, don't care about the color of your skin, and aren't Klansmen.

Okay, proof that wasn't who he was talking about? Door swings both ways.

Door swings both ways.

Indeed it does.

Do you take as much offense at him referring to the Antifa thugs that showed up with clubs, rocks, and various other assault paraphernalia as 'good guys'?

This woman offers some insight into the racism democrats have been proclaiming ....

Last edited:
You’re ignoring the fact that he said “both sides have very fine people.” Just fucking admit it already. Tell the whole truth or else you’re lying... you know, like Trump sometimes does. Lies aren’t okay and purposely omitting things from a story to spin it a certain way is definitely a dishonest tactic.

So far your responses to me have been devoid of anything to debate, consisting of “I’m right, you’re wrong and that’s the end of the story.” You say I ignore evidence that points to Trump’s racism, but you’ve ignored every point I’ve made. Unless I missed it, you STILL haven’t acknowledged the fact that no one gave a damn when Trump said Ted Cruz couldn’t become president bc he was born outside the US, NOR have you (likewise) admitted you were wrong for saying Obama was the only person Trump has questioned the birthplace of—you stated that as a fact, but it’s not a fact. It’s 100% false.

If you can’t admit it when you’re wrong, you’re doing yourself a disservice, and to reply to a different thing you said to me, I’ve never ignored Trump’s comments about the Mexican judge... please point out where I ignored that. In fact, I do understand why you and others consider that to be racist, so there you go.

I’ll give you one last chance to respond with something worth continuing the conversation.

Dumb ass that is the reason those who are fighting for Confederate symbols are fighting for those symbols. Not all of them are KlansMen. You need to take a step back and stay out of the conversation if you don't know wtf you are talking about.

Yo fuckface. So what you're saying is that the klansmen there were fighting Trump's white house?
I'm saying that when Trump said Both sides had some "very find People" he was talking about both sides of the argument, the protesting, to have Confederate statues removed/destroyed.

On one side, there were very fine people. On the other side, Klansmen chanting "Jews will not replace us". I don't call Klansmen very fine people as the pervert in the White House did....do you?

On one side, there were very fine people.

Those were the one wearing masks, and carrying clubs, right?

th

But there happened to be Klansmen there so they were who he was talking about, LOL. It’s so obvious... to brainwashed folks.

He didn't call Klansmen "very fine people" he called those who wanted to keep the Rebel flag and statues some of whom are very fine people. Some of whom were not Klansmen. You can't get a grip that there are people who believe in States rights who aren't Klansmen and that makes you biased.

Those fighting for Confederate crap being displayed are fighting for states rights. Most of whom, don't care about the color of your skin, and aren't Klansmen.

Door swings both ways.

Indeed it does.

Do you take as much offense at him referring to the Antifa thugs that showed up with clubs, rocks, and various other assault paraphernalia as 'good guys'?

Vs. Cross burners, church bombers, lynchers, ethnic cleansers.... no.

Door swings both ways.

Indeed it does.

because you don't like one side in a fight, that makes the thugs on the other side 'ok'?

Door swings both ways.

Indeed it does.

because you don't like one side in a fight, that makes the thugs on the other side 'ok'?

Because one side blows up churches, hangs people, drags men behind trucks, wears white hoods, burns crosses and the other doesn't. That our president calls the klansmen "very fine people" is sickening of course

Door swings both ways.

Indeed it does.

Because one side blows up churches, hangs people, drags men behind trucks, wears white hoods, burns crosses and the other doesn't. That our president calls the klansmen "very fine people" is sickening of course

By that logic, he also called the thugs wearing masks, carrying ball bats, clubs, bags of rocks, etc "very fine people".

You pick strange people to back.

and considering he said. "on both sides", I seriously doubt he was referring to the klan, or Antifa.

only someone bereft of logic, and sense, would make the claim he was.

Door swings both ways.

Indeed it does.

By that logic, he also called the thugs wearing masks, carrying ball bats, clubs, bags of rocks, etc "very fine people".

and considering he said. "on both sides", I seriously doubt he was referring to the klan, or Antifa.

I seriously doubt you'd find fault in Trump if he were the one driving the car that plowed over the woman.

Indeed it does.

I seriously doubt you'd find fault in Trump if he were the one driving the car that plowed over the woman.

I seriously doubt you would give Trump credit if he cured cancer, achieved world peace, and walked on water.

Trump said there were good people on both sides, and I agree....

Because I seriously doubt that every one there were members of the klan or Antifa.

Apparently, you're fixated on it being all or nothing on each side.

and for that, you have my pity

I seriously doubt you would give Trump credit if he cured cancer, achieved world peace, and walked on water.

Because I seriously doubt that every one there were members of the klan or Antifa.

Well, you're pretty pitiful. One side has church bombers, cross burners, people draggers, lynchers;
whatever repugnance exists on the opposite side of the argument...it pales by comparison.

