A look at the left over the decades...

1970’s: The new ice age! We’re all gonna die!

1980’s: Acid rain! We’re all gonna die!

1990’s: The ozone layer is deteriorating! We’re all gonna die!

2000’s: Global warming is melting the glaciers! We’re all gonna die!

2010’s: Climate Change! In 12 years, we’re all gonna die!

See the pattern? Declare a catastrophic problem. Build it up with hyperbole. Demand power and control over private citizens and private industry to “solve” the “problem”.

When Congress bestowed much power onto the executive branch, no one ever dreamed there would by a paranoid, narcissistic, incompetent, inexperienced President like Trump. When the Democrats nominated the worst possible candidate, many voters were confused and couldn't decide between two substandard candidates. As a consequence, millions of voters stayed home and millions more threw their vote away on a candidate who had no chance of winning. They voted their conscience and we got Trump.

As a result, Trump was elected by disillusioned blue collar workers and their spouses, people who lacked an education, anarchists attracted to Trump's "drain the swamp" mantra, white supremacists, and various other malcontents who blamed the government for all their problems.

When Trump said this:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

–Real estate mogul Donald Trump, presidential announcement speech, June 16, 2015

He attracted all the wrong people. Because he is a bigot, despite all his costly mistakes, despite making a fool of himself nearly every day, despite over 10,000 lies told to the American people, his loyal followers stay with him. Even though he has cost them dearly if one has a retirement investment account or if one is a farmer or one is a consumer paying higher prices because of his tariffs, over 80% of Republicans stay loyal to him.

Incredible.

1970’s: The new ice age! We’re all gonna die!

1980’s: Acid rain! We’re all gonna die!

1990’s: The ozone layer is deteriorating! We’re all gonna die!

2000’s: Global warming is melting the glaciers! We’re all gonna die!

2010’s: Climate Change! In 12 years, we’re all gonna die!

See the pattern? Declare a catastrophic problem. Build it up with hyperbole. Demand power and control over private citizens and private industry to “solve” the “problem”.

When Congress bestowed much power onto the executive branch, no one ever dreamed there would by a paranoid, narcissistic, incompetent, inexperienced President like Trump. When the Democrats nominated the worst possible candidate, many voters were confused and couldn't decide between two substandard candidates. As a consequence, millions of voters stayed home and millions more threw their vote away on a candidate who had no chance of winning. They voted their conscience and we got Trump.

As a result, Trump was elected by disillusioned blue collar workers and their spouses, people who lacked an education, anarchists attracted to Trump's "drain the swamp" mantra, white supremacists, and various other malcontents who blamed the government for all their problems.

When Trump said this:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

–Real estate mogul Donald Trump, presidential announcement speech, June 16, 2015

He attracted all the wrong people. Because he is a bigot, despite all his costly mistakes, despite making a fool of himself nearly every day, despite over 10,000 lies told to the American people, his loyal followers stay with him. Even though he has cost them dearly if one has a retirement investment account or if one is a farmer or one is a consumer paying higher prices because of his tariffs, over 80% of Republicans stay loyal to him.

Incredible.
The same could be said for the current generation's, where as the founders would have never believed that a rogue generation would actually threaten the very foundation in which the country was founded upon, and would abuse the very documents the nation had relied upon to build itself into a super power without any help from abroad. But here we are in an unbelievable situation with these far leftist challenging everything this nation has been known for, and has practiced for all these years now. Yes it has had many upheavals to overcome, but because of the way it was set up, and because of the Godly people within this union, it was able to overcome the many problems that had plagued her over those years. The left ain't having any of that though, and it has decided to succeed from this union, and it has decided to go it alone.

I used to be a democrat. A liberal. But the philosophy of the party devolved into a chaotic mess. Now? Sheer madness, the new liberal Democratic "progressives" have this arms race going on to protect the newest and latest cause their handlers/ gurus/ professors just discovered. And all facetiousness aside, I am a Liberal at heart. Still one. But not this bunch of incredulous brainwashed twits. I am so disgusted with the Democrats now. Its time to take back the Democratic party in the name of the REAL people.
Not a coherent thought in that rant
That's an original reply, you thought that all up by yourself?
I'm amazed you were able to string together that rant I referenced. It actually had words and punctuation. Of course it was devoid of meaning or logic...but hey...you tried
Speaking of ranting...and lacking a coherent or logical point...and stringing words together...what is your point?
My point is that you make so sense. All you said is that you hate Dems.

Good for you.

I used to be a democrat. A liberal. But the philosophy of the party devolved into a chaotic mess. Now? Sheer madness, the new liberal Democratic "progressives" have this arms race going on to protect the newest and latest cause their handlers/ gurus/ professors just discovered. And all facetiousness aside, I am a Liberal at heart. Still one. But not this bunch of incredulous brainwashed twits. I am so disgusted with the Democrats now. Its time to take back the Democratic party in the name of the REAL people.
Not a coherent thought in that rant
That's an original reply, you thought that all up by yourself?
I'm amazed you were able to string together that rant I referenced. It actually had words and punctuation. Of course it was devoid of meaning or logic...but hey...you tried
Speaking of ranting...and lacking a coherent or logical point...and stringing words together...what is your point?
My point is that you make so sense. All you said is that you hate Dems.

