A little irony for the pro-gun control commies

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Didnt know where to put this since all the pussies (dems) stay out of flame zone. This just happened, so I put it here.

One of my friends, who is for gun control, got robbed at gunpoint on tuesday night. Broke into her house while sitting in the living room with her boyfriend. One held a gun to both their heads, and the other took EVERYTHING worth some money. I remember her telling me that no one needed guns. I did the normal criminal not not obeying th elaws thingy and she objected.. Well what now?

Anyways she moved back into her parents house. He has a bunch of guns :)

Fuck you gun grabbers

Does running home to daddy work everytime? I'm sure Daddy will get fed up when the boy friend sets up shop with her in Daddy's house.

Didnt know where to put this since all the pussies (dems) stay out of flame zone. This just happened, so I put it here.

One of my friends, who is for gun control, got robbed at gunpoint on tuesday night. Broke into her house while sitting in the living room with her boyfriend. One held a gun to both their heads, and the other took EVERYTHING worth some money. I remember her telling me that no one needed guns. I did the normal criminal not not obeying th elaws thingy and she objected.. Well what now?

Fuck you gun grabbers

Yeah, better that there should have been a shootout with bodies on both sides.

Arm everybody. Brilliant. I mean, what could possibly go wrong.

Does running home to daddy work everytime? I'm sure Daddy will get fed up when the boy friend sets up shop with her in Daddy's house.

The implication being that her boyfriend was probably selling drugs out of their house?

Dont be putting words in my mouth, fuckwad. If she had a gun, she might not have gotten robbed BLIND. If it happens to you, maybe you can just slap them into oblivion.

Maybe she should have put a "gun-free zone" sign up on her door. Maybe that woulda helped.

Last edited:

Fuck you gun grabbers

Sounds like the got the drop on her.

Gun probably would not have helped.

Fuck you gun grabbers

Ideally, there should be two bodies at the front door. Minimal area to clean up and no property lost.

Fuck you gun grabbers

Well you're welcome to be an unarmed victim, but don't tell me I cannot exercise my Constitutional Rights and defend my home and my property.

Fuck you gun grabbers

Ideally, there should be two bodies at the front door. Minimal area to clean up and no property lost.

Gun fights are a crap shoot.

Literally.

When Gabby Giffords got shot..several people in the audience had guns. They couldn't use them.

You can believe me or not. And considering who the first "doubter" was I really don't give a shit. I don't have a link but maybe the NRA will report it :)

Whoa. This was a personal friend and you don't know if there was a report on it? Alrighty.

Fuck you gun grabbers

Well you're welcome to be an unarmed victim, but don't tell me I cannot exercise my Constitutional Rights and defend my home and my property.

And who the hell told you that??
Way to move the goalposts and ignore the point.

Don't believe I said Idk.. think it was more of not having a link. Don't put words in my mouth. You Are on pogos level right now. Congrats

I will hear someone breaking into my house. Or I will see strangers at the door. Either way they will be met with at least one gun and possibly 2... But that is not what the 2nd amendment is about.......

I had a break in in 2007 and I was not selling drugs. I was getting ready to list my house, and once I did it was frightful thinking that the perp who ran off before I got a good look could be coming in with a realtor and casing the place.

Forum List

Back