A-Hole LECTURES COPS On Bigotry, Slavery, Oppression At Memorial Service For Cops Murdered By Racist

Of course, the only people on earth that are criticizing Obama's speech in Dallas are the people who criticize him for anything and everything.

The only people praising Obama's speech in Dallas are those that bend over, grab their ankles, and take one on his behalf anytime he says something.

"Obama had the audacity to tell this crowd of mourners that he wonders “if the divides of race in America can ever be bridged?” He must have forgotten who created and cultivated the racial divide with his good friends Eric Holder and Al Sharpton…
Hilarious. You must be a dumb fuck rightard to have forgotten already the divides were created with slavery and then Jim Crow laws, laws only rescinded in our lifetime after massive protest.

edit...Further, laws enforced by police institutions.

Not true according to easy, the country had been healed of all racial strife by the time President Obama was elected. How else could he have been elected? It's not that the bigots that have come out in droves and shown their asses, it's all Obama, Holder, Sharpton and crew....they did it, they caused all the division.

</sarcasm>

Not true according to easy, the country had been healed of all racial strife by the time President Obama was elected. How else could he have been elected? It's not that the bigots that have come out in droves and shown their asses, it's all Obama, Holder, Sharpton and crew....they did it, they caused all the division.
It's sad that you have to try to make a point / score a political point by misrepresenting / lying about what someone else has said.

It's sad that you have to try to make a point / score a political point by misrepresenting / lying about what someone else has said.

Say you forgot your Irony tag.

Lying about what someone said is right dead smack in your wheelhouse.

"Obama had the audacity to tell this crowd of mourners that he wonders “if the divides of race in America can ever be bridged?” He must have forgotten who created and cultivated the racial divide with his good friends Eric Holder and Al Sharpton…
Hilarious. You must be a dumb fuck rightard to have forgotten already the divides were created with slavery and then Jim Crow laws, laws only rescinded in our lifetime after massive protest.

</sarcasm>

No... but they sure have fanned the flames. The Great Uniter has been anything but. He's been preaching racial divisiveness since day one.

Say you forgot your Irony tag. Lying about what someone said is right dead smack in your wheelhouse.
Hardly, but don't facts stop you from launching another personal attack...

Say you forgot your Irony tag. Lying about what someone said is right dead smack in your wheelhouse.
Hardly, but don't facts stop you from launching another personal attack...

Poor snowflake. It's just what you do, everybody knows like everyone knows Gieco saves 15% on car insurance.

Didn't you claim President Obama, Eric Holder and Al Sharpton created and cultivated the racial divide?

</sarcasm>

No... but they sure have fanned the flames. The Great Uniter has been anything but. He's been preaching racial divisiveness since day one.

So link to these "racially divisive" quotes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't you claim President Obama, Eric Holder and Al Sharpton created and cultivated the racial divide?
No. I stated that they have perpetuated racism, benefitted from racism, and have contributed to the division in the US. I even said Obama was possibly the most divisive President ever. I never claimed they 'created' it...but again, don't let the facts ruin a great lie / rant.

</sarcasm>

So link to these "racially divisive" quotes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uhm, did you listen to his speech in Dallas? Thew whole thing was about the civil rights movement and racial discrimination against blacks.

</sarcasm>

Again I disagree. Pulling back the curtain and exposing existing racism doesn't fan the flame. The interpretations of bits and piece of his speeches by the RWNJ pundants fans the flames.

Like this thread here.

“None of us is entirely innocent…And that includes our police departments…”

It started out well, with Obama calling the shooting ‘racial hatred’, but then descended quickly into a lecture to the police about their bigotry and need to recognize the pain Black Lives Matter folks feel. He even brought up slavery, Jim Crow and ‘history of oppression”. It was about salving his own issues, as always, not recognizing the event he was at, a memorial for the five officers. He did mention them, but spent most of the time imploring people to recognize their racism."

OBAMA LECTURES COPS On Bigotry, Slavery, Oppression At Memorial Service For Dallas Cops Murdered By Black Racist [VIDEO] » 100percentfedUp.com

He Can't Stop Making it About Him

How many times did he say “I” during the speech? (45 or so) And, he couldn't stop himself from inserting BLM and gun control. Is there something inherently wrong with this man?

