A Little Something About The Coming Census...

Isn't the census getting just a little too personal?

Yes. Here's a great one:

"Your answers to census questions will remain completely confidential."

Right.... :eusa_whistle:

Anybody remember 1942 when the federal government began rounding up citizens who were of Japanese descent and imprisoning them in concentration camps? How did the Justice Department know where to find Japanese-Americans? The Census Bureau told them.

:clap2:
Actually, their neighbors were helping the feds finger them.

LOL...not to mention the obvious physical characteristics...it's kinda hard to hide your asian appearance.

I plan on lying on all the personal questions. After all the data can only be used for census purposes right?
Like if I put down that my income is from manufacturing meth, the DEA will not be knocking down my door will they?

of course not...they don't want to do ANYTHING to push you to the unemployment line

do you people think the census is partisan or what? what excuse do you have for not answering...other than stupidity?

Some people actually believe in LIMITED Government. It is none of the Governments business unless it is JUST about who lives where for the apportioning of House Seats.

If you believe that abortion is a right protected by the Constitution then you would believe the same, a right to PRIVACY. That is what the Supreme Court claimed gives you the right to an abortion, a right to PRIVACY. Yet every 10 years they violate that supposed right with inane questions for idiotic purposes.

As to your other question, YES I believe that Obama is politicizing the Census this year. It has NEVER been run from the White House as that alone appears to make it partisan. There is NO reason to run it from the White House EXCEPT to play with the numbers.

The census process is NOT going to be run from the White House. That hysterical claim by the "friends" of FoxNews yammering away incessently was put to bed a year ago. Jeezus, do you people EVER check out those pesky facts?

Census Control Clarified - Roll Call

Rahm was going to run the Census out of the White House. It wasn't until that was brought to light that the White House backed away from their plan.

Yes. Here's a great one:

"Your answers to census questions will remain completely confidential."

Right.... :eusa_whistle:

Anybody remember 1942 when the federal government began rounding up citizens who were of Japanese descent and imprisoning them in concentration camps? How did the Justice Department know where to find Japanese-Americans? The Census Bureau told them.

:clap2:
Actually, their neighbors were helping the feds finger them.

LOL...not to mention the obvious physical characteristics...it's kinda hard to hide your asian appearance.

:lol: You're both missing it. Most Americans can't tell the difference between a Japanese and a Chinese. That's why the information given to the Census Bureau was necessary.

I find it amusing that people in America still say things like "what do you have to hide?" My, how far we have fallen.

Forum List

Back