A liar and an Idiot

This racist POS liar and idiot has managed to unite the world and USA against him so his cult figures that means; " another 7 years.
You just cant make this shit up.

Guess who has deep financial ties to Africa.... the continent T just insulted?
China.
They were thrilled when they heard what this racist POS prez.
Words and actions have consequences.

Pulling out of the TPP was a HUGE GIFT to China....and then there is the above....trump is a fucking Santa Claus to China.
He now has two of the world's biggest leaders laughing at him, Putin and
Xi Jinping.

Last edited:
Former Union Leader Calls Trump A 'Con Man' And 'Liar' As Carrier Lays Off 215 More Workers

Mary Papenfuss
HuffPost•January 11, 2018
But but but didn't the cult just praise the racist POS for all the great things he did for Carrier but ignore the layoffs that came immediately after?
Trump tried......it's fine......when he gets other parts of his agenda....they will moved the factories back here

Donald didn't "try". he lied. the is a reason why he kept running his businesses into bankruptcy. that's what con men do. and if he were a lefty, yuo'd be shrieking your nasty little trump mouth off about it.

but you're willingness to lie for Donald is funny.

Sunni is afraid of answering my question.
Here it is again.
So the polls are wrong all the time?

Congratulations on the layoffs.
ia there some reason you think anyone is happy about the layoffs? or do you want to actually address the point, instead of trolling it into oblivion.
I'd think my point is obvious: Bad financial news for Trump is good political news for partisan Democrats who put party over country.

And I have no doubt that the first emotion that a partisan feels in such a situation is elation.

Obviously.

Or was this a trick question?

Former Union Leader Calls Trump A 'Con Man' And 'Liar' As Carrier Lays Off 215 More Workers

Mary Papenfuss
Octagenerian posts a link form Huffpo on the statement of a union leader! It doesn't get much better than this folks.

MGA baby!
It's all over the web dipshit and I provided other links to it.
Now what?[/QUOTE
Liberals and their wacky poll predictions. .... :cuckoo:

It's comedy gold!! ... :lol: :lol:
The real soup Nazi is embarrassed you're using his picture as an avatar and wants you to remove it.
a racist liar in our WH Another Archie Bunker

Mary Papenfuss
Octagenerian posts a link form Huffpo on the statement of a union leader! It doesn't get much better than this folks.

MGA baby!
It's all over the web dipshit and I provided other links to it.
Now what?
OMG! It's all over the internet. No! Oh no!

Whatever should Trump do now?!

Forum List

Back