The organizer, a white supremacist who tweeted """Heather Heyer was a fat, disgusting Communist. Communists have killed 94 million. Looks like it was payback time." is a Trump supporter. Now...do I think Trump cares about your little statues that celebrate insurrection and the flesh trade? No. But the point is that he sure doesn't mind getting votes from those who think like this moron. He doesn't mind getting votes from neo-nazis, klansmen, peckerwoods, etc... And the vast majority of people who support Trump remain silent about this constituency.

Well, you're pretty pitiful. One side has church bombers, cross burners, people draggers, lynchers;
whatever repugnance exists on the opposite side of the argument...it pales by comparison.

The organizer, a white supremacist who tweeted """Heather Heyer was a fat, disgusting Communist. Communists have killed 94 million. Looks like it was payback time." is a Trump supporter. Now...do I think Trump cares about your little statues that celebrate insurrection and the flesh trade? No. But the point is that he sure doesn't mind getting votes from those who think like this moron. He doesn't mind getting votes from neo-nazis, klansmen, peckerwoods, etc... And the vast majority of people who support Trump remain silent about this constituency.
your opinion

I consider both sides about equal in the disgust department.

and you only have you own opinion that everyone not wanting the statues moved were klan.

no proof, just opinion

your opinion

I consider both sides about equal in the disgust department.

and you only have you own opinion that everyone not wanting the statues moved were klan.

no proof, just opinion

ok.

and another lie..........you should be censored and reprimanded for all your lies.................show this board where Trump said someone cannot be a judge because of his heritage....you either made that up, or some moronic liar told you Trump said that. Put up or shut up. Have you no shame...most liars when they are caught slink away but you just tell more lies. It must suck to be you.

I think (I'm possibly wrong and am giving your too much credit) that you knew I was speaking to being a judge in a case that features our pervert commander in chief.

Perhaps you are just not good at saying what you really mean? Is English your first language?....I am more linient with those who have a language problem. Let me try and help you out...............Trump said the judge is biased against him because he is building a wall between Mexico and the U.S. He did not say as you claimed that he cannot be a judge....he just wanted the judge to recuse himself in this case....big difference from what you were claiming. Judges recuse themselves all the time....but still are judges.

And why did he want the judge from Indiana to recuse himself.....

Wait for it....

That has already been explained to you.....because Trump felt he was biased based on Trump's position against illegal mexican immigrants aka his desire to build a wall between Mexico and the U.S.A. a very understandable thing. Perhaps this will explain it better.....If you were being tried for running over a amish kid in your car...would you want a amish judge?

Again, why did Trump feel that way?

Why not just answer the question..... Why did Trump want the judge from Indiana to recuse himself ?

Well?
Why did Trump want the judge from Indiana to recuse himself--What was Trump's reason?

Door swings both ways.

Indeed it does.

Exactlly....but some posters either believe everything they hear from Trump Hating Sources or they lack the analytical skills needed to distinguish propaganda put out by Trump haters and the truth. Time and again regarding the controversy in Charlottesville has been shown to be misrepresented by those who hate Trump.....in a vain effort to attempt to paint him as a racist. In particular the poster you are referring to has been schooled already but still attempts to deceive or is unwilling to listen to the truth and thus remains coinfused and clueless....perhaps letting her agenda blind her tot he facts of the case.

I think (I'm possibly wrong and am giving your too much credit) that you knew I was speaking to being a judge in a case that features our pervert commander in chief.

Perhaps you are just not good at saying what you really mean? Is English your first language?....I am more linient with those who have a language problem. Let me try and help you out...............Trump said the judge is biased against him because he is building a wall between Mexico and the U.S. He did not say as you claimed that he cannot be a judge....he just wanted the judge to recuse himself in this case....big difference from what you were claiming. Judges recuse themselves all the time....but still are judges.

Wait for it....

That has already been explained to you.....because Trump felt he was biased based on Trump's position against illegal mexican immigrants aka his desire to build a wall between Mexico and the U.S.A. a very understandable thing. Perhaps this will explain it better.....If you were being tried for running over a amish kid in your car...would you want a amish judge?

Why not just answer the question..... Why did Trump want the judge from Indiana to recuse himself ?

Well?
Why did Trump want the judge from Indiana to recuse himself--What was Trump's reason?
Wasn't that the judge that was a member of LaRaza?

Wait for it....

Well?
Wasn't that the judge that was a member of LaRaza?

Was that the reason? Because the judge belongs to an organization?

Please provide a link or video where Trump specifically said, “The KKK are very fine people,” or “Klansmen are very fine people,” or “white supremacists are very fine people.” He’s never said any of those things. When he said both sides had “very fine people” you’re hearing what you want to hear and nothing more and there’s no convincing you otherwise bc it’s incredibly obvious you’re in denial.

On the contrary, Trump has CONDEMNED white supremacy and all varieties of racism... but who cares about that, right?

Quote from Trump: “‘Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups,’ Trump said.” These words came from his mouth, you know, like the “very fine people” comment you’re so obsessed over.

I’m pointing out Ted Cruz bc Trump claimed he wasn’t qualified to be president bc he was born outside the US. You know why I’m bringing it up, yet you choose to ignore it bc you can’t face being wrong.

Here’s the link: Trump Condemns White Supremacists 2 Days After Charlottesville Violence

Forum List

Back