A hometown example of the necessity of gun rights

No, you guys are just bullies, typical of the military mindset. You made a veiled threat and that is all.

You either do not have good command of comprehending English, or you're a liar. Choose one.

But please enlighten us ... post the threat and break it down grammatically and prove your accusation.

Ripping your lame arguments apart doen't make anyone a bully. It makes them bored.

Really? Prove your accusation. I'm not the one on here telling people what they should and should not have based on a skewed viewpoint of reality.

Do try to differentiate between me insulting you, and insulting a piss-poor argument unworthy of any real consideration.

Look who is talking. You have stated many times that I will be shot if an intruder breaks into my home. That is a skewed viewpoint.

You either do not have good command of comprehending English, or you're a liar. Choose one.

But please enlighten us ... post the threat and break it down grammatically and prove your accusation.

Ripping your lame arguments apart doen't make anyone a bully. It makes them bored.
Then stop posting about it already.
You claim your statement was not a threat, so stop defending yourself already. If you are truly guilt free, then drop it, and I will too.

You know one thing that makes a Christian extremist? Worrying about other people's souls instead of your own.

I am not worried about your souls, I made a valid point and you made yours regarding killing another human being.

You have your beliefs, which I gather are Southern Baptist or Evangelical in nature; belief that God is a gun-toting redneck who condones some killing if it is done by a Christian. :rofl:

Look who is talking. You have stated many times that I will be shot if an intruder breaks into my home. That is a skewed viewpoint.

I have NOT stated any such thing. Just more proof of your lack if comprehension skills.

I have repeatedly said home invaders carry firearms, and that your martial arts skills are no match for those firearms. I made NO such absolute statement as you claim.

Try again.

Then stop posting about it already.
You claim your statement was not a threat, so stop defending yourself already. If you are truly guilt free, then drop it, and I will too.

You need to lay off whatever you're smoking dude. You accuse me of something that isn't true and I defended myself each time that you did. I will continue to do so.

Was not I who made false accusation.

I have NOT stated any such thing. Just more proof of your lack if comprehension skills.

I have repeatedly said home invaders carry firearms, and that your martial arts skills are no match for those firearms. I made NO such absolute statement as you claim.

Try again.

In other words, I will get killed. Not by you, and I know these statements were not a threat. But you pushing a skewed point of view to validate your contention that a gun is necessary to own.

I am not worried about your souls, I made a valid point and you made yours regarding killing another human being.

You have your beliefs, which I gather are Southern Baptist or Evangelical in nature; belief that God is a gun-toting redneck who condones some killing if it is done by a Christian. :rofl:

Now who is doing the insulting, dumbass yankee? If it wasn't for "gun-toting rednecks" you pansy-ass, unrealistic wimps wouldn't exist because there wouldn't be anyone to do your fighting for you.

Oh, and you DID make a comment in regard to the souls of others. Need I dig it up for you, or are you going to just 'fess up?

You need to lay off whatever you're smoking dude. You accuse me of something that isn't true and I defended myself each time that you did. I will continue to do so.

Was not I who made false accusation.

No, you backtracked, you modified your post (which is why I refer to post #41 where I quote what you said) and tried to alter the meaning of it in your arguments. If (according to that post which you have altered) you break into my home I will have a bullet in my head.

In other words, you can kill me before I can do anything about it. That, if not a threat, is extremist machismo. I am a small man. I deal with bullies all the time. Tough talkers who try to push me around, verbally, physically or politically on the job.

Bullies are trying to compensate for inadequacies. That is what your statement was, a veiled threat because you knew I was right and you could not win the argument except by your tough guy stance.

In other words, I will get killed. Not by you, and I know these statements were not a threat. But you pushing a skewed point of view to validate your contention that a gun is necessary to own.

In the context of you attempting to use solely martial arts against a person armed with a firearm you will in all likelihood at least get shot.

DO keep trying. I have not stated, and in fact do not believe a gun is "neccessary" to own. The only validating I have done is why I -- singular -- own firearms.

Now who is doing the insulting, dumbass yankee? If it wasn't for "gun-toting rednecks" you pansy-ass, unrealistic wimps wouldn't exist because there wouldn't be anyone to do your fighting for you.

