A Good Start

Child molestation reoffend rate is astronomical. The child involved receives a virtual life sentence dealing with the trauma and abuse.

Don't let the monsters continue

FL man accused of child sex crimes could be first to be put to death under state's expanded death penalty law

Awesome! Line up the catholics and republicans!

Nope...just pointing out how often you discuss pedophilia without any proof that the folks you’re talking about are pedophiles.

BTW...you voted for a man who partied with a guy who was arrested for pedophilia so you have zero reason to talk.
I don’t see him as a Clinton supporter

Trump partied with Epstein. Sorry to make you cry.
So did Clinton sorry to point out the facts. I would also suspect there are plenty of people from both countries parties who have partaken in the services of Epstein explaining why the list has been kept hush hush and why he didn’t hang himself.

So did Clinton sorry to point out the facts. I would also suspect there are plenty of people from both countries parties who have partaken in the services of Epstein explaining why the list has been kept hush hush and why he didn’t hang himself.
Gee and who is running for President in 2023?

Try to answer honestly...which is more potentially damaging.

This is the part where you now minimize someone who partied with pedophiles or answer honestly...which we both know you can’t do.

Gee and who is running for President in 2023?

Try to answer honestly...which is more potentially damaging.

This is the part where you now minimize someone who partied with pedophiles or answer honestly...which we both know you can’t do.
Well as there is no presidential election in 2023 that would be No one. That’s the honest answer.

I am all for releasing the list and prosecuting anyone who partook in the Epstein services. Former president included. Can you say the same?

I have zero plans to vote for Trump if he is on the ballot in 2024, I will however make sure to not vote for the worse candidate Biden either. I’ll probably be forced to vote 3rd party like I have the last two presidential elections as neither of the two Main candidates should be anywhere near the White House.

Child molestation reoffend rate is astronomical.

Pretty bad when the very first sentence of the OP is a lie.

With a 3.5% re-offense rate, sex offenders have the 2nd LOWEST re-offense rate other than murderers.

"A large study of recidivism looked at the rate of reoffending in 9,691 male sex offenders. There was an overall 5.3% recidivism rate. About 3.5% were convicted of a subsequent sex crime, and 24% were convicted of a different kind of offense during that time. A little more than 38% returned to prison within three years because of a new crime or violating a condition of their release. Additionally, 17.1% were re-arrested for a violent crime, and 43% were arrested for another offense."

On the other hand, drug offenders reoffended in the 60+ percentile.

Sex crimes against children is a broad topic. Be careful what you wish for when school nurses and other school officials might be compliant in the genital mutilation of children without notifying parents.

Pretty bad when the very first sentence of the OP is a lie.

With a 3.5% re-offense rate, sex offenders have the 2nd LOWEST re-offense rate other than murderers.

"A large study of recidivism looked at the rate of reoffending in 9,691 male sex offenders. There was an overall 5.3% recidivism rate. About 3.5% were convicted of a subsequent sex crime, and 24% were convicted of a different kind of offense during that time. A little more than 38% returned to prison within three years because of a new crime or violating a condition of their release. Additionally, 17.1% were re-arrested for a violent crime, and 43% were arrested for another offense."

On the other hand, drug offenders reoffended in the 60+ percentile.
I would question those numbers, most official government statistics but the recidivism rate much higher than the ones that law office used.

The Bureau of Justice has the recidivism rate of sex offender arrested for any crime at 67%
About two-thirds (67%) of released sex offenders were arrested for any crime

Child molestation reoffend rate is astronomical. The child involved receives a virtual life sentence dealing with the trauma and abuse.

FL man accused of child sex crimes could be first to be put to death under state's expanded death penalty law

A good start. Who else do you want executed?

As you said, a good start.

ConnectTheDots_Pedophilia_LGBTQ_n.jpg

Execution cures pedophilia, which is incurable by any other means. So, sans the death penalty, the only way to prevent a pedophile from reoffending is life in prison, which by any definition is cruel and unusual punishment for a non-capital crime. Seems that we've painted ourselves into a corner on this one. :biggrin:

It worked for my father-in-law. After a couple of years of sexually abusing the sweet little girl that would grow up to be my wife, he put an end to it with a self-administered .357-caliber lobotomy.

Forum List

Back