A Lesson Too Late To Learn

And I'd have no problem digging a half mile deep half mile wide hole in the dessert to bury every republican scumbag
Well, except for the fact that would be physical work.
LOL Not used to it except at the gym 3 or 4 times a week
Meanwhile, let's not ignore the fact you want to kill millions of people.

What's wrong with you?
Not millions just a few
ISIS did the thing you said in this thread.............lined up people who they thought inferior to a ditch and executed them...........men, women and children..............perhaps you aren't even an American..............perhaps you are and are a Lunatic just like the Antifa thugs........and those that burn down the town if someone dares to speak in a different view.............

Your side is always agree with me or ELSE............one day we are going to have a serious disagreement in this country...................get your shovel and dig..............You don't represent America..........and your views are utter Treason.

It means you are almost certainly living in your mother's basement, and that you are surely on that sweet Federal Government Tit. I have a personal rule that I put such lazy-assed half-wits on IGNORE as soon as I notice them.

Nope. My mom passed away in 1983.. I have a full time job and I run a side business... And I spend about an hour every day mocking right wing nutbags like you...

But your mewling surrender is duly noted...

really...there is no more obnoxious person on this board than Jumbo.

To be fair to her, she doesn't look fat in her picture. However, I kind of wonder by the sunglasses if there was an Eye-Rounding Surgery that went wrong.

Enumerated Powers. We gave the gov't too much power and now it is corrupt beyond belief. All powerful Nanny State is what the left wants.................gives them tingling sensations in their legs..............Because they are a bunch of Lunatics with obsession of Power.

Or we just decided we want the government to do things we can't do for ourselves.

Me, I kind of like the fact that when I am too old to work, I'm not going to starve to death or die of a treatable disease.

If you watched any of that sham, you say one bureaucrat after another tell how deeply their feelings were hurt by an elected President actually overruling them!!!!

6. “This week we witnessed yet another august civil servant, Ambassador William Taylor, immolate a hard-earned reputation over a 50-plus year career on the altar of the Deep State.

… they would go on to pursue careers in government, Mr. Mueller taking a legal path and Mr. Taylor primarily a diplomatic one, each reaching lofty heights in their respective fields.

But something happened on the way to the Deep State country club. They were enlisted by a desperate establishment suffering paroxysms in the face of a Trump administration determined to expose its massive corruption. Messrs. Taylor and Mueller were asked to man the ramparts anew, this time to defend an ossified, decrepit system of cronyism, pay-for-play, and sketchy family-enriching relationships between foreign governments and elite Americans politicians. Oh, the humanity!”
William Taylor Joins Robert Mueller on the Ash Heap of the Deep State's Altar

Diplomats are there to carry out the President’s policies….and this is it:

“Trump says he stands for ‘America First.’”
Opinion: Trump says he stands for 'America First.' What does that mean?

One of your right wing pals proves nothing. Townhall is a Trump propaganda site and nothing more. Taylor's testimony and his interpretation are being confirmed by other witnesses.

Diplomats are there to carry out legitimate policies. What Trump tried to do was a abuse of power. They are not required to facilitate that.
You witnesses are nothing but hacks who have worked for the gov't too dang long and are pure Dem losers.

This is your witnesses testimony in a song...............

Would be laughed out of Grand Jury................Enjoy the show

While we're not forgetting, let's not forget Clinton committed perjury. The subject of the lying is utterly immaterial.

Seems you idiots always leave that part out. I wonder why...?

Oh, yes...you were told to.

Perjury isn't a "High Crime"... Bribery is, however... Very clearly spelled out.

Now, at the time, I was more right wing than you are... and said, "Subornation of Perjury" like it was a real thing, and not just some poor guy not wanting to get brained with a frying pan by his wife.

The point is, if you are going to claim that lying about a mere affair in a court case that was dismissed for lacking merit is a "high crime", certainly conspiring with a foriegn power and bribing a leader with Taxpayer dollars to smear a personal enemy is.

