A GOP war on 'woke'? Most Americans view the term as a positive, USA TODAY/Ipsos Poll finds

I fervently reject “woke” culture as much as I possibly can.

My employer sent us a new email signature template last eeek. It included a “Pronouns” line under our name and a “Living our Vision” image at the bottom of the signature. When I found out I couldn’t remove these, I turned email signatures OFF in Outlook.

Someone who vehemently spews fake "concern" for injustice in the world, when all they want is to preach THEIR own personal views as "facts" and "truth".

A narcissist with extreme mental instability, that preaches lies and hypocrisy as "truth and justice" in order to further their own personal agendas.
That's not the meaning of "woke", that's just your made-up far rightwing rantings.

My employer sent us a new email signature template last eeek. It included a “Pronouns” line under our name and a “Living our Vision” image at the bottom of the signature. When I found out I couldn’t remove these, I turned email signatures OFF in Outlook.
And tou didn't burn the place down out of spite? You're losing your step.

Yes, it's called a logical deduction.

Yeah.............so thats a big, fat
giphy.gif

from you.

"The USA TODAY/Ipsos poll of 1,023 adults was taken Friday through Sunday using KnowledgePanel, Ipsos' online probability-based panel."

AS USUAL........a so-called "poll" of ONLY .00000001% of the population of the USA!

THIS is NOT a REAL or ACCURATE reading of ANYTHING!

Just MORE MEDIA LIES to incite division between people!!

If they took a REAL poll of ALL TAX PAYING AMERICANS, the outcome would be 90% find "woke" offensive, degrading, and Anti-American.

Most people do not find being woke offensive. This is a scientific poll not a call-in poll.

You are "THE MAN" hope it makes you feel more manly.

You are "THE MAN" hope it makes you feel more manly
It’s called malicious compliance. If I have the signature turned on, the standards say I have to use their template. However, there’s no standard saying we have to have the disturbed on. Seems like about 25% of the employees turned their signatures off in the last week or so.

Someone who vehemently spews fake "concern" for injustice in the world, when all they want is to preach THEIR own personal views as "facts" and "truth".

A narcissist with extreme mental instability, that preaches lies and hypocrisy as "truth and justice" in order to further their own personal agendas.
There is no such thing as ‘woke’ as misrepresented and lied about by conservatives.

"The USA TODAY/Ipsos poll of 1,023 adults was taken Friday through Sunday using KnowledgePanel, Ipsos' online probability-based panel."

AS USUAL........a so-called "poll" of ONLY .00000001% of the population of the USA!

THIS is NOT a REAL or ACCURATE reading of ANYTHING!

Just MORE MEDIA LIES to incite division between people!!

If they took a REAL poll of ALL TAX PAYING AMERICANS, the outcome would be 90% find "woke" offensive, degrading, and Anti-American.
What is meant is that 1000 carefully selected people, most libs, think “woke” is positive

At what point in American history do you think the social fabric was at the optimum position? When was social justice really justice?
There should be no such thing as social justice. A better time would be any time before social justice.

Forum List

Back