Good for you.
Is that what you thought I was saying? You missed the point then.

I used to be a democrat. And then awoke and saw people exploiting Illegal aliens. Rich white employers that employed them, got fat off them or say section 8 housing. Oh, and lived in such diverse ALL WHITE communities that lived in gated communities with all sorts of laws and rules that kept Mexican illegals out. Funny about that. But these same asswipes didn't care who it hurt and hired illegals on the cheap. They destroyed the lives of poor or middle class Americans , no matter. Because, they cynically say, its "diversity". That is the fucking point, you twit.Is "clueless" your middle name?

Last edited:
The left cant fix anything. Bridges, our infrastructure ,nothing. But instead of actually fixing real problems ,they instead dictate stupid shit like what words you can or cant use on sexuality or race. And then make illegal aliens above the law because semantics fixes everything. This is the Bullshit that drove me from the Democrats. They are basically a bankrupt and corrupt ideology now. Especial these weirdo liberals now that equate everything with anything and split hairs. Nice try, its all bullshit. Too bad, libs used to be legit.

Last edited:
Wow...what "evidence"

By the way...not matter how many times you try it...claiming I'm a millennial doesn't actually make me a millennial. I was around for the 80's. Hell, I was around for the 70's for that matter!

No, you weren't. I had you pegged a long time ago... somewhere in your 20's, you read Ayn Rand and it distorted your world view.

You see, if you were around in the 1980's, you'd know that Ronald Reagan actually listened to the Scientists about Ozone Depletion and signed the Montreal Accord, which banned CFC's.

This from a nitwit who is on record stating that chromosomes do not dictate gender, but rather, a person's state of mind does. :laugh:

Talk about "trying to deny science".

Again, still waiting for you to tell me how Trans People affect your life. I mean, I know you are still upset about that Trans lady you picked up in a bar, but no one thinks you're gay. No. really.

one is a scientific term, one is a literary term
I just posted the official definition. You have no argument left.

You mean this official definition....

upload_2019-8-26_5-30-53.png

or this one

upload_2019-8-26_5-31-46.png

I used to be a democrat. And then awoke and saw people exploiting Illegal aliens. Rich white employers that employed them, got fat off them or say section 8 housing. Oh, and lived in such diverse ALL WHITE communities that lived in gated communities with all sorts of laws and rules that kept Mexican illegals out. Funny about that. But these same asswipes didn't care who it hurt and hired illegals on the cheap. They destroyed the lives of poor or middle class Americans , no matter. Because, they cynically say, its "diversity". That is the fucking point, you twit.Is "clueless" your middle name?
Wait...so you were a Democrat and became a Republican because rich whites took advantage of illegals...so now you want to punish illegals brutally?

Logic is not your friend...nor is honesty

It’s absolutely unreal how the left adopts an anti-science position and then attempts to rewrite the English language in a desperate attempt to support their anti-science position.

Gender is absolutely, unequivocally, indisputably, your sex (ie male or female). Has been for hundreds of years. But one day, the extremists wake up, get all frothy and turned on by a new sexual deviance, and attempt to promote in with astoundingly stupid shit like “sex is genetics, but gender is a state of mind”. :eusa_doh:

Holy...fucking...shit. Nobody would dare say something like that in person. Only hiding behind a keyboard does the extremist find the “courage” to deny basic science and basic English language.

one is a scientific term, one is a literary term
I just posted the official definition. You have no argument left.

You mean this official definition....

View attachment 276003

or this one

View attachment 276004
Both indisputably state “sex”. Thank you for proving yourself wrong as usual. :laugh:

And both clearly state that gender is not a scientific term. When will you learn that I am rarely wrong, no matter how much you pretend otherwise.

It’s absolutely unreal how the left adopts an anti-science position and then attempts to rewrite the English language in a desperate attempt to support their anti-science position.

Gender is absolutely, unequivocally, indisputably, your sex (ie male or female). Has been for hundreds of years. But one day, the extremists wake up, get all frothy and turned on by a new sexual deviance, and attempt to promote in with astoundingly stupid shit like “sex is genetics, but gender is a state of mind”. :eusa_doh:

Holy...fucking...shit. Nobody would dare say something like that in person. Only hiding behind a keyboard does the extremist find the “courage” to deny basic science and basic English language.

Not true at all. It is only in the last 50 to 60 years that gender replaced the word sex. Ironically it took place because the "religious right" decided that the word "sex" was bad and they started using gender instead.

One more time, Poodle.... why does this bother you at all?

The fact is, there have been trans people all throughout history... just like there've been gay people all throughout history.

Forum List

Back