Enumerated Powers. We gave the gov't too much power and now it is corrupt beyond belief. All powerful Nanny State is what the left wants.................gives them tingling sensations in their legs..............Because they are a bunch of Lunatics with obsession of Power.
Yes yes only you dupes and your bought off x cokehead DJs and hypocrite politicians know the truth. Everyone else in the world including law enforcement and all respected media and journalists think you are absolutely nuts.
Your disrespect for our wonderful institutions and journalists and government officials and public servants is a disgrace. backed up by pure misinformation phony scandals and character assassination. Poor America. The GOP and fox Rush etc is the swamp, Einstein.

Your disrespect for our wonderful institutions and journalists and government officials and public servants is a disgrace. "

"I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration."
Hillary Rodham Clinton

Which Of These Is Your Favorite FBI Moment?

a. Shooting dead a dog, a 14-year-old boy, and a woman holding her baby at Ruby Ridge?

b. Incinerating more than eighty men, women and children to death in Waco, Texas?

c. Blowing off a Phoenix agent’s warning about a lot of Muslims taking flight lessons two months before the 9/11 attacks?

d. Announcing that Hillary had done nothing wrong, before completing the investigation?

e. Clearing terrorist Omar Mateen shortly before he slaughtered fifty people at an Orlando nightclub?

f. Refusing to follow up on repeated warning about Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz?

g. The FBI bogus investigation and indictment of Republican Senator Ted Stevens, costing him the election….charges then thrown out because the FBI agents conspired to withhold and conceal evidence that could have resulted in a verdict of "not guilty.

h. The anthrax case, where the FBI obsessed on an innocent man named Steven Hatfill, hounding him for six years, finding zero evidence. “Mueller made his position known, saying, “I do not apologize for any aspect of this investigation,” and stated that the FBI had made no mistakes.”
Mueller Has Been Botching Investigations Since The Anthrax Attacks

Yes yes only you dupes and your bought off x cokehead DJs and hypocrite politicians know the truth. Everyone else in the world including law enforcement and all respected media and journalists think you are absolutely nuts.
Your disrespect for our wonderful institutions and journalists and government officials and public servants is a disgrace. backed up by pure misinformation phony scandals and character assassination. Poor America. The GOP and fox Rush etc is the swamp, Einstein.
Yes Trump dumps on our CIA,FBI,FED and disrespects all that made america great

"I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration."
Hillary Rodham Clinton

Which Of These Is Your Favorite FBI Moment?

a. Shooting dead a dog, a 14-year-old boy, and a woman holding her baby at Ruby Ridge?

b. Incinerating more than eighty men, women and children to death in Waco, Texas?

c. Blowing off a Phoenix agent’s warning about a lot of Muslims taking flight lessons two months before the 9/11 attacks?

d. Announcing that Hillary had done nothing wrong, before completing the investigation?

e. Clearing terrorist Omar Mateen shortly before he slaughtered fifty people at an Orlando nightclub?

f. Refusing to follow up on repeated warning about Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz?

g. The FBI bogus investigation and indictment of Republican Senator Ted Stevens, costing him the election….charges then thrown out because the FBI agents conspired to withhold and conceal evidence that could have resulted in a verdict of "not guilty.

h. The anthrax case, where the FBI obsessed on an innocent man named Steven Hatfill, hounding him for six years, finding zero evidence. “Mueller made his position known, saying, “I do not apologize for any aspect of this investigation,” and stated that the FBI had made no mistakes.”
Mueller Has Been Botching Investigations Since The Anthrax Attacks

good bitchslapping of Jumbo. Math isn’t her strong suit

Again, PC is what happens when you take a Mail Order Bride, lock it up in a house all day and make it listen to Hate Radio.

really...there is no more obnoxious person on this board than Jumbo.

Jumbo?

Really?

I hear you're so fat your picture fell off the wall.

Now.....which of us is.....'overweight'?

I have my pic on the board....where is yours?

(But I do appreciate getting under your skin.....all of it.)
It's ok PC We know of all those great pizza stores in Bklyn

Take it easy on jumbo...she is obnoxious and zero friends.

back to the topic...

when Clinton was impeached because Republicans couldn’t accept the results of his election, we didn’t lose the ability to self govern. So if cholesterol is found in shit, her Level probably is in the five digit rating

Soooo.....why no picture of you????

Afraid it might scare small children?

Dumps on corrupt Lying members of the CIA, FBI, and FED. There fixed it for you.

