Proof the right will shout "fake news" at anything they find uncomfortable

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Trump Ambassador To Netherlands Caught Out After Accusing TV Reporter Of 'Fake News'

So, the ambassador to Holland said something was "fake news", then they showed him it was real. Then later he said he didn't say "fake news" when he clearly did.

How low will these people sink?

"Zwart: “You mentioned in a debate that there are no-go zones in the Netherlands, and that cars and politicians are being set on fire in the Netherlands.”

- ADVERTISEMENT -
Hoekstra: “I didn’t say that. This is actually an incorrect statement. We would call it fake news. I never said that.”"

"Hoekstra is then shown clips of him speaking at a 2015 panel discussion titled ‘Muslim Migration into Europe’, in Charleston, South Carolina."

"
When challenged about having called the broadcaster’s suggestions “fake news”, Hoekstra denied he had used the phrase “fake news”.

“I didn’t call that fake news,” he said with a straight face. “I didn’t use the words today. I don’t think I did.”"

Expect radical Islamic riots to break out any minute. Remember when Trump said the same thing about Islamic crime in Sweden, and was criticized by the Swedish Prime Minister?

Riots erupt in Sweden’s capital just days after Trump comments

Of course the leftist sock-puppet media in the Netherlands is going to deny there's a problem with radical Islam. We had a President who did that here for 8 years.

I'm not sure if you understood what the topic of this thread is, it's not about riots....

Expect radical Islamic riots to break out any minute. Remember when Trump said the same thing about Islamic crime in Sweden, and was criticized by the Swedish Prime Minister?

Of course the leftist sock-puppet media in the Netherlands is going to deny there's a problem with radical Islam. We had a President who did that here for 8 years.

I'm not sure if you understood what the topic of this thread is, it's not about riots....

Do not try to define the narrative. You know damned well what I mean. No-go zones in the Netherlands were evident as far back as 2012..

Netherlands: Muslims Busy Establishing No-Go Zones In The Netherlands

"In the Netherlands, a Dutch court ordered the government to release to the public a politically incorrect list of 40 "no-go" zones in Holland. The top five Muslim problem neighborhoods are in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Utrecht. The Kolenkit area in Amsterdam is the number one Muslim "problem district" in the country. The next three districts are in Rotterdam – Pendrecht, het Oude Noorden and Bloemhof. The Ondiep district in Utrecht is in the fifth position, followed by Rivierenwijk (Deventer), Spangen (Rotterdam), Oude Westen (Rotterdam), Heechterp/ Schieringen (Leeuwarden) and Noord-Oost (Maastricht)."

European 'No-Go' Zones for Non-Muslims Proliferating

You are being redirected...

Do not try to define the narrative. You know damned well what I mean. No-go zones in the Netherlands were evident as far back as 2012..

"In the Netherlands, a Dutch court ordered the government to release to the public a politically incorrect list of 40 "no-go" zones in Holland. The top five Muslim problem neighborhoods are in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Utrecht. The Kolenkit area in Amsterdam is the number one Muslim "problem district" in the country. The next three districts are in Rotterdam – Pendrecht, het Oude Noorden and Bloemhof. The Ondiep district in Utrecht is in the fifth position, followed by Rivierenwijk (Deventer), Spangen (Rotterdam), Oude Westen (Rotterdam), Heechterp/ Schieringen (Leeuwarden) and Noord-Oost (Maastricht)."

The topic of this thread is pretty clear. Stick to it.

The topic of this thread is pretty clear. Stick to it.

I've already provided links that substantiate the ambassador's statement. Regardless what the Netherland's media says, The thread is over.

Trump Ambassador To Netherlands Caught Out After Accusing TV Reporter Of 'Fake News'

So, the ambassador to Holland said something was "fake news", then they showed him it was real. Then later he said he didn't say "fake news" when he clearly did.

"Zwart: “You mentioned in a debate that there are no-go zones in the Netherlands, and that cars and politicians are being set on fire in the Netherlands.”

- ADVERTISEMENT -
Hoekstra: “I didn’t say that. This is actually an incorrect statement. We would call it fake news. I never said that.”"

"Hoekstra is then shown clips of him speaking at a 2015 panel discussion titled ‘Muslim Migration into Europe’, in Charleston, South Carolina."

"
When challenged about having called the broadcaster’s suggestions “fake news”, Hoekstra denied he had used the phrase “fake news”.

“I didn’t call that fake news,” he said with a straight face. “I didn’t use the words today. I don’t think I did.”"

