A Little Something for the Liberals Readers

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
If Libs Were Smart They Would Push For Mueller Firing Himself Now

The Comments are interesting. For any of you Half-Wit Bolsheviks who couldn't finish the article because you had to run get a fresh swarth of Butt-Hurt Cream, here is one that sums up the answer to the title of the article:

"If libs were smart they'd be conservatives."

_______

Now, come on and attack the Messenger. Its what you Marxists clowns on this board do; its all you are intellectually capable of doing. Personally, I never heard of the writer of the article...all I know is that he is saying things that strike me as Truth...and I know there is not one of you Dumb-Asses--Jake Starkey, Rightwinger, etc. etc,---Moma's Basement Poster Brigade---who has the slightest chance in Hell of effectively refuting what he says.....and I doubt any single one of you Bolshevik Pussies will even try.

MAGA

The Comments are interesting. For any of you Half-Wit Bolsheviks who couldn't finish the article because you had to run get a fresh swarth of Butt-Hurt Cream, here is one that sums up the answer to the title of the article:

_______

Now, come on and attack the Messenger. Its what you Marxists clowns on this board do; its all you are intellectually capable of doing. Personally, I never heard of the writer of the article...all I know is that he is saying things that strike me as Truth...and I know there is not one of you Dumb-Asses--Jake Starkey, Rightwinger, etc. etc,---Moma's Basement Poster Brigade---who has the slightest chance in Hell of effectively refuting what he says.....and I doubt any single one of you Bolshevik Pussies will even try.

MAGA
:itsok:

_______

MAGA

Precisely the type of Elementary Play Ground response that I have come to expect from you Bolshevik Numb-Skulls.

You have already proved one of my points. You are too much of a moron to have even read the article before you responded. Being a moron, all you have done is keep the O. P. up toward the top of the board so more people, including some with a functioning brain, will have a chance to read it.

So. I ought to thank you, I know I should---it would be the proper thing....but my utter Contempt for turds like yourself obliges me to just say:

Get Fucked Dumb-Ass Bolshevik.

_______

MAGA
When Republicans use the word "intellect", I know it's going to be funny.

_______

MAGA

Of course you do deantard, you have an IQ of purple.... :eusa_whistle:

_______

MAGA

Precisely the type of Elementary Play Ground response that I have come to expect from you Bolshevik Numb-Skulls.

You have already proved one of my points. You are too much of a moron to have even read the article before you responded. Being a moron, all you have done is keep the O. P. up toward the top of the board so more people, including some with a functioning brain, will have a chance to read it.

So. I ought to thank you, I know I should---it would be the proper thing....but my utter Contempt for turds like yourself obliges me to just say:

Have you considered that Liberals should moly reject the premise? Or do you think you can sell a smear campaign by being condescending? Either way, it's a partisan deflection and right out of the Trump playbook.

We ain't buyin' what you're sellin'.

_______

MAGA

Don't you children understand?

This is not addressing the argument presented in the O. P.

You are only embarrassing yourselves in front of the adults on this board. Why do it?

_______

MAGA

At this point, the only way Mueller can retain his reputation and integrity is to be fired. Otherwise he's going to be remembered as a failure.

_______

MAGA

56,000 posts in a little over 5 years. About thirty a day...just on this board.

And presumably, here are representative examples. Got to be coming from your momma's basement.

Get a job Piss-Willie.

_______

MAGA

56,000 posts in a little over 5 years. About thirty a day...just on this board.

And presumably, here are representative examples. Got to be coming from your momma's basement.

Get a job Piss-Willie.

I'd have a lot less posts if I wrote long, tragic, woe is me victim novels like you do
itsok.gif

_______

MAGA
Listen man, it’s pretty simple and not even partisan. These are proven FACTS that warrant the investigation.
1. The Russians illegally interfered in our election. That’s a crime
2. A handful of Trump campaign staffers have covered up meetings or outright lied about it.
3. Trump fired the head of the FBI who was heading the investigation

So yes, from those facts alone, there should be a special prosecutor looking into this. Everything else is just spin, propaganda, or a distraction.

_______

MAGA
I am perfectly happy with Mueller and will accept whatever he concludes

Why are conservatives so intent on seeing him fired?