FISA is a 4 letter word for Dems.............poor things.......coming to a court room near you in the near future.

Enjoy.
you live on an imaginary planet, super duper. None of your phony scandals will ever go anywhere in the real world.look into any of them and you will notice that they have been totally discredited Tama no connection to reality whatsoever. Brainwash functional moron.

vblp5l8sh3l01.jpg

The CIA,FBI,FED did not make America great, Americans made America great, the CIA,FBI,FED only held us back.
Yes Americans like the cheating thieving bullying lying pervert made us great

80. "Wages and salaries jump by 3.1%, highest level in a decade

81. “Job growth surges by 312,000 in December” Job growth surges by 312,000 in December
82. "Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring"
Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. "
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

83. "Record 157,288,000 Employed in July

(CNSNews.com) - The number of people employed in the United States hit a record 157,288,000 in July, according to the employment report released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

That was up 283,000 from the 157,005,000 employed in June."

Record 157,288,000 Employed in July

84. “…Planned Parenthood announced that it would withdraw from Title X, a federal family planning program that helps poor women access birth control and other health services. As a result, the organization will lose about $60 million a year in federal funding. The decision was made in response to a new Trump administration rule which forbids Title X clinics from referring patients for abortions.” Planned Parenthood Just Lost $60M in Funding. What Does That Mean for Women?
85. “U.S. adds 136,000 jobs in September, unemployment rate hits 50-year low”

Published: Oct 4, 2019 10:32 a.m. ET

U.S. adds 136,000 jobs in September, unemployment rate hits 50-year low
86. “Record 158,510,000 Americans Employed in October; 23rd Record for Trump” Record 158,510,000 Americans Employed in October; 23rd Record for Trump
87. “Black Unemployment Rate Hits All Time Low”
Huge October Payrolls Beat: 128K Jobs Added As Black Unemployment Rate Hits All Time Low
88. “Dow jumps more than 200 points to 28,000, posts 4-week winning streak The Dow Jones Industrial Average rallied to record levels on Friday, reaching 28,000 for the first time ever…” Dow jumps more than 200 points to 28,000, posts 4-week winning streak

Stop!!

Stop!!!

I'm getting tired of winning!!!!

It's too much winning!!!!

The CIA,FBI,FED did not make America great, Americans made America great, the CIA,FBI,FED only held us back.
Yes Americans like the cheating thieving bullying lying pervert made us great
Come on now we are not talking about the Hildabeast now
She testified Not like trump with a yellow stripe down his back

And yet one more Mueller….
8. “Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch Admits Having No Knowledge of Trump Criminal Activity
Former United States Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch admitted on Friday that she has no knowledge of President Donald Trump accepting bribes nor of the president being involved in any criminal activity.

“Do you have any information regarding the President of the United States accepting any bribes?” asked Rep. Chris Stewart (R-UT) of former Ambassador Yovanovitch.

“No,” replied Yovanovitch.

“Do you have any information regarding any criminal activity that the President of the United States has been involved with at all?” asked Rep. Stewart.

“No,” answered Yovanovitch.”
Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch Admits Having No Knowledge of Trump Criminal Activity | Breitbart

America was created as a place where citizens select other citizens to rule.
We were meant to self-govern.
The impeachment hearings prove that is no longer the case.

Either Americans choose, elect, their leaders….or career bureaucrats make them into serfs. These ‘impeachment hearings….midlevel bureaucrats demand that they have the right to overrule the elected President of the United States.

Bizarre….except that that view is central to Progressive doctrine.

1.If you don’t know any history you can’t understand contemporary currents….such as Progressives, the Democrat Party, the impeachment scam.

Let's review the facts that explain the course of the Court and the country.

2. Focus your attention on the Left turn that the government made under Democrat/Progressive Woodrow Wilson. Rather than the people being governed by elected representatives, the three branches, “Woodrow Wilson gave the administrative state its rationale: he held that government by nonpartisan, public-spirited, Ivy League–trained experts making rules in such agencies as the Federal Trade Commission or the Interstate Commerce Commission would be infinitely wiser, more efficient, and more responsive to changing conditions and the evolving spirit of the age than the Framers’ government of limited and separated powers, a clockwork relic in the electricity age.