These people are shameless. They've decided to double down on their lies, because they know their idiot base will never hold them accountable.

- ADVERTISEMENT -

"

We could yell fake news at nauseum and we’d be right 90% of the time

- ADVERTISEMENT -

"

These people are shameless. They've decided to double down on their lies, because they know their idiot base will never hold them accountable.
So

- ADVERTISEMENT -

"

Who have you ever held accountable? Holder? Lerner? Clinton? STFU

Liberal propaganda doesn't work when the POTUS calls the lying liberal media Fake News right to their face on national tv, suck it libs.

- ADVERTISEMENT -

"

We could yell fake news at nauseum and we’d be right 90% of the time

No, you wouldn't. You might claim to be right because you're ignoring most of the stuff, but the reality is something different.

- ADVERTISEMENT -

"

How sad for these people, their supporters, Lying Trump and his brown-nosers that they live in this bizarro fake world in their heads.

And how dangerous for the rest of the human race.

Was probably talking about Sweden where grenades are flying on the streets. Netherlands haven't embraced the regresssivism in full for now at least.

So what was said is correct - the immigration hasn't worked.

There is so much fake news that it does almost comes out automatically. Take the MSNBC's Flynn report for example, ouch....

lol......as we found out last November, the public gets it on who is in perpetual fake news mode = electoral spanking of the DUMS.:2up: Fake news gets traction in California, New York, DC and a couple of other places but no place else.:boobies::boobies:

As we know, the term "fake news" began in response to wacky right wing websites that constantly belch out wild "stories" that end up being untrue.

Also as we know, you can always tell when wingers (either side) are stung by a term: They immediately try to co-opt it, and that's just what the Right did.

Another example of this tactic is the way the Left has put a great deal of effort into co-opting "snowflake" & "triggered", because they are stung by THOSE terms.

It's a silly game the ends play. The Right has had much better success co-opting "fake news" only because of Trump's bully pulpit. Constantly.

Last edited:

The Gatestone Institute is a New York-based advocacy organization that is tied to neoconservative and other right-wing networks in the United States and Europe

As we know, the term "fake news" began in response to wacky right wing websites that constantly belch out wild "stories" that end up being untrue.

Also as we know, you can always tell when wingers (either side) are stung by a term: They immediately try to co-opt it, and that's just what the Right did.

Another example of this tactic is the way the Left has put a great deal of effort into co-opting "snowflake" & "triggered", because they are stung by THOSE terms.

It's a silly game the ends play. The Right has had much better success co-opting "fake news" only because of Trump's bully pulpit. Constantly.

s0n.....the only people who think "fake news" is ascribed to right wing media are progressive hyper-partisans obsessed with internet forums. Before the election, 90% of the media stories were negative on Trump yet he cleaned clocks in the election. Almost all of the media was siding with Aunt Hilda. "Fake News" became part of the political landscape out of perpetual absurd stories from the msm like Trump is a racist for ordering a vanilla ice cream cone at Carvel all the time.That means the folks out in the real world.........who vote.......... perceived the msm as engineering fake news. As usual, the liberal elites went overboard negative.........they cant help themselves. Always doing it wrong. The people in the real world get that these loose associations promoted by the msm are a crock, thus, "fake news". For example, this whole concept of "Russian contact"...........laughable.........as if "contact" means criminal. Only the pronounced stoopid's of the world don't think that fakery.

I agree with you about the left co-opting "snowflake"............which is pretty hysterical stuff.:2up:

s0n.....the only people who think "fake news" is ascribed to right wing media are progressive hyper-partisans obsessed with internet forums. Before the election, 90% of the media stories were negative on Trump yet he cleaned clocks in the election. Almost all of the media was siding with Aunt Hilda. "Fake News" became part of the political landscape out of perpetual absurd stories from the msm like Trump is a racist for ordering a vanilla ice cream cone at Carvel all the time.That means the folks out in the real world.........who vote.......... perceived the msm as engineering fake news. As usual, the liberal elites went overboard negative.........they cant help themselves. Always doing it wrong.

I agree with you about the left co-opting "snowflake"............which is pretty hysterical stuff.:2up:
So you're saying that the term was started by the Right to describe the Left?

Really?

- ADVERTISEMENT -

"

Most on the right do nothing but lie, conservatives don’t even know what the truth is anymore.

And this is an example of the bigotry and hate common to most conservatives, the rightwing lie that there are ‘no go zones.’

Forum List

Back