A little over 3 hrs til "Game Change" starts

Well, there you go.

This movie is shit. And the people who believe it's accurate are either stupid, or liars, or both.

I vote both.

They couldn't show it on HBO if it weren't true

HBO shows movies......fiction....

More accurate than.......

The Undefeated

The-Undefeated.jpg

Last edited:
52% and 365 electoral votes worth of people who didn't want palin a heartbeat away from the oval office.

and most of us would do it again because palin would never have been ready for the oval office.

it's not about hopey-changey... though i know it makes rightwingers feel better to think it does... this particular hillary voter would have chewed off her own arm before she voted for someone as stupid as sarah palin just because she had two X chromosomes.

that's it... i must be a snob... i think knowledge matters.

imagine that.

:eusa_think:how do you feel about melanin levels?

52%, the new landslide......*shrugs* so the electoral college count matters now?

did i use the word landslide?

but it was sure better than baby bush's win.

thanks for playing...

not.

Obama won by a 2:1 margin = Landslide

They couldn't show it on HBO if it weren't true

HBO shows movies......fiction....

More accurate than.......

The Undefeated

The-Undefeated.jpg

pro palinist claptrap...but at least the carrier admitted it was a ploy....hack.

Stan Hubbard, ReelzChannel CEO, said he licensed "The Undefeated" for the same reason that his network aired "The Kennedys" miniseries last spring after it was dropped by the History channel — to draw attention to a nearly 6-year-old network with a low public profile. ReelzChannel is in 62 million homes, a little more than half the country.

more at-

Network says airing Palin movie not about politics - WSJ.com

52%, the new landslide......*shrugs* so the electoral college count matters now?

thanks for playing...

not.

It was a landslide, they didn't know what hit them. They've been stunned ever since. Poor dears.

Then they see a movie last night that told of the events of the McCain/Palin disaster of 2008 and they cry foul. They didn't even get into the problems McCain himself brought to the table.

52% and 365 electoral votes worth of people who didn't want palin a heartbeat away from the oval office.

and most of us would do it again because palin would never have been ready for the oval office.

it's not about hopey-changey... though i know it makes rightwingers feel better to think it does... this particular hillary voter would have chewed off her own arm before she voted for someone as stupid as sarah palin just because she had two X chromosomes.

that's it... i must be a snob... i think knowledge matters.

imagine that.

thanks for playing...

not.

don't be a round knish.........:lol:

why even mention the numbers? you went thru the effort of goggling the exact stats...:rolleyes: you could have saved yourself the time and cyber ink, it hasn't stopped you in the past.....

thx for the hackage:clap2:

thanks for playing...

not.

It was a landslide, they didn't know what hit them. They've been stunned ever since. Poor dears.

Then they see a movie last night that told of the events of the McCain/Palin disaster of 2008 and they cry foul. They didn't even get into the problems McCain himself brought to the table.

2-1 what? :cuckoo:

This is the 2008 election. Does this look like a landslide?

Red - McCain
Blue - Obama

Gastner_map_purple_byarea_bycounty.png
800px-2008prescountymap.PNG

Land area does not vote

Obama defeated McCain by more than a 2:1 margin

Major ass kicking

here- you're in NJ right?

NEW JERSEY

Allendale - Thursday at 7:30 pm, Seeking the Way AV, Holy Grounds Cafe, - Touch the World Ministries 96 West Allendale - (201) 760-0722 contact person Bill H or 201-785-9940 the Church - E-mail: [email protected]

Camden - Thursday at 6:00 PM - Fellowship House of S. Camden - 856-964-4545

Lafayette - Tuesday at 7:30 PM. - Lafayette Federated Church - (973)579-1440 or (973)383-5170

go get some help.

It was an electoral landslide, 365-173 big. Obama won the popular vote as well, 69,456,897 - 59,934,814.

thanks for playing...

not.

Those who do not understand history are doomed to repeat it........

Romney

People do not directly elect the President.......

Ask President Gore, he can explain it to you

This is the 2008 election. Does this look like a landslide?

Red - McCain
Blue - Obama

Gastner_map_purple_byarea_bycounty.png
800px-2008prescountymap.PNG

Land area does not vote

Major ass kicking

NEW JERSEY

Allendale - Thursday at 7:30 pm, Seeking the Way AV, Holy Grounds Cafe, - Touch the World Ministries 96 West Allendale - (201) 760-0722 contact person Bill H or 201-785-9940 the Church - E-mail: [email protected]

Lafayette - Tuesday at 7:30 PM. - Lafayette Federated Church - (973)579-1440 or (973)383-5170

go get some help.

Republicans have been trotting out these lame maps since Reagan. Just show the numbers, these maps are faded and blurred, they don't mean anything.

In the primaries, Obama and Clinton each got 18,000,000 votes. Do you know how many McCain got? About half of that, 9,838,910.

Land area does not vote

Major ass kicking

NEW JERSEY

go get some help.

Republicans have been trotting out these lame maps since Reagan. Just show the numbers, these maps are faded and blurred, they don't mean anything.

In the primaries, Obama and Clinton each got 18,000,000 votes. Do you know how many McCain got? About half of that, 9,838,910.

I don't see anything blurred. You're only saying that because the picture doesn't show what you're trying to say.

Forum List

Back