3. ….ever since the New Deal supersized Wilson’s system, administrative agencies have multiplied like the Sorcerer’s Apprentice’s brooms, so that federal regulations now spill out of 240 volumes—and not only overregulated businessmen, infrastructure planners, and a few law professors, but also Supreme Court justices, have begun to wonder by what legitimate authority unelected bureaucrats can make rules like a legislature, carry them out like an executive, and adjudicate and punish infractions of them like a judiciary, usurping powers that the Constitution places solely in the Congress, the president, and the courts, with no two powers concentrated in the same hands.” The Court Moves Right
The Court Moves Right

4. The rationale is that the United States, the government itself, and the contemporary issues themselves, have become too big to be covered by the 18th century documents.
Where does the Constitution allow for governance by bureaucrats, and not be considered to be an unconstitutional delegation of legislative authority to an agency or bureau?

Whether called bureaucrats, agencies....kings, czars, dictators or Justices......how did unelected individuals come to rule American citizens??????

5. And here is the jaw-dropping moment of truth about the Democrats:

No clearer illustration of the Deep State, the bureaucracy, versus those elected by the people to set policy, can be found, than the lead paragraph in Bloomberg News. In summarizing the first day of the ‘impeachment hearings,’ Bloomberg is shocked that the elected executive through his chosen ‘loyalists’ actually imagined that he sets US policy, and not the career diplomats of the Deep State….

“The first public impeachment hearing against Donald Trump laid out how a handful of loyalists led by Rudy Giuliani wrested control of U.S. policy from seasoned diplomats, all to achieve the president’s political ends, and it signaled the battles yet to come.” Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Get it??? The elites, the bureaucrats are the rulers....according to Progressives.

Progressives have no allegiance to the Constitution….and their aim is to impeach a President for going outside the usual channels of diplomacy!!!!

The founding fathers created a system of checks and balances. Among those was a way for Congress to remove a President when a President misbehaves. The founding fathers created this and they were right to do this and you are wrong as usual.

Some of these agencies are necessary for several reasons. There has to be a way of implementing laws that Congress passes. When a law is signed, it has to be implemented and monitored. Congress cannot do this. If the Congress objects to the interpretation, they can pass a new law clarifying it. Also when you talk about interstate commerce, there has to be a referee. States cannot deal with this as each state will take the position that benefits them.

Pressuring a foreign country to investigate your political opponent is no legitimate US policy. Polls clearly show that voters overwhelmingly oppose this policy. Giuliani has no authority to conduct any foreign policy. He was not appointed by the Senate which the Constitution requires. What was done was a massive abuse of power. There was no legitimate policy being conducted. Giuliani was acting like a member of a deep state. Other than that, there is no deep state.
Apparently it is you who ignore the Constitution.

Now the bad news:

"Independent voters across multiple states are not liking this Trump impeachment push that’s engulfed Capitol Hill. While the focus groups’ conclusion is that these crops of voters are “uninterested” about the impeachment inquiry, they’re also not too keen on the secretive nature that Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), chair of the House Intelligence Committee has exhibited with this maneuver. Schiff is the starting quarterback for this effort and kept the initial phases of the impeachment proceeding in the bunker. Hours of testimony from witnesses occurred behind closed doors, select portions of the transcripts were released, and Republicans on the committee were only given brief summaries that could only be read with a Democratic staffer present. This was done to control the narrative because public hearings exposed the Russian collusion narrative as a hoax."
Democrats Just Got More Bad News About Their Trump Impeachment Fantasy

Consider this plan.

If the Democrats were actually clever.......they'd hold the hearings......and then vote not to impeach.

Why?
a. they know the Republican Senate is a dead end for the ploy
b. independent voters have made clear that they are sick of the charade
c. the only hope is to damage Trump for the election....and they can see that it isn't working
d. they realize that if it gets to the Senate.....the Republicans can recall not just the same 'witnesses'...and ask what they want
and when they want....
e. but they can call Schiff to testify!!!!

If you watched any of that sham, you say one bureaucrat after another tell how deeply their feelings were hurt by an elected President actually overruling them!!!!

