A liar and an Idiot

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
Former Union Leader Calls Trump A 'Con Man' And 'Liar' As Carrier Lays Off 215 More Workers

Mary Papenfuss
HuffPost•January 11, 2018

Former Union Leader Calls Trump A 'Con Man' And 'Liar' As Carrier Lays Off 215 More Workers

Mary Papenfuss
But but but didn't the cult just praise the racist POS for all the great things he did for Carrier but ignore the layoffs that came immediately after?

A company doesn't reorganize because of problems that happened overnight. It's likely that Carrier has been on the ropes for years. Back into the 0bama Regime.
That's called projection son, and a wing and a prayer,

Mary Papenfuss
But but but didn't the cult just praise the racist POS for all the great things he did for Carrier but ignore the layoffs that came immediately after?
Trump tried......it's fine......when he gets other parts of his agenda....they will moved the factories back here

Mary Papenfuss
Trump tried......it's fine......when he gets other parts of his agenda....they will moved the factories back here

Mary Papenfuss

To pour a bit of salt on our collective wounds, Indiana tax payers shelled out MILLIONS to Carrier hoping for the company to hold on to American jobs....

Carrier took the money and waved, "Adios".....

Mary Papenfuss

ok so he's using this
When he was saying these jobs would not be leaving this country, not at any point in time did he say, ‘I’m bringing back my jobs I’ve got outside the country. I’m going to bring back my daughter’s jobs,’” added Jones, referring to overseas manufacturing for Trump and Ivanka Trump products. “He’s a pure and simple con man ... and I’m sorry people bought into his message. He sold us a bag of shit, and now we’re stuck with it,” Jones added, The New Yorker reported.

yeah it's a political speech, nothing to do with Carrier.

Forum List

Back