A Great Event Saturday

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
DURHAM — The Durham County Library’s every-other-year Durham Reads program starts Saturday, in a fitting manner.

The title of the chosen book is “March: Book One,” and the opening event is just that: a march.

The marching starts at 9 a.m. at the main library branch on Roxboro Street and proceeds to the parking lot beside the Durham Arts Council and the new Civil Rights Mural; fitting again, since the book is U.S. Rep. John Lewis’ graphic novel based on his own experiences in the civil-rights movement.

Lewis and his co-author and congressional aide Andrew Aydin are scheduled to meet the marchers for a rally at the mural, lead a reading and discussion of their book at 2:30 Saturday afternoon in B.N. Duke Auditorium at N.C. Central University, and attend a dessert reception at 7:30 Saturday at Hill House.

Good seeing Representative Lewis again!!!!

DURHAM March to mural to open Durham Reads program Saturday City TheDurhamNews.com

I dont know a thing about Lewis, but if you like him he must be a fucking douche bag.

Rep Lewis is a truly great man who has fought for equal rights for all Americans.

Racists hate him and anti-Americans hate him.

• Banned
DURHAM — The Durham County Library’s every-other-year Durham Reads program starts Saturday, in a fitting manner.

The title of the chosen book is “March: Book One,” and the opening event is just that: a march.

The marching starts at 9 a.m. at the main library branch on Roxboro Street and proceeds to the parking lot beside the Durham Arts Council and the new Civil Rights Mural; fitting again, since the book is U.S. Rep. John Lewis’ graphic novel based on his own experiences in the civil-rights movement.

Lewis and his co-author and congressional aide Andrew Aydin are scheduled to meet the marchers for a rally at the mural, lead a reading and discussion of their book at 2:30 Saturday afternoon in B.N. Duke Auditorium at N.C. Central University, and attend a dessert reception at 7:30 Saturday at Hill House.

Good seeing Representative Lewis again!!!!

DURHAM March to mural to open Durham Reads program Saturday City TheDurhamNews.com

Lewis second from Right
628x471.jpg

Rep. John Lewis continues civil rights fight - SFGate

I dont know a thing about Lewis, but if you like him he must be a fucking douche bag.

"I dont know a thing about Lewis"

Your ignorance about American history is no surprise
If he had any significant historical importance i would know about him, but he doesnt have any significant historical importance. I still looked him up and now i know who he is. He was THIS douche bag.

"In March 2010, a report that Lewis and another black Congressman, Andre Carson, had been called ****** by Tea Party protesters outside the Capitol received media attention.[36][37] Some conservative sources criticized the claim, saying that no video showed up to prove the charges, and the videotapes of the event that later surfaced seemed to in fact disprove them.The New York Times issued a correction in July 2010, acknowledging that there was no evidence of Tea Party members hurling racial epithets at Lewis and Carson. Andrew Breitbart offered a $100,000 reward for anyone who could provide audio or video evidence of one of these instances, but none surfaced"

What a fucking idiot! How did he think he could get away with a lie like that with all those cameras there? He is a piece of shit liar and he is clearly a racist. I called that shit without even knowing who he is. I knew if you liked him he must be fucked up. Hes an asshole, just like YOU.

Forum List

Back