A look at the left over the decades...

Rotty is just like every other Republican. They'll hold their fact free, science free, empathy free positions until their lives are personally affected.

Conservative Mom in Missouri Shares Her Hopes and Dreams for Her Transgender Daughter | Freedom for All Americans
Snowflake...you can't deny science and then cry "empathy". It's idiotic. A serious mental health issue isn't resolved by PRETENDING that chromosomes magically morphed.

I'm not denying science, you are.

Anatomy Does Not Determine Gender, Experts Say

4045332B-67E3-41E4-A36B-49726321C83A.gif

've provided this to you at least a dozen times before. Here is the government forcing citizens to not only deny science, but to perpetuate a lie. This is pure Nazi, Germany bullshit.

NYC Will Fine You $250,000 For 'Misgendering' A Transsexual

Since Bruce Jenner is in the photo of the article - we'll use him as a simple example. Bruce is a man. It's an indisputable, undeniable, scientific fact. He might get off on wearing a dress. He might get turned on applying lipstick. He might be excited being called "Caitlyn". But the mother-fucker is male to his core by every scientific and biological measurement. He was born with a penis. He was born with testicles. He was born with X and Y chromosomes. He is 100% male, through and through. And yet New York City will fine me $100,000 for accurately speaking the scientific TRUTH of referring to HIM as "HE". They are forcing citizens to ignore science and to tell a lie.

Which is every leftists wet-dream. A fascist state that forbids independent thought, personal choice, science, and truth, in favor of a forced-propaganda totalitarian state.

Okay, first your link is to Breitbart... which has no credibility. They link to a non-functioning website.

The ACTUAL law protects trans people from discrimination, just like protects minorities. It does not fine you for using the wrong pronoun.

New NYC Laws Prohibit Discrimination Against Transgender Community

Discrimination against a transgender individual could result in fines of up to $250,000, but these fines won’t be handed out for accidentally misusing pronouns. According to the new guidelines, the commission can impose civil penalties of up to $125,000 for violations of the law and (in extreme circumstances) of up to $250,000 for violations that are the result of “willful, wanton, or malicious” conduct.

If I can't discriminate against Mormons, you can't discriminate against trans people. Seems fair to me. I mean, I really, really fucking hate Mormons, their sick ass cult started by a child molester... but the law says I can't discriminate against the fuckers.

Yeah, it is a "thing". Nobody is denying that, dimwit. The thing is, it's a mental health "thing". Extremists like Seabitch claim that a biological male who puts on lipstick and a dress magically becomes an actual woman. That's simply NOT the case.

IF she dresses like a woman and lives her life as a woman... not seeing how this is a big deal.

I mean, I know that you aren't allowed to hate on the basis of religion, race or sexual orientation anymore, you are going to flip out if you can't find SOMEONE to hate on... but you are really are scraping the bottom of the barrel, buddy.
Hating white people will be allowed until the left is destroyed.

Your vision of America is completely dead.

Sorry, man, Trump is the last desperate cry of white privilege... before a sensible coalition actually makes this an egalitarian and just society as promised.

But you'll still be a white trash failure no matter what.

One like this maybe ?

What keeps us from falling into a situation like this, and I'm not talking about the color involved, but rather the failure of government involved ?? We could easily fall into the trap here. This place Nigeria is making billions in oil sales, but look at it... Just look at it.

Ideologies and belief systems cause these things to get going out of weakness, and then the power and resource struggles begin quickly afterwards.

Tough place.

1970’s: The new ice age! We’re all gonna die!

Nobody was really saying that in the 1970's. Trust me, I was there.

1980’s: Acid rain! We’re all gonna die!

Then we did something about it... and the amount of acid rain reduced... This was a good thing.

1990’s: The ozone layer is deteriorating! We’re all gonna die!

Okay, once again. The world signed the Montreal Accords... the amount of CFC's were drastically reduced, and the ozone layer recovered. I know, this is a crazy idea to you, that we identify a problem, take action to prevent it, even if someone isn't getting rich on the deal.

:rofl:

Stalin, you're such a fucking liar.

iu

When the left got busted for the Ice Age idiocy, they just flat out lied - claimed it never happened.
When Bill Clinton got busted taking billions from China to move American jobs to China, they just flat out lied - claimed it never happened.
When the Mueller Report came out and proved that Russian Collusion was a hoax from the very start, they just flat out lied - claimed it never happened.
When the IG report detailed 7 felonies by Comey under 18 USC 768 , they just flat out lied - claimed it never happened.

See a pattern there?

Nobody was really saying that in the 1970's. Trust me, I was there.

Then we did something about it... and the amount of acid rain reduced... This was a good thing.

Okay, once again. The world signed the Montreal Accords... the amount of CFC's were drastically reduced, and the ozone layer recovered. I know, this is a crazy idea to you, that we identify a problem, take action to prevent it, even if someone isn't getting rich on the deal.
Oh bullshit at the first earth day event. They said we would be out of resources by the year 2000.

2000’s: Global warming is melting the glaciers! We’re all gonna die!

2010’s: Climate Change! In 12 years, we’re all gonna die!

See the pattern? Declare a catastrophic problem. Build it up with hyperbole. Demand power and control over private citizens and private industry to “solve” the “problem”.

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

- H. L. Mencken -

Great post!

you beat me too it.

All that has changed since the 70s is that politics have invaded science and now people are not willing to change because their party masters told them not to.

And that's a good point. It used to be that when Science identified a problem, we all agreed it was an actual problem. Then liberals and conservatives could have a good faith discussion about how much government vs. private sector involvement would be in the solution.

The Aforementioned Montreal Accords were signed by- wait for it - Ronald Reagan. Holy Cow, St. Ronald signed an international agreement to take government action to address an environmental problem? (I could slam Poodle about his attribution of the Ozone crisis to the 1990's instead of the 1980's, but never mind.)

That only goes to show how gullible people were. They are still gullible, but a sizeable minority of learned the truth about government subsidized "scientists" since then.

Forum List

Back