6. “This week we witnessed yet another august civil servant, Ambassador William Taylor, immolate a hard-earned reputation over a 50-plus year career on the altar of the Deep State.

… they would go on to pursue careers in government, Mr. Mueller taking a legal path and Mr. Taylor primarily a diplomatic one, each reaching lofty heights in their respective fields.

But something happened on the way to the Deep State country club. They were enlisted by a desperate establishment suffering paroxysms in the face of a Trump administration determined to expose its massive corruption. Messrs. Taylor and Mueller were asked to man the ramparts anew, this time to defend an ossified, decrepit system of cronyism, pay-for-play, and sketchy family-enriching relationships between foreign governments and elite Americans politicians. Oh, the humanity!”
William Taylor Joins Robert Mueller on the Ash Heap of the Deep State's Altar

Diplomats are there to carry out the President’s policies….and this is it:

“Trump says he stands for ‘America First.’”
Opinion: Trump says he stands for 'America First.' What does that mean?

One of your right wing pals proves nothing. Townhall is a Trump propaganda site and nothing more. Taylor's testimony and his interpretation are being confirmed by other witnesses.

Diplomats are there to carry out legitimate policies. What Trump tried to do was a abuse of power. They are not required to facilitate that.

No clearer illustration of the Deep State, the bureaucracy, versus those elected by the people to set policy, can be found, than the lead paragraph in Bloomberg News. In summarizing the first day of the ‘impeachment hearings,’ Bloomberg is shocked that the elected executive through his chosen ‘loyalists’ actually imagined that he sets US policy, and not the career diplomats of the Deep State….

“The first public impeachment hearing against Donald Trump laid out how a handful of loyalists led by Rudy Giuliani wrested control of U.S. policy from seasoned diplomats, all to achieve the president’s political ends, and it signaled the battles yet to come.” Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

".... wrested control of U.S. policy from seasoned diplomats, ..."
This from a media flagship!!!!

Diplomats do not control foreign policy!!!!

They carry out the policy of the elected President......or.....they resign.

Either Americans choose, elect, their leaders….or career bureaucrats make them into serfs. These ‘impeachment hearings….midlevel bureaucrats demand that they have the right to overrule the elected President of the United States.

1.If you don’t know any history you can’t understand contemporary currents….such as Progressives, the Democrat Party, the impeachment scam.

2. Focus your attention on the Left turn that the government made under Democrat/Progressive Woodrow Wilson. Rather than the people being governed by elected representatives, the three branches, “Woodrow Wilson gave the administrative state its rationale: he held that government by nonpartisan, public-spirited, Ivy League–trained experts making rules in such agencies as the Federal Trade Commission or the Interstate Commerce Commission would be infinitely wiser, more efficient, and more responsive to changing conditions and the evolving spirit of the age than the Framers’ government of limited and separated powers, a clockwork relic in the electricity age.

3. ….ever since the New Deal supersized Wilson’s system, administrative agencies have multiplied like the Sorcerer’s Apprentice’s brooms, so that federal regulations now spill out of 240 volumes—and not only overregulated businessmen, infrastructure planners, and a few law professors, but also Supreme Court justices, have begun to wonder by what legitimate authority unelected bureaucrats can make rules like a legislature, carry them out like an executive, and adjudicate and punish infractions of them like a judiciary, usurping powers that the Constitution places solely in the Congress, the president, and the courts, with no two powers concentrated in the same hands.” The Court Moves Right
The Court Moves Right

4. The rationale is that the United States, the government itself, and the contemporary issues themselves, have become too big to be covered by the 18th century documents.
Where does the Constitution allow for governance by bureaucrats, and not be considered to be an unconstitutional delegation of legislative authority to an agency or bureau?

Whether called bureaucrats, agencies....kings, czars, dictators or Justices......how did unelected individuals come to rule American citizens??????

Get it??? The elites, the bureaucrats are the rulers....according to Progressives.

Progressives have no allegiance to the Constitution….and their aim is to impeach a President for going outside the usual channels of diplomacy!!!!

The founding fathers created a system of checks and balances. Among those was a way for Congress to remove a President when a President misbehaves. The founding fathers created this and they were right to do this and you are wrong as usual.