_______

MAGA
Listen man, it’s pretty simple and not even partisan. These are proven FACTS that warrant the investigation.
1. The Russians illegally interfered in our election. That’s a crime
2. A handful of Trump campaign staffers have covered up meetings or outright lied about it.
3. Trump fired the head of the FBI who was heading the investigation

So yes, from those facts alone, there should be a special prosecutor looking into this. Everything else is just spin, propaganda, or a distraction.
If Trump would just explain why his people were holding private meetings with the Russians, we could end all this

Useful idiots, the lot of you.

Trump’s ascendency should not come as a shock. Nor should desperate Democrats’ embrace of Russia-gate/The Russians Are Coming mythos. In essence, U.S. citizens/consumers are the most successfully psychologically colonized people on planet earth. In the realm of the political, Democratic and Republican partisans alike, on cue, are prone to parrot the self-serving lies of their party’s cynical elite, who, it is evident, by the utter disregard they hold towards the prerogatives of their constituency, view the influence-bereft hoi polloi with abiding distain … that is, in the rare event they regard them at all.

The crucial question is: Whose and what agenda does the Russia-gate yarn serve? The answer is hidden in plain sight: the profiteers of U.S. economic and militarist hegemony. The demonization and diminution of Russian power and influence is essential in order to maintain and expand U.S. dominance and the attendant maintenance and expansion of the already obscene wealth of capitalism’s ruling elite.

While It might seem we are mired in an (un-drainable) swamp of complexity, in reality, the political landscape is a bone-dry wasteland, wrought by a single factor — the addictive nature of greed.
The Strangelovian Russia-gate Myth

All these reason to keep going ahead:
  1. Two Trump officials pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI

2. Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his deputy, Rick Gates, were also indicted in Mueller’s investigation.

3. The special counsel is looking into the president himself

4. Trump’s lawyer said the president knew Flynn had probably given the FBI inaccurate information about his conversations with the Russian ambassador.

5. Comey all but accused the president of obstructing justice.

6. Emails revealed Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Manafort met with a Kremlin-connected lawyer in Trump Tower

7. When that meeting became public knowledge in 2017, Trump dictated his son’s misleading statement on what it was about

8. Various members of the Trump campaign and administration have repeatedly not been forthcoming about their Russia connections.

9. During the transition, Kushner suggested establishing secure communication lines between Trump officials and the Kremlin

10. Mueller has interviewed two dozen current and former Trump aides

11. Trump Jr. exchanged private messages with WikiLeaks during the campaign

12. The Russians extensively used Facebook and Twitter to interfere with the election.

_______

MAGA
I am perfectly happy with Mueller and will accept whatever he concludes

Why are conservatives so intent on seeing him fired?

Wow, what a shock...

Maybe Mewler can find that the Donald had a dog that wasn't licensed as a child? Or that he had an over due library book in 3rd grade, you Maoists will definitely need to impeach over that.

All these reason to keep going ahead:
  1. Two Trump officials pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI

2. Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his deputy, Rick Gates, were also indicted in Mueller’s investigation.

3. The special counsel is looking into the president himself

4. Trump’s lawyer said the president knew Flynn had probably given the FBI inaccurate information about his conversations with the Russian ambassador.

5. Comey all but accused the president of obstructing justice.

6. Emails revealed Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Manafort met with a Kremlin-connected lawyer in Trump Tower

7. When that meeting became public knowledge in 2017, Trump dictated his son’s misleading statement on what it was about

8. Various members of the Trump campaign and administration have repeatedly not been forthcoming about their Russia connections.

9. During the transition, Kushner suggested establishing secure communication lines between Trump officials and the Kremlin

10. Mueller has interviewed two dozen current and former Trump aides

11. Trump Jr. exchanged private messages with WikiLeaks during the campaign

12. The Russians extensively used Facebook and Twitter to interfere with the election.

DERP

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada is prosecuting 12 year old SEC violations. He sure is laser focused on that Russian collusion.

Meanwhile. Hillary Clinton, James Comey, and the DNC are working with Moscow through foreign spy Christ Steel to thwart the election through a fabricated dossier cooked up by the Kremlin.

But our intrepid Grand Inquisitor is too busy boiling American Generals in oil to notice...

Comey all but accused the president of obstructing justice, while he obstructed justice to shield his beloved Hillary by exonerating her BEFORE the investigation AS HE WORKED WITH RUSSIA to tamper with the election via the fabricated dossier.

Emails revealed Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Manafort met with a Kremlin-connected lawyer in Trump Tower. The Kremlin connected lawyer was part of the Hillary team and Fusion GPS and met with her Hillary handlers before and after the meeting.

Forum List

Back