Oh, and you DID make a comment in regard to the souls of others. Need I dig it up for you, or are you going to just 'fess up?

First of all, none of us needs you or anyone to fight for us. There is no one that poses a true threat to us. Was Iraq a threat? Is Iran? No. You guys are just to blood thirsty for your own good. You need people like us to smooth over the world diplomatically.

Secondly, it is your soul, throw it away if you want to. That is the beauty of free will. And that is a gift that God grants and his followers try and renege on.

No, you backtracked, you modified your post (which is why I refer to post #41 where I quote what you said) and tried to alter the meaning of it in your arguments. If (according to that post which you have altered) you break into my home I will have a bullet in my head.

In other words, you can kill me before I can do anything about it. That, if not a threat, is extremist machismo. I am a small man. I deal with bullies all the time. Tough talkers who try to push me around, verbally, physically or politically on the job.

Bullies are trying to compensate for inadequacies. That is what your statement was, a veiled threat because you knew I was right and you could not win the argument except by your tough guy stance.

You are a bold-faced liar. I modified NOTHING. I have attempted to alter nothing. It says exactly what it did the first time I posted it and means exactly what it says.

The intent seems quite clear to everyone but YOU. If someone with a firearm breaks into your home and you attempt to use your martial arts against that firearm you will be most likely shot and or killed.

I only used myself in the analogy to point out the fact that someone who is trained to break down a door and take out whoever's behind would offer you absolutely NO chance.

I have no need to threaten anyone, and find doing so on the internet ridiculous -- kinda like you're making yourself look with your bullshit accusation -- so give it a rest.

In the context of you attempting to use solely martial arts against a person armed with a firearm you will in all likelihood at least get shot.

DO keep trying. I have not stated, and in fact do not believe a gun is "neccessary" to own. The only validating I have done is why I -- singular -- own firearms.

Are you picturing a scenario in which I go into some stupid crane stance from three feet away while a gun is pointed at me? I asked you to describe a home invasion.

Everyone in my family has a cell phone. 911 is a speed dial option and we all know to hit it. There are several ways around my house and I have no intention of staring down the barrel of a gun. My first thought is to get as many family members out of harms way and stay with those who cannot escape. Hostage, fight, or die time right? I will do what I can when I can. My famaily's saftey is priority one.

That said, I had a close call once. The intruder must not have been armed as he ran. I did not openly pounce or go into a Karate Kid stance. I threw a book at his head, ducked behind a wall and grabbed my Lousieville Slugger. I think I recall yelling "Mother fucker!"

I only used myself in the analogy to point out the fact that someone who is trained to break down a door and take out whoever's behind would offer you absolutely NO chance.

Who is doing the home invasions? Ex-military?

First of all, none of us needs you or anyone to fight for us. There is no one that poses a true threat to us. Was Iraq a threat? Is Iran? No. You guys are just to blood thirsty for your own good. You need people like us to smooth over the world diplomatically.

Secondly, it is your soul, throw it away if you want to. That is the beauty of free will. And that is a gift that God grants and his followers try and renege on.

Do try getting in touch with reality. No, the stong NEVER "need" the weak. We just carry y'all on our backs with you kicking us in the ass every step of the way.

My soul is MY business and it's between God and me. If I want your opinion on the matter I'll be sure and ask. But just for your edification, my soul is quite safe.

Who is doing the home invasions? Ex-military?

You're just not real bright, are you? Is it your contention that only military personnel receive firearms and tactical training? Obviously you have no REAL knowledge of this topic since most home invasions are conducted in quite an efficient manner.

Do try getting in touch with reality. No, the stong NEVER "need" the weak. We just carry y'all on our backs with you kicking us in the ass every step of the way.
Wow, are you living in a fantasy world or what. Are you active duty? There are just as many kids dying in Iraq & Afghanistan who are Yanks as there are Rebels Jeb.

My soul is MY business and it's between God and me. If I want your opinion on the matter I'll be sure and ask. But just for your edification, my soul is quite safe.

Uh, I already said that dude

Forum List

Back