Some of these agencies are necessary for several reasons. There has to be a way of implementing laws that Congress passes. When a law is signed, it has to be implemented and monitored. Congress cannot do this. If the Congress objects to the interpretation, they can pass a new law clarifying it. Also when you talk about interstate commerce, there has to be a referee. States cannot deal with this as each state will take the position that benefits them.

Pressuring a foreign country to investigate your political opponent is no legitimate US policy. Polls clearly show that voters overwhelmingly oppose this policy. Giuliani has no authority to conduct any foreign policy. He was not appointed by the Senate which the Constitution requires. What was done was a massive abuse of power. There was no legitimate policy being conducted. Giuliani was acting like a member of a deep state. Other than that, there is no deep state.

Now the bad news:

"Independent voters across multiple states are not liking this Trump impeachment push that’s engulfed Capitol Hill. While the focus groups’ conclusion is that these crops of voters are “uninterested” about the impeachment inquiry, they’re also not too keen on the secretive nature that Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), chair of the House Intelligence Committee has exhibited with this maneuver. Schiff is the starting quarterback for this effort and kept the initial phases of the impeachment proceeding in the bunker. Hours of testimony from witnesses occurred behind closed doors, select portions of the transcripts were released, and Republicans on the committee were only given brief summaries that could only be read with a Democratic staffer present. This was done to control the narrative because public hearings exposed the Russian collusion narrative as a hoax."

Consider this plan.

If the Democrats were actually clever.......they'd hold the hearings......and then vote not to impeach.

Why?
c. the only hope is to damage Trump for the election....and they can see that it isn't working
d. they realize that if it gets to the Senate.....the Republicans can recall not just the same 'witnesses'...and ask what they want
and when they want....

PC First Kentucky a Repub state that slimebag visited and then Louisiana another red state visited by him How many more will he visit?? I hope all
WASHINGTON — Democratic Gov. John Bel Edwards is projected to narrowly win a second term as Louisiana governor, beating Republican challenger Eddie Rispone by 1.4 percentage points and delivering another blow in off-cycle elections to President Donald Trump.

Edwards was up by over 19,000 votes with 96% of precincts reporting Saturday night, according to the Associated Press.

Edwards’ victory in a state that Trump carried in 2016 by nearly 20 percentage points highlights the limitations of nationalizing local races. Rispone, a wealthy businessman and long-time Republican donor, tied himself to Trump. He often railed against illegal immigrants on the campaign trail and portrayed Edwards as a "liberal, socialist-leaning governor."

The Court Moves Right

Now the bad news:

Consider this plan.

Why?
and when they want....

PC First Kentucky a Repub state that slimebag visited and then Louisiana another red state visited by him How many more will he visit?? I hope all
WASHINGTON — Democratic Gov. John Bel Edwards is projected to narrowly win a second term as Louisiana governor, beating Republican challenger Eddie Rispone by 1.4 percentage points and delivering another blow in off-cycle elections to President Donald Trump.

Edwards was up by over 19,000 votes with 96% of precincts reporting Saturday night, according to the Associated Press.

Edwards’ victory in a state that Trump carried in 2016 by nearly 20 percentage points highlights the limitations of nationalizing local races. Rispone, a wealthy businessman and long-time Republican donor, tied himself to Trump. He often railed against illegal immigrants on the campaign trail and portrayed Edwards as a "liberal, socialist-leaning governor."

Sooo.....you think Trump will lose the election in 2020? The Democrats don't, that's why they are trying the impeachment thing.

How about my guess that, if they're smart, they won't even vote for impeachment.

Wadda' ya' think?

Do republicans and independents really want 4 more years of this bully this hate monger this unethical garbage??
His personal gain? Abusing his position ? Bribery extortion means nothing to our fellow republican patriots?

The Court Moves Right

Now the bad news:

Consider this plan.

Why?
and when they want....

Sooo.....you think Trump will lose the election in 2020? The Democrats don't, that's why they are trying the impeachment thing.

How about my guess that, if they're smart, they won't even vote for impeachment.

Wadda' ya' think?
PC real easy They know damn well impeachment as no chance in the senate BUT they want to present the case and see how many senators might lose their seats supporting an obvious fraud in our WH

Forum List

Back