Oh yeah, and watch how the police react to him.

Story @

And this is a “presidential speech”

No. I stated that they have perpetuated racism, benefitted from racism, and have contributed to the division in the US. I even said Obama was possibly the most divisive President ever. I never claimed they 'created' it...but again, don't let the facts ruin a great lie / rant.

Allow me to quote your OP then

"He must have forgotten who created and cultivated the racial divide with his good friends Eric Holder and Al Sharpton"

Who were you speaking of if it wasn't President Obama?

"He must have forgotten who created and cultivated the racial divide with his good friends Eric Holder and Al Sharpton"

You really are an ignorant dumbass....

You accused ME of saying that?! ROFLOL!

Thank you for demonstrating you didn't bother to open the link and actually read any of it. If you had done so would have realized I NEVER said any of that, that it was the actual writer who wrote the article, DUMBASS!

But don't let this embarassing revelation deter you from falsely accusing me or others of things simply because you failed to read the posted link and have no idea what you're talking about.

:lmao:

You really are an ignorant dumbass....

You accused ME of saying that?! ROFLOL!

Thank you for demonstrating you didn't bother to open the link and actually read any of it. If you had done so would have realized I NEVER said any of that, that it was the actual writer who wrote the article, DUMBASS!

But don't let this embarassing revelation deter you from falsely accusing me or others of things simply because you failed to read the posted link and have no idea what you're talking about.

:lmao:

You posted a quote so you must believe it, or are you now renouncing the original quote you posted..... that President Obama, Eric Holder and Al Sharpton created the racial divide in America?

You posted a quote so you must believe it, or are you now renouncing the original quote you posted..... that President Obama, Eric Holder and Al Sharpton created the racial divide in America?
I'm going to nickname you 'Reed Richards' or 'Mr. Fantastic' because your attempt to sttttrrrrreeeeeeettttcccchhhhhh that B$ argument out is worthy of 'the elastic man'.

I was falsely accused of stating something as my own opinion because some liberal doofus did not open the link, did not bother to read the article, and thus tried to talk about something he knew nothing about. That's it. Have a nice day.

I'm going to nickname you 'Reed Richards' or 'Mr. Fantastic' because your attempt to sttttrrrrreeeeeeettttcccchhhhhh that B$ argument out is worthy of 'the elastic man'.

I was falsely accused of stating something as my own opinion because some liberal doofus did not open the link, did not bother to read the article, and thus tried to talk about something he knew nothing about. That's it. Have a nice day.

Hiding behind someone else lie? You"re the one who posted the lie. Be a big man and admit that it is not only a lie but a stupid lie that truly only fools would believe.

Hiding behind someone else lie? You"re the one who posted the lie.

You just won't let it go, will you....you just keep embarrassing yourself.

1st the article was an OPINION-BASED article, but you wouldn't know that because, as proven, you never bothered to open up the link and read it. You offered nothing but your own opinion up in rebuttal, AFTER falsely accusing ME of writing the article and expressing these views. And now your ego won't let you admit that you made a mistake, so you keep on trying to justify your false accusations.

It's just SAD. PLEASE....KEEP IT UP...it's funny as hell!

Hiding behind someone else lie? You"re the one who posted the lie.

You just won't let it go, will you....you just keep embarrassing yourself.

1st the article was an OPINION-BASED article, but you wouldn't know that because, as proven, you never bothered to open up the link and read it. You offered nothing but your own opinion up in rebuttal, AFTER falsely accusing ME of writing the article and expressing these views. And now your ego won't let you admit that you made a mistake, so you keep on trying to justify your false accusations.

It's just SAD. PLEASE....KEEP IT UP...it's funny as hell!

I'm not the one who posted the revisionist lie that the President, Eric Holder and Al Sharpton created the racial divide in America. That was you. If you posted something without reading it I can understand but, since doing things like that is your MO, and imo, you obviously thought it was a righteous denigration of the President whom you hate with a passion. so you posted it. The ends always justifies the means with you doesn't it?

Forum List

Back