A little more about evolution by the experts.

Are really stupid enough to suggest god made all the water?
Scientists cannot put 2 hydrogen atoms and 1 oxygen atom and make a great amount of water. You are too SAF and a POS, so cannot figure this out. You do not know science and do not belong here.

So who else could've made all the water we have? God knew we need water to survive and created a way to keep it flowing.

Scientists cannot put 2 hydrogen atoms and 1 oxygen atom and make a great amount of water. You are too SAF and a POS, so cannot figure this out. You do not know science and do not belong here.

So who else could've made all the water we have? God knew we need water to survive and created a way to keep it flowing.
That's so silly.

That's so silly.
A DROUGHT is no joke. Many people die without water. Scientists just can't make a great amount of H2O. It means you are a SAF POS LOSER and will end up dying like the snake you are.

Scientists cannot put 2 hydrogen atoms and 1 oxygen atom and make a great amount of water.
How did God do it? Where did he get all the hydrogen and raw oxygen from?
You are too SAF and a POS, so cannot figure this out.
What is it i can't figure out but you obviously know?
You do not know science and do not belong here.
Youre a godbotherer so science is not your strong point. How arrogant are you to suggest you do. Youre still promoting immaculate conceptions and walking on water. Grow up.
So who else could've made all the water we have?

God knew we need water to survive and created a way to keep it flowing.
Did he really? The water was on the earth billions of years before your silly god. Also, only the other day you said the earth was created about 4000 bc.
Your dates don't correspond. Youre trying to be clever but failing continuously. You need to get some facts dickhead.
Have another go. I love making a fool out of you.

A DROUGHT is no joke. Many people die without water.
Really? Well why didn't your merciful god build dams etc to keep them alive?
How compassionate he is to let them die.
Scientists just can't make a great amount of H2O.
They can but why would they when it us already here. Youre making a fool of yourself with this water shit and your silly great flood. Grow up.
It means you are a SAF POS LOSER and will end up dying like the snake you are.
Dont let your temper get unsettled. It's not very becoming of a jesus junkie to appear angry. Thats reserved for atheists.

With a bit of luck youll die of thirst first.

You are silly.
You are another SAF POS. Why don't you rub feces on your face as beauty cream?

It doesn't take much to trick the atheists here. Flattie Hollie fell for it lmao.

Your scientists couldn't even produce a glass of water without blowing themselves up. This is PROOF OF GOD. We have plenty of hydrogen and oxygen atoms, but yet we cannot put H2 and O together or else we blow ourselves up. I'd love to see atheist scientists try lol.

A DROUGHT is no joke. Many people die without water. Scientists just can't make a great amount of H2O. It means you are a SAF POS LOSER and will end up dying like the snake you are.
So.... do your gods hand assemble every cancr cell the way they assemble water molecules?

"and will end up dying like the snake you are."

Ah, yes. The universally sustaining benediction of the self-loathing religious extremist: "you'll get yours my pretty.... and your little dog, too"

I'd love to see you do this experiment to create water in your face. I learned it in HS chemistry and remembered lol.

If your religion makes your angry, self-loathing and miserable to be around, why not find a new religion?

So what is the answer? Do your gods hand assemble every molecule of every cancer cell the way they hand assemble water molecules?

If your religion makes your angry, self-loathing and miserable to be around, why not find a new religion?

So what is the answer? Do your gods hand assemble every molecule of every cancer cell the way they hand assemble water molecules?
You are one stupid beotch and still don't get it lol. Here. I'll make you a glass of water of H2 + O2.

You are one stupid beotch and still don't get it lol. Here. I'll make you a glass of water of H2 + O2.

Cutting and pasting silly youtube videos serves no purpose.

Cutting and pasting silly youtube videos serves no purpose.

You're on the stupidest as fark and piece of the sh*ttiest now. I'll laugh my arse off if they turn your water off and you're dying of thirst. Let us know when that happens will you? We'll all laugh.

Let's face it. You couldn't figure out that water isn't easy to create.

You're on the stupidest as fark and piece of the sh*ttiest now. I'll laugh my arse off if they turn your water off and you're dying of thirst. Let us know when that happens will you? We'll all laugh.

Let's face it. You couldn't figure out that water isn't easy to create.
Do your gods limit their hand assembled molecules to just water?

Do your gods limit their hand assembled molecules to just water?

Flattie Hollie: Soy un peredor.

C'mon Flattie. Admit it. I used you like toilet paper and then flushed you down lol. You still have the remains on your face.

Our scientists cannot create water to drink. Only God could do it and He even created a system for us to get it -- the tonic of life.

Flattie Hollie: Soy un peredor.

C'mon Flattie. Admit it. I used you like toilet paper and then flushed you down lol. You still have the remains on your face.

Our scientists cannot create water to drink. Only God could do it and He even created a system for us to get it -- the tonic of life.

Quite a frantic rant. If your gods are busy assembling water molecules by hand to make water,
do your gods limit their hand assembly to just water?

Forum List

Back