CDZ A Highly Specialized lifestyle

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
The Other day, my friend Mike asked me why I live in the South, in the suburbs, in an Apartment Complex, working for myself with a leased big rig from Ryder, never using Public Transportation....
And I'm a member of several Gyms, swimming clubs and athletic clubs.

I told him exactly why.

Because I have to pay attention in this world, I can't just go do things quite as cheaply as some.

1. I require a political environment where people pay for what they do that is illegal, where I will see Justice, where the Police officers and the Prosecutors go the extra mile for the safety of the Community, and where I can always do what I need to do, to defend myself however I need to.

2. I can't use Public swimming pools, public basketball and tennis courts, and somebody's basement gym business.
I Need to get my activities from much more exclusive, and structured environments... like Private Clubs.

3. I can't realistically live in a Big City.

4. I SHOULD HAVE an environment where there are more people in power than just the Police... aka for example a Property Manager, a Super, or an Associate.

5. I can, and always have satisfied My own customers, far more than what I satisfy Employers.

and Number 6. Its not the Public Vehicle itself that is the biggest problem... I should NOT be in a Bus Terminal, or a Train Station, much less Underground.
I should have my own vehicle.

I simply need to take charge of my surroundings and my life.

And I need to that for two reasons.

One : I have been abused my whole Childhood by thugs... until I was about 14.
Two : I have Asperger Syndrome.